itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Interesting.

I'm a long-time gamer of this game, and first time I've looked at the thread here; I'm noticing three preview screens that I've personally never seen.

1. The screen with the buxom woman with the pink highlights.

2. The picture of the neighbor woman and the bouncy ball.

3. The picture of the neighbor woman kissing the chubby guy.

Are these in the game yet. or are the preview of upcoming stuff?

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
1. The screen with the buxom woman with the pink highlights.
She was a shopkeeper at the mall, but was removed from the game because she was based on a real person. Now an elf cosplayer is in her place

2. The picture of the neighbor woman and the bouncy ball.

3. The picture of the neighbor woman kissing the chubby guy.
You might find theses scenes when looking through the telescope in your bedroom

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
She was a shopkeeper at the mall, but was removed from the game because she was based on a real person. Now an elf cosplayer is in her place

You might find theses scenes when looking through the telescope in your bedroom
Thanks! The elf cosplayer replacement makes sense. As for the other two, I guess I just proved how little I look through the telescope; honestly just stopped doing it because I never saw anything interesting happen, that wasn't scripted. :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Summertime Saga Wallpapers
- - -

(You can pre-view the wallpapers on Mega & Workupload, there are currently 97 WPs)

Edit: Added "Roxxy 03, Judith 01 & Liu 05"

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm a long-time gamer of this game, and first time I've looked at the thread here; I'm noticing three preview screens that I've personally never seen.
The previews are so out of date by now that four of them are outdated/have been removed and that there isn't a single one of them that'll stay until the game is finished. Sadly it looks like nobody wants to make the effort to sent 8 to 10 new pics so they can be added. Then again, by now it's probably better to wait for the tech update anyway.

Reactions: Laziness

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
News about the new update?
Oh wow the progress bar is only at 58% I haven't checked this game in a long time so I was hoping we were closer to the release.
From the last update.
We were planning to release it by the end of September (now), but it looks like it will be in October instead (soon). It will include new animations of Liu, Eve, Diane, Crystal and Jenny.
The full Tech Update is so far away that there will be another batch of new animation/scenes before it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The next scene update should be released within the next 2 weeks. Next to that the actual backgrounds are finally done (apart from the kitchen in Rump's house) so at least on stream DC will start working on new content on ~tuesday.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
The next scene update should be released within the next 2 weeks. Next to that the actual backgrounds are finally done (apart from the kitchen in Rump's house) so at least on stream DC will start working on new content on ~tuesday.
is he going to start with rhonda art or does he still have to draw some other stuff besides backgrounds for the tech update? if rhonda is next i might actually tune in to one of his streams again

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is he going to start with rhonda art or does he still have to draw some other stuff besides backgrounds for the tech update? if rhonda is next i might actually tune in to one of his streams again
If he was trying to get batch 2 out by Sept end, there's a good chance the 5-6 lewds are already done. So he should be going to R(h)onda once he finishes the last background(s). Or go the Annie way like the leaked previews

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The location backgrounds for the tech update are done and he said it's either it's going to be Ronda stuff (probably her house, room, etc. first I'd guess) or other lewd stuff for the game, like the life guard. Then again, first he has to complete the last background on monday and it's always possible that something else gets in between.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Android version doesn't play nice with packed .rpa files. Unpacked seems to work fine.

1. Create a "game" folder here: "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files"
2. Extract attached "patch.zip" to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files/game"
3. Enjoy

Note: This is the patch for 0.19.5 version.
Can't create the game file as it says it's already in use, but the game file won't show up even with system files enabled. The fuck gives?

Reactions: Lnoim4nn

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Think I'll wait for the Tech Update to be released before I pick this game up again.
I'm going to have a lot of new things to see - and that's the way I like my updates.
There's a good chance any save before the tech build will be fucked by the re-coding anyway, so every1 and their mom will have to replay the entire game from the start. Or come crying they have to restart for the 38051739284566th time in 4+ years or that their save "mysteriously" stopped working once they got the tech build with no clue to whatever's happening. Or any other combination of blindness/complete ignorance/milking scamlord ruined the game/etc they can come up with

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
lol those cheek lines on all the characters really need to go, so many character look dessicated and/or elderly because of it
I agree. The 1-2 lines inside the cheek always seem pretty pointless and make the character look old instead of giving them the look of a pronounced cheek bone.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes