<nan>

Jun 11, 2020
I reinstalled the game and started over and it gave this error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
File "game/scripts/core/checkpoints.rpy", line 24, in checkpoint_name
IndexError: list index out of range
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpyc", line 499, in script
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 432, in save
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
```

Reactions: Donjoe81

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What is the advantage in getting Jenny and Tina pregnant? The advantages with getting Maria & Janet pregnant are obvious. How many girls have the pregnant option? Also the fertilization spinner for Tina disappeared after the first time, . . is that a bug or is it an unmet game condition?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Does he really have to rewrite the whole beginning every update?
Yeah, per DC's past history, he kinda does. My impression is that DC is first and foremost an artist. As a storyteller, he keeps revisiting the storyline as he rethinks how the plot progresses. He also keeps redoing base artwork of the characters as he looks back on art that he did a year or so ago and decides to make improvements. This is his brainchild and he has every right to do so, but it drives all of the fans nuts. It's not very efficient but what are you gonna do? Just hang on and convince yourself to enjoy the ride, . . . it's still one of the best games around!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I reinstalled the game and started over and it gave this error.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/dialogues.rpyc", line 499, in script
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 714, in event
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 313, in run
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/loadsave.py", line 432, in save
File "/home/gitlab-runner/building/renpy-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
```
This might be because of androids power saving mechanisms. The system probably kills the running game. Go check if you can change the settings for this app.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Can some one give me a link to the latest incest patch ? A few hundered pages pack on this tread i read a post by a guy that he was fixing the patch. Is that the same patch that we get from the link here. Becouse the version i download has some places when the dialoge is messed up .

Digo099

Oct 13, 2019
In my humble opinion, Erik is already very likable and is already shown to be a good friend.

He is always chill, always nice, always helpful.
He constantly gives the MC alcohol when needed or assistance if the MC does something for him (usually buying stuff).
Hell, he even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erik is a great character already in my opinion but I won't argue if DarkCookie insists on a rework or redesign.
I like Erik so much, that I think DC should give the opportunity to "share" some girl with him, we must remember that there is still the idea of calling girls to play strip poker with him in the basement, it would be really cool to have the option of calling Eve, Roxxy or others, and maybe even at the same time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Even with strip poker in Erik's house, the game is still 99%+ MC alone with the girls

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think there will be much more sharing content (MMF) in the future. DC said that he still gets complaints about the scene with Erik. Maybe we will get one with Tony and Maria, and if DC decides to keep the branching paths he may keep the scene with Erik when he reworks his story. Other than that I don't see him adding more of that kind of stuff to the game.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Can some one give me a link to the latest incest patch ? A few hundered pages pack on this tread i read a post by a guy that he was fixing the patch. Is that the same patch that we get from the link here. Becouse the version i download has some places when the dialoge is messed up .
After installing the Lewdpatcher patch from OP link, you could also use this:

which the modder has reduced for 20.1 to remove some previous changes that caused problems.

Also can do the name-giving built into game as Omnikuken said, and just "mentally filter" any incongruous text references.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
please advise games like this
You might wanna try:

Harem Hotel (3D)
HS Tutor (Anime style 3D)
Wicked Rouge (3D)
Something Unlimited (2D)

2D cartoon games of that quality are a bit hard to come by. If you don't put too much interest into animations but more into humor, I would also recommend the Akabur games (Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer).

Reactions: xaxas
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes