jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Changelog doesnt specify who the new animations/angles are with, my dude. That's why I asked here.
I downloaded the game just to answer my dude. In the game, DC provides a changelog link on the main menu. In that changelog, you can select the version. In version 0.20.10, if you click the Spoilers text, you can find out who and how.

Screenshot 2021-10-08 203512.png Screenshot 2021-10-08 203547.png

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I hope you all enjoy the new wallpaper stuff with Annie. She is my number one girl in the game.

I'm extremely pleased with how it came out. DC did a bang up job. It started as me and him just joking around and now it's been made. Dreams do come true, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Interesting.

I'm a long-time gamer of this game, and first time I've looked at the thread here; I'm noticing three preview screens that I've personally never seen.

1. The screen with the buxom woman with the pink highlights.

2. The picture of the neighbor woman and the bouncy ball.

3. The picture of the neighbor woman kissing the chubby guy.

Are these in the game yet. or are the preview of upcoming stuff?

SumGuy

Dec 21, 2017
1. The screen with the buxom woman with the pink highlights.
She was a shopkeeper at the mall, but was removed from the game because she was based on a real person. Now an elf cosplayer is in her place

2. The picture of the neighbor woman and the bouncy ball.

3. The picture of the neighbor woman kissing the chubby guy.
You might find theses scenes when looking through the telescope in your bedroom

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
She was a shopkeeper at the mall, but was removed from the game because she was based on a real person. Now an elf cosplayer is in her place

You might find theses scenes when looking through the telescope in your bedroom
Thanks! The elf cosplayer replacement makes sense. As for the other two, I guess I just proved how little I look through the telescope; honestly just stopped doing it because I never saw anything interesting happen, that wasn't scripted. :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summertime Saga Wallpapers
- - - - WORKUPLOAD /
(You can pre-view the wallpapers on Mega & Workupload, there are currently 127 WPs)

Edit: Added missing WPs.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm a long-time gamer of this game, and first time I've looked at the thread here; I'm noticing three preview screens that I've personally never seen.
The previews are so out of date by now that four of them are outdated/have been removed and that there isn't a single one of them that'll stay until the game is finished. Sadly it looks like nobody wants to make the effort to sent 8 to 10 new pics so they can be added. Then again, by now it's probably better to wait for the tech update anyway.

Reactions: Laziness

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
News about the new update?
Oh wow the progress bar is only at 58% I haven't checked this game in a long time so I was hoping we were closer to the release.
From the last update.
We were planning to release it by the end of September (now), but it looks like it will be in October instead (soon). It will include new animations of Liu, Eve, Diane, Crystal and Jenny.
The full Tech Update is so far away that there will be another batch of new animation/scenes before it.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes