asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Small 0.20.13 update (Pre-tech - Part 3) This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 3rd small update containing six new scenes for various characters already existing in the game (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE - BUT SEE BELOW). The Tech Update is still on the way, you can find the progress bar and tracker on the website. Download If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here: If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready in approximately 24 hours. Another Discord announcement will go out when the public links are released. Saves Many of the new scenes are integrated into existing stories, as a result if you have already completed those stories in your save, you will need to use New Content mode to play them. Hints and (for those that want) instructions to find the new scenes can be found in the in-game changelog (click the version number on the main menu), by clicking on the line marked "Spoilers". Changelog

New Content - Six new animations (two with two variants). - Integrated to help existing events feel more satisfying. - Includes the addition of an existing character to the Cookie Jar. Improvements - Small improvements to posing during Eve's "Never Have I Ever" scene. - Minor posing tweaks in Odette buttons. - A slew of minor dialogue alterations for various scenes. Bug Fixes - Added missing assets to prevent an exception when milking Diane prior to acquiring the cow costume.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Small 0.20.13 update (Pre-tech - Part 3)
This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 3rd small update containing six new scenes for various characters already existing in the game (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE - BUT SEE BELOW). The Tech Update is still on the way, you can find the progress bar and tracker on the website.

Saves
Many of the new scenes are integrated into existing stories, as a result if you have already completed those stories in your save, you will need to use New Content mode to play them. Hints and (for those that want) instructions to find the new scenes can be found in the in-game changelog (click the version number on the main menu), by clicking on the line marked "Spoilers".

Changelog
New Content
- Six new animations (two with two variants).
- Integrated to help existing events feel more satisfying.
- Includes the addition of an existing character to the Cookie Jar.
Improvements
- Small improvements to posing during Eve's "Never Have I Ever" scene.
- Minor posing tweaks in Odette buttons.
- A slew of minor dialogue alterations for various scenes.
Bug Fixes
- Added missing assets to prevent an exception when milking Diane prior to acquiring the cow costume.

Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
These devs are making almost 100 grand a month before taxes/fees, and they put out 6 animations every few months while "working" on a tech update that seems to be forever on the horizon. Insane. I remember when this game got actual huge content updates. If they were still working at the same pace as before, this 'tech update' should be long done.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
These devs are making almost 100 grand a month before taxes/fees, and they put out 6 animations every few months while "working" on a tech update that seems to be forever on the horizon. Insane. I remember when this game got actual huge content updates. If they were still working at the same pace as before, this 'tech update' should be long done.
They are doing daily streams to let people see their work, I think it's fine

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just amending this list for today's v0.20.13 update originally created by srksrk 68
  • 0.20.13: February 19th 2022 (Pre-tech part III) -> 4 months
  • 0.20.12: October 22nd 2021 (Pre-tech part II) -> 3 months
  • 0.20.11: July 1st 2021 (Pre-tech part I) -> 3 months
  • 0.20.9: March 31st 2021 (main story 3) -> 5 months
  • 0.20.7: October 25th 2020 (Odette Halloween) -> 1.5 months
  • 0.20.5: September 7th 2020 (main story 2) -> 4 months
  • 0.20.1: May 5th 2020 (main story) -> 5+ months
  • 0.19.5: December 20th 2019 (Consuela) -> 2 months
  • 0.19.1: October 19th 2019 (Eve) -> 4.5 months
  • 0.18.5: June 4th 2019 (Jenny 2) -> 1 month
  • 0.18.0: May 2nd 2019 (Jenny) -> 4.5 months
  • 0.17.5: Dec 16th 2018 (Daisy) -> 1- month
  • 0.17.0: Nov 23rd 2018 (Diane) -> 4 months
  • 0.16.0: July 25th 2018 (Roxxy) -> 3+ months
  • 0.15.1: April 15th 2018 (teachers) -> 4 months
  • 0.14.5: December 19th 2017 (Debbie) -> 1.5 months
  • 0.14.3: November 1st 2017 (Aqua) -> 0.5 months
  • 0.14: October 13th 2017 (Mia) -> 2- months
  • 0.13: August 21st 2017 (Erik)
Today is pretty close to on par with the average of about 3.5 months since December 2017. See you in June/July for the next!

Until then, I'll keep popping the popcorn and pokin' fun at the poor sports whining about the time in here.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It may be the negative in me but I think they completed the main story so if/when they abandoned this game it will be ladled complete as the main story is complete. (like CoC for instant)

Hatrask

Sep 14, 2020
Oh, the pre-tech 3 is finally here. I wish it was the proper tech-update since last time I played this was in 2017, but I'm tired of waiting. Better enjoy what I have on hands right now.

Reactions: Hedwin

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It may be the negative in me but I think they completed the main story so if/when they abandoned this game it will be ladled complete as the main story is complete. (like CoC for instant)
You're high if you think they'll abandon this game anytime soon. Don't even know where this comment is coming from, unless you've been hurt by a couple other developers in the past. They've got a ton of content they wish to add and the income stream to continue to do it.

Does the incest patch need to be updated?
It hasn't needed an update since v0.20.5 - it just gets renamed to the lastest update after a couple hours/days.

Also, since this version has no new scenes which affect the patch ... there is nothing necessary for updating.

EDIT:
Who's getting the new content?
The list is about 15 posts before yours on the previous page ... reading is FUNdamental!

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes