AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Which Incest mod is good because last time I had some problem with it getting woman pregnant so and Patches that incest 20.5 mod does not work

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
If you made a woman pregnant, then as an honest man you are obliged to marry her :ROFLMAO:
Working patch for 20.12:
How can I put this mod in Android do you know cuz I'm using Android Joiplay for some reason it does not allow me to play the game so that's why I'm asking if I can use this mod in Android

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How can I put this mod in Android do you know cuz I'm using Android Joiplay for some reason it does not allow me to play the game so that's why I'm asking if I can use this mod in Android
  1. Why not use the native Android APK that they provide, without Joiplay?
  2. I don't know Joiplay but as far as I know, it should be able to handle installations that are too large for an Android APK, i.e. I don't see why you should not be able to extract and play the Windows archive for Summertime Saga as well. Some devs stopped providing an Android APK because supposedly Joiplay should handle it better.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
  1. Why not use the native Android APK that they provide, without Joiplay?
  2. I don't know Joiplay but as far as I know, it should be able to handle installations that are too large for an Android APK, i.e. I don't see why you should not be able to extract and play the Windows archive for Summertime Saga as well. Some devs stopped providing an Android APK because supposedly Joiplay should handle it better.
Well I actually used that app but for some reason when I download it and try to play the game it does not allow me to actually play it immediately kicks me out of the game and the same thing happens with the Dragon Ball Game

nilo96

May 7, 2020
1637853916811.png

Honestly, the poll is about nothing, since it is completely unclear what the consequences will be with this or that winner. If the girls were chosen for the third part of the updates with h-scenes, then everything would be clear. And so, well, will the patrons choose some option and what will change? Will the developer vow to take their opinion into account when developing new updates? We all know how DC keeps his word - he promised to spend 3-4 months on a technical update, and now we will be very lucky if he releases it by May next year.
It looks like the developer is trying to keep the hype around his game and arrange such empty, non-binding voting.

xy22

Sep 16, 2020
Hello guys, do you know why the game is not working on linux?
I'm opening with with Wine, but I got exceptions:
error.png

nilo96

May 7, 2020
i want the same girl but in different locations.
What's the point? If we are talking about new animations, poses, corners, etc., then everything is clear, but simply transferring the same animations to a new background is somehow too primitive. There is already a mod for this game, where a similar option is implemented for some scenes (https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod-srksrk-68.22539/).

Please be careful with your wishes, otherwise the developers will hear you and start generating new scenes using the old animations, spending more than half a year on it and proudly calling it "new-ultra-hyper-huge-complex update with a tone of new content" - from them you can and expect that ;). And there will be a whole crowd of patrons who will wait for the release and enthusiastically carry their money to the DC, because he so masterly stimulates their mammary glands :D.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
nestly, the poll is about nothing, since it is completely unclear what the consequences will be with this or that winner.
wanted to say the exact same thing. the poll is really vague and feels a little pointless. people want new stories with new girls, more h-scenes and more story stuff for already existing girls. no shit. you didn't have to make a poll to find out. on top of that the content for the next couple years has been voted for already -> rhonda, annie and then judith.

he promised to spend 3-4 months on a technical update, and now we will be very lucky if he releases it by May next year
this one hurt because i think it could be true. dc has never miscalculated the time needed for an update this bad. i think if people knew how long the tech update would have taken they would have never voted for it back then. i know he says the tech update will also change some under the hood stuff but looking back i would have rather kept playing the game in the old 4:3 format if that meant we would have had a huge rhonda and annie update by now instead.

Jun 23, 2020
View attachment 1518194

Honestly, the poll is about nothing, since it is completely unclear what the consequences will be with this or that winner. If the girls were chosen for the third part of the updates with h-scenes, then everything would be clear. And so, well, will the patrons choose some option and what will change? Will the developer vow to take their opinion into account when developing new updates? We all know how DC keeps his word - he promised to spend 3-4 months on a technical update, and now we will be very lucky if he releases it by May next year.
It looks like the developer is trying to keep the hype around his game and arrange such empty, non-binding voting.
[/QUOT

I get what you're saying but damn too few people voting on anal :cautious:
Won't be satisfied until all the asses in game have been plugged, Annie, Jenny and Roxxy especially

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i meant same girl new scenes at new locations, like the aunt at the mall, or the sister at the beach, or the principal on the road
Smith won't have anything until her route is done with Annie in ~2 years
I get what you're saying but damn too few people voting on anal :cautious:
Won't be satisfied until all the asses in game have been plugged, Annie, Jenny and Roxxy especially
See above. Outside of poll that won't come out soon, Jenny will not get new scenes. Roxxy needs her preg-remake (which probably won't focus on anal)
Also found it strange we didn't get more questions like this
There's not gonna be much (if any) 3some involving 2 dudes. Tony+MC was voted for and really pushed hard from the devs, Erik+MC is not loved by any1 and will probably get shafted out of the game when Erik's get remade. This isn't a sharing game, it's MC gets all the girls and it won't change any time soon

Reactions: Omniel

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Looks like Rhonda's firm belly stayed as it was. Most importantly it seems like she'll get a new casual hairstyle for when she's not doing sports. Not the best qualitly images but I guess it's better than nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't see much changes aside the weird new red-ish skin color. And the afro

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes