Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
game is great but it seems that this patreon thing is out of control, people just do not care about their money, it is crazy dude, if you have money that you do not need just tell me I would open a patreon account so you can give me some and I would use it in a wise manner... jokes a side, 70k monthly and you provide less content every time you update this game it has a name that for some people (those probably related with this project or may be they have their own scam game project) here it is an insult and they will report you just for write it down.

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone know a fix for the game not opening? For the past few updates every time I try and open the game the title card flashed for approximately half a second before vanishing and the game stops loading, and my task manager shows the same brief flash before the tab disappears

Edit: I should also note that it has been happening when downloading from Patreon as well, I’m trying from both here and there on the off chance one might pull through
hello
May be you can try to open with you re high performances processor . the integrated graphique is often by default!!!

1645385548300.png

Reactions: kluklan

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Maybe some people could let it go and/or go to Patreon/Discord/Picarto if they think something will change by them telling him so
If just one dude goes over there and does that you just made my day. The surprise for them will be glorious and my laugh immeasurable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If just one dude goes over there and does that you just made my day. The surprise for them will be glorious and my laugh immeasurable :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I snuggle myself at night thinking 1 of the MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY randos you had to ban was 1 of them. I did reply a bunch of times to take their glorious whinage to Discord/etc and hope they don't get insta-banned

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm. Why don't we just ignore all the trash talk (milking, no content, slow dev, not what I want, etc) and just answer legit questions? Page count would probably go way down.
What legit questions though ? Most of the non-milker type we got is already answered in the changelog. The rest is meant for the "walkthrough" thread, so even less junk for us

Plumpit1

Dec 7, 2018
I can't seem to get the game to start up on my mac. This is the first time I've ever had this issue with one of these updates, any advice other then don't use a mac?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I can't seem to get the game to start up on my mac. This is the first time I've ever had this issue with one of these updates, any advice other then don't use a mac?
If you see the "loading" splashart, leave it there for a bit. The game takes a while to pre-load over 1GB of images at once so you don't have to wait hours in-game for every lttile image to load. If nothing happens, don't play on a Mac

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
New (rather poor imho) content:
1) Odette - visit her in the evening
2) Odette - visit her in the garage
3) Iwanka - new content start recommended- progress Erik's route
4) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered
5) Ivy - new content start recommended- go pick up stuff you ordered #2
6) Sara - new content start recommended - progress Roxxy's route
thanks man, I saved me a lot of time, scenes were fine, 15 minutes gameplay for how many months waiting? are people paying for this? lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
thanks man, I saved me a lot of time, scenes were fine, 15 minutes gameplay for how many months waiting? are people paying for this? lol
Good thing you didn't bother checking the in-game listing that showed you everything. And this is ~4 months of waiting for scenes made for you to wait on the tech update instead of getting nothing for more than a year. And yes, people pay ~3$ per month for such non-sense. Lol

• Angry
Reactions: Clown fish

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm. Why don't we just ignore all the trash talk (milking, no content, slow dev, not what I want, etc) and just answer legit questions? Page count would probably go way down.
Nah, this is the thread for complaints and praise, if there was any praise to give.
Most of the "legit" questions don't actually belong here but that big green disclaimer in the OP is apparently really easy to miss.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nah, this is the thread for complaints and praise, if there was any praise to give.
Most of the "legit" questions don't actually belong here but that big green disclaimer in the OP is apparently really easy to miss.
I have proof from another bigbrain thread that some people don't know what the OP is

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Time for the hourly reminder for people who don't take a cursory glance at the last 2-3 pages in a thread, use the search box in the upper right corner, or even bother to read OP before they pose their question. The v0.20.13 pre-tech part 3 update came out yesterday and to answer the top 8 questions (+1):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your time. Now, to the real issue - who is best waifu? :BootyTime:

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday (or Monday, if the case may be).

Last edited:

goodleystan

Sep 2, 2017
I don't mind the long waits as much as many of you - what bothers me is the long waits for little content.

There is of course - nothing we can do about it. Until a competitor shows up and does it better, quicker, for less money, SS is king. At least it's not Milfy City.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I don't mind the long waits as much as many of you - what bothers me is the long waits for little content.

There is of course - nothing we can do about it. Until a competitor shows up and does it better, quicker, for less money, SS is king. At least it's not Milfy City.
you WILL get milked and you WILL enjoy it.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
it will have more content once the tech update is out. The dev let the people know beforehand what the tech update is and that it is going to take a while. If one patreon supporter is unhappy then they can unsubscribe for now.
Here is a little explanation of what the tech update is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summerti...kompas-productions.276/page-3121#post-7588257
and sadly most of the people who are complaining dont know how long stuff like this can take especially rewriting code which was written by multiple coders. BTW for the people who say that the dev is lazy or not providing any new content since he reached his patreon goal he is streaming like every 2-3 day on average where he is showing his current work for around 2 hours people can tune in or watch his older streams the main dev is actively working on the game.
Sounds really nice when you put everything like that, but how can you say that this is not scam if since last june of 2021 they only release two parts of Pre-tech "major" update and if you check out the change log there is only six "new" things added so they "worked" from march 2021 on only six noticeable changes for 70k monthly, how in the world can you defend that? There is no way we can justify this scam man, I can name to you other devs that provide monthly and weekly updates that deserve more support than people that starts doing this, we as a community should not stand this kind of treatment...

Reactions: kuort and Toushiro
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes