MatsMeffert

Oct 13, 2020
For any renpy game:
1. Download the latest pc version
2. Download the last mac version
3. right click on the .app (mac version) > show package contents > contents > resources > autorun
4. delete that game folder
5. drag in the game folder from the pc version
6. you now have the latest version on mac
Thank you!

manu49

Oct 1, 2019
For any renpy game:
1. Download the latest pc version
2. Download the last mac version
3. right click on the .app (mac version) > show package contents > contents > resources > autorun
4. delete that game folder
5. drag in the game folder from the pc version
6. you now have the latest version on mac
dammm bro , you must be a , thank you so much

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Dude honestly play the update and see for your self this game does have vaginal sex while pregnant play the sisters scenes and then come back here.

The thing about the babies being send away and never talked about again was done probably to repead the scenes but stil would be fun if they where mentiond.
huh. That's new. Which update was that added in again?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
After the sister gets pregnant just keep sleeping eventualy she will come to the room and ask for a show and thats about it. Could be that you also have to talk to her aswell in her room between sleeping.
i'm able to trigger that if i start a new game and click on new content only, however can't trigger the same event on my main save.. maybe it only triggers when MC makes jenny pregnant for the first time, because rest of the time she doesn't whack his head with a dryer

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
So guys, 2 scenes with Jenny, 1 scene with Debbie, 1 scene with Roxy's friend, 1 scene with Eve's sister and 1 scene with Eve, but I don't know how to open them yet ...

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
Not yet but i hope soon but honestly the way i hear it from people this might be awhile but seeing the update with the sister gives me so mutch hope that impregnation with the mom will be amazing and will have vaginal pregnant sex aswell with a good vieuw of that big pregnant belly. Been waiting on this from the start im a big mom and son incest fan.
likewise, i love it too, incest is wincest

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
NOPY doesn't work for me anymore, I see only infinite buffering. Can anyone tell me if anything happened to the site or is it just me?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
ok i checked out the beginning of the new grace scene and it‘s good. the animation is great and the angle doesn‘t hide her body this time. they could have been a little creative with the set up i mean you are just asking for a massage again. also i‘m not a fan of characters crying during sex scenes, i know it‘s supposed to be emotional but i‘d rather have them succumb to their lust for mc than this. it just comes of as wrong to me when mc and grace have this heartfelt moment and 5 mins later he goes on to impregnate her best friend and his aunt.

handsoem

Feb 6, 2020
New Summertime Saga update? Download. Start new game. Play to the end of the update.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. It's been this way since I started playing this game how many years ago?

New players complain that old saves don't work? LMAO. Welcome to the game, your concerns were addressed a thousand pages ago. Download and replay. It's just how this game is.
LOL just press "New Content" when you start a new game you don't have to replay it

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It pops up a new tiny window inside the changelog with a list of things to do to trigger the new scenes (like get Jenny preg and go sleep, finish Eve's route and go wake her up during the weekend). Dunno what your win10 is trying to tell you aside "please format me and never install me again". The theater scene was already in the jar when I loaded my 0.20.9 save, so again, dunno
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx, that's actually been a bug in my mod which I now fixed. Would never have found it without this update :)
Is that the trigger? DC's hints just tell you to knock her up and sleep until she comes to you
It only works for Jenny's first pregnancy. I will try to fix that in my mod but cannot promise when it will be done.
Somebody please tell, is the new version compatible with the Naughty Tribute mod? I am in the middle of version 20.9 and I really do not want to get a crash in the game.
It's not but I will release a new version (Alpha) today, hopefully.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes