srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can I ask if Jenny's dialogues change during sex scenes if you face her or submit to her ?
There are some dialog scenes that change, I don't know if and what exactly changes during sex. But there is the small detail that you can only break loose of the handcuffs during cheerleader camshow sex if you are dominant over her.

Reactions: DrFree

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I see I am not the only one getting exception errors, but mine stops me loading or saving
any part of the game, heck can't even access those menus :unsure::LOL::eek:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
my game was buggy, I finished the mia's route, and in this version her route is back, but now it's buggy and I can't go on, on the part of Convincing Helen, the lost sheep part, but I can't talk to she, how the quest was over, and not to have sex with Mia

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I have a bug in this version, I continued where I left off in the previous version, plus the mission of mia come back, and I'm stopped in part 7 after talking with the sister of the church, to convince the mother of mia, but I can not speak with her, do you have any command to skip this part?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have a bug in this version, I continued where I left off in the previous version, plus the mission of mia come back, and I'm stopped in part 7 after talking with the sister of the church, to convince the mother of mia, but I can not speak with her, do you have any command to skip this part?
use old saves at your own risk i said this to a lot of other games as well always start a new game it is best to always start a new game when there's an new versions/update cause of the new code changes that in the new versions or download a save from the main site it provides a save there that just before the update starts that is compatible with version 0.19.5

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
use old saves at your own risk i said this to a lot of other games as well always start a new game it is best to always start a new game when there's an new versions/update cause of the new code changes that in the new versions or download a save from the main site it provides a save there that just before the update starts that is compatible with version 0.19.5
I have old save, that the route of the mia is normal, I could use this save to continue playing, plus him with another name, and wanted to know if there is a way to rename the MC

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i dunno if that's because of the new update but when i have sex with Debbie in my and her room during her quest and outside of it and i tap the option "change angle" she kinda keeps appearing and disappearing and down below there's a text that says "Images Debbie not found", i'll post a screenshot when it happened so you all can see ans maybe tell me if that's caused by the new update or just because my game has some errrors
EDIT: btw i'm playing it on my Android device which is a Honor 20 Pro

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 1.02 of the is up with a more or less experimental feature: breating girls. As not everyone might like this, it can be disabled by placing a file "no_breathe.txt" in the "<Summertime Saga>/game" folder.

This feature is experimental because it is limited to what the layered image allows. Chests are drawn before arms are drawn, therefore a rising breast would be covered by the arms even though the arms are logically behind the chest. Therefore, breating is limited to only a small amount of pixels (normally the line width of the drawing), and even so clipping might occur. However, I feel it often looks quite good.

This layered image feature is the reason why not all girls get it, only the newer ones, and not in every scene. I would have rather made it so that sex would cause heavy breathing, but that is, as I wrote, unfortunatelly not possible. So regard it more as a proof-of-concept.

If you decide to use this feature, and had a pierced or hairy Eve (game_options or game_options2) installed, you will need to re-install those optional packages again.

Additionally, this version features some bug fixes.

Have fun!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
How do you find out what is missing with this error:

Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
When the next update is planned to be and there will be Maria,the redhead milf and the other character be in it ?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Google, maybe? Or provide at least some details about what you do to get that error...

I did three times in fact. First time I posted the entire text I got. Only thing I edited was the name
of the user, as that's my business.

I even explained that every time I try to open the load menu screen or the save menu, it does the
same thing :unsure:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did three times in fact. First time I posted the entire text I got. Only thing I edited was the name
of the user, as that's my business.

I even explained that every time I try to open the load menu screen or the save menu, it does the
same thing :unsure:
OK, I can understand that this bothers you. I read about your problem just now and went through the effort to find your last four posts -- you could have quoted at least your error log again, not everybody knows immediately what you are talking about.

Anyways, for me it looks like due to your not fully explained computer issues, some or all of your older saves got corrupted, namely the thumbnails being damaged somehow. The game tries to make older saves accessible. Saves from before version 0.19.1 are not compatible, those from 0.19.1 are loadable (but may provide strange effects), and those from 0.19.5 should load just fine. To visualize that, the game renders pre-0.19.1 thumbnails in grey colors, those from 0.19.1 in sepia tone, and only new ones normally. Your error apparently occurs during that greyscale conversion:

"File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1579, in Grayscale
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat), **properties)"

Unfortunately, it is not visible which save(s) cause the error. You could try the following:
  1. Make a backup of your "<Summertime Saga>"/game/saves" filder.
  2. Delete that folder.
  3. Delete the files in the %appdata%/renpy/summertimesaga folder.
After that, run the game and see if it starts up and works correctly. If yes, you can try figuring out which is/are the corrupted save(s) by restoring them bit for bit. Or you just restore the newest one because it seems to be an outdated one that makes problems.

Edit: I just reproduced that behaviour by placing an empty file in the saves folder with a valid savegame name. So you should also look for empty save files (size 0).

Last edited:

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
OK, I can understand that this bothers you. I read about your problem just now and went through the effort to find your last four posts -- you could have quoted at least your error log again, not everybody knows immediately what you are talking about.

Anyways, for me it looks like due to your not fully explained computer issues, some or all of your older saves got corrupted, namely the thumbnails being damaged somehow. The game tries to make older saves accessible. Saves from before version 0.19.1 are not compatible, those from 0.19.1 are loadable (but may provide strange effects), and those from 0.19.5 should load just fine. To visualize that, the game renders pre-0.19.1 thumbnails in grey colors, those from 0.19.1 in sepia tone, and only new ones normally. Your error apparently occurs during that greyscale conversion:

"File "C:\Users\******\Documents\KP - SS\SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1579, in Grayscale
return MatrixColor(im, matrix.saturation(0.0, desat), **properties)"

Unfortunately, it is not visible which save(s) cause the error. You could try the following:
  1. Make a backup of your "<Summertime Saga>"/game/saves" filder.
  2. Delete that folder.
  3. Delete the files in the %appdata%/renpy/summertimesaga folder.
After that, run the game and see if it starts up and works correctly. If yes, you can try figuring out which is/are the corrupted save(s) by restoring them bit for bit. Or you just restore the newest one because it seems to be an outdated one that makes problems.

Edit: I just reproduced that behaviour by placing an empty file in the saves folder with a valid savegame name. So you should also look for empty save files (size 0).
Firstly feckin cheers for actually responding, y'all got no idea how much I have tried figuring
this when it comes up.

Secondly I went through the folders to see if there were any sized 0, and not one of the save
files has 0 bites. So I am testing your theory. I'm backing up of the folder from Renpy, as I already
have back up copies in the actual folder marked KP - SS just in case. So we'll see which it is.
I'll go month by month.

I'll keep the last two or three months and see what's what... Hold up now it's just a matter of
playing the waiting game..

Okay a new error now has appeared when I try opening the game its called:

IndexError: Pop from empty list.

Edit 02:

Okay I got it working again now just to figure out which save files caused this issue. Gratitude.
Either that or I'll just have to replay it all :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Glad to see Summer Time Saga getting better with the update's and the redo on ingame character's that DC improved. As a fan and an person that has an ingame character base off of them in this game also I'm happy seeing it improve in story since last time I played it

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes