Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
First of all: "no sexual content".

SS looks a lot better as well, this just looks like a lot of shit was smashed together.
They were obviously being sarcastic. Did you not notice some of the artwork had been ripped from Summertime Saga - developer used and lightly modified SS assets without getting permission first.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
They were obviously being sarcastic. Did you not notice some of the artwork had been ripped from Summertime Saga - developer used and lightly modified SS assets without getting permission first.
No, because I already lost interest before I noticed that, this information just makes it even worse.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Question (sorry if im asking this in the wrong thread or its been asked already):

Would the incest patch work with this current version even tho that the patch is marked tor 20.5 in the OP?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Question (sorry if im asking this in the wrong thread or its been asked already):

Would the incest patch work with this current version even tho that the patch is marked tor 20.5 in the OP?
I haven't played this game in a while but unless new scenes with the mom, sister and aunt have been added, the patch should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Yeah it works, and probably will continue to work until new family members are added, even then AFAIK it should still work with the old family members. I recomend using the with it :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes