Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm just going to note here that the new mechanic of being robbed by the russian mobsters... simply isn't fun. I seem to have about a 1-in-4 chance of them showing up and grabbing my cash if I'm carying more than a hundred or so. Which means trekking to the bank and depositing into the ATM Every. Time. I. Work. Either for pizza delivery or Aunt Diane, and having to check prices and withdraw from the ATM every time I want to buy something. It's just an obnoxious drag on a game aspect that's ALREADY the biggest grind in the game. And I've even pulled cash from the ATM and been robbed between the bank and the mall.

And don't tell me that saving the game for every action is the right solution. If that's the intended solution, it's shit design.

Other than kvetching mightily about THIS aspect, I still love this game.
On this note, it may be worth noting that this is an exceptionally minor grind in comparison to how heavy some games are with their grind.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Oct 14, 2018
Ngl, it's become quite tedious having to replay the game over and over each time it gets updated, once or multiple times, cause saves don't carry over.
You might think this doesn't matter, but it does since we have choices that we'd like to carry over, hence having to play from the start again and again. Not only that, but this is probably one of the grindiest games I've played (There are worse out there, I agree), the cheat helps with that, but it's still tedious to replay things like 5 times or more to keep your choices and get to see the new stuff after 3-4 hours of replaying.

Putting in time or figuring out a way to make it so that saves can be transfered from update to update would make this game way more appealing to pick up again after it's been updated. But that's just imo. Also wanna state that it's probably one of my only complaints about this game, rest is nice aside from random hacky bugs here and there, lol.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Played the whole game from scratch(again) on this update..

The new character-arcs were nice/fun, though quite short, the main storyline progression was minimal imo but ok.

other than that the rest of the game is a BUGGY MESS...quests all over the place, scenes popping up in the middle of others, day-night frames a mess, as well as pregnacy-normal ones etc. Many elements removed from the game/not working.. quest log doesn't work most of the time.
I wonder does the dev team actually play through the game before Forcing the players to do so EVERY update? It's not as if they didn't have the time...it took me a couple of hours...they had Months..

Isn't the game supposed to be evolving NOT devolving? makes you wonder

Last edited:

D623

Jun 25, 2018
Maria's not getting pregnant my mc has nutted in her like 4 times lmao. Does anyone have a save file after she gets pregnant I can use?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes