Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That last sentence had to be written hm?
Adds nothing to your answer besides being dickish.
Grats
Yes, because the dude coming out claiming he did a research that returned nothing while the thread has been talking about it for ~2 weeks and the in-game changelog listing everything in details makes a real good excuse for him to not find anything. Guess clicking 2x in the menu and barely reading 1 line to not have to pretend he couldn't find anything makes me such a big meanie. Grats, you just proved my point

Reactions: DD69-1 and gam2000

nilo96

May 7, 2020
The progress indicator has been at the 47% mark for more than 2 weeks, maybe someone has visited the DC's streams or talked to him on Discord and knows what happened and why the work stalled?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The progress indicator has been at the 47% mark for more than 2 weeks, maybe someone has visited the DC's streams or talked to him on Discord and knows what happened and why the work stalled?
Probably the same as most of the other builds : art is mostly done and the posing/dialogue is stalling behind. Maybe they can't figure out what to do > lewd batch 2 in a month or so then the coding build or cluster everything together and release a giant mess around Xmas.

oradul

Apr 6, 2019
Yes, because the dude coming out claiming he did a research that returned nothing while the thread has been talking about it for ~2 weeks and the in-game changelog listing everything in details makes a real good excuse for him to not find anything. Guess clicking 2x in the menu and barely reading 1 line to not have to pretend he couldn't find anything makes me such a big meanie. Grats, you just proved my point
I checked on the game's wiki cookie jar, and googled it. F95 is not my social media platform to read all the posts on the game.
No, I didn't check the change log, for the same reason.
If you didn't notice, my question was also my first post because, going back to my first point, this isn't freaking facebook.

legendapy_devourer

Nov 19, 2019
I played with the translation into my own language from the official website,at one point after downloading the save, the language changed to English and now when loading any old save, the text is in English, but when creating a new game in Russian, can anyone help?

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
I played with the translation into my own language from the official website,at one point after downloading the save, the language changed to English and now when loading any old save, the text is in English, but when creating a new game in Russian, can anyone help?
Go to official saga thread in discord and write bout ur problem in #help.

BTW, do use any kind of mods? U tried to attach translation to clean original game? Newest version?

legendapy_devourer

Nov 19, 2019
Go to official saga thread in discord and write bout ur problem in #help.

BTW, do use any kind of mods? U tried to attach translation to clean original game? Newest version?
I used the newest version of the game and the translation, I just moved the translation to the games folder,now I'll try to write, thank you for the answer.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I checked on the game's wiki cookie jar, and googled it. F95 is not my social media platform to read all the posts on the game.
No, I didn't check the change log, for the same reason.
If you didn't notice, my question was also my first post because, going back to my first point, this isn't freaking facebook.
So you admit clicking 3x from the main menu and reading 1 line is above you ? We can't do much for you if you're not even willing to read basic info from the changelog. Takes less than 1 min too.
This is what I have, It is 16*9 and hi resolution, but it doesnt have original summertimsaga stamp, that is usially putted on other wallpapers. Anyway, I feel i better share it to society.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting, I must have missed that. Anyway, looks like it was a one time thing for now...
That pic is older than batch 1 release, it was posted already. The newer Diane stuff is higher up in the page and in a tiny pic you can't see anything on

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes