Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I think DC should add lactation when girls are pregnant also make them lactate while having sex with them.
We might actually finally see that with Lucy. My bold prediction is, Lucy will be the first one hired by MC and Aunt Diane to her farm to be one of the milking cows. Every makes sense, the milk delivery, the nursery. Lucy is full of milk

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Just, after Diane and Maria, my fav milf, finally has nude and preg art, she is truly a work of art, the magnum opus of true natural beauty, i just hope she makes it to her update like this, no shaved shit like all the other girls, just full natural

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
She's also the only one who knows how many kids MC has fathered. She actually keeps a tally on the wall.
Playing as MC, the kids she'll be keeping a tally on will be all hers and MC. I'd impregnate my waifu Lucy over and over again. Curious, how it will all play out with her strict husband. It will be interesting to see.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry you're so triggered by a little natural hair. Must make things awkward with many women.
But that's not just "a little hair". That's actually quite a lot.
Personally, I'm not too fond of pubes but variety is good so I weirdly have no problem with Lucy's thatch.

And anyway, it's Cookie's game so he can do what he wants with it... As demonstrated by the change in Mrs Johnson.
I've been out of the loop for a while, though. I only know things because I bother to read.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
But that's not just "a little hair". That's actually quite a lot.
Personally, I'm not too fond of pubes but variety is good so I weirdly have no problem with Lucy's thatch.
It fits her and her character honestly. Dark Cookie in his own words: She's an old fashioned woman.
On his Instagram to describe Lucy.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Just, after Diane and Maria, my fav milf, finally has nude and preg art, she is truly a work of art, the magnum opus of true natural beauty, i just hope she makes it to her update like this, no shaved shit like all the other girls, just full natural
You got good taste in women.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I searched for this but didn't find the answer. I know you can change MC name using command line but what about MC name in Cookie Jar? Is it possible to change to that and how?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Too lazy for searching it or do you just wanted to Post nonsense?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Na, he's right about that. That specific instagram account is run by some fan and has no connection to DC or his team. DC only uses patreon, the SS homepage, twitter, discord and picarto. Everything else is fan made or fake.

Edit: Just in case, he also has an account over here, but I don't think he's written anything in the last two years or so.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I searched for this but didn't find the answer. I know you can change MC name using command line but what about MC name in Cookie Jar? Is it possible to change to that and how?
Jar stuff is tied to the persistent file (found in save folders). You'd have to go tinker in that file to change MC's name. Might work or might melt your PC : change MC's name, exit game, delete persistent in both /game/save/ and /userdata/roaming/renpy/, load back the game with the new MC's name, hopefully it'll create back the file with the name, replay everything to unlock jar back since you just deleted what kept the info ...... Make backups and pray it works (or at least keep in mind you're deleting the entire jar stuff just for a name)

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Im into almost all the milf (not that i dont like the young girls, but you know what i mean) but of all the milfs, Diane, Maria and Lucy are the perfect trio for me, in 2nds is Tina (What not to love in a ginger) Consuela (brazilian butts ftw) and Ms. Dewitt "Melody" (The sexiest teacher in the whole school)
Damn, we almost have the same list. Though of course, my top queen milf by a long shot would be my waifu Lucy. Like I said before, out of all the women in this game, Lucy seem to be less used up, very conservative, only been with one man(her husband) hell I bet MC's girl classmates from school have more sex than Lucy, her husband seem to not been giving her sex, she wants it bad. Lonely housewife. Now we saw her body is banging au natural. Very motherly, caring, nurturing and loves children. She really is the perfect wife material.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes