APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you.

I checked the change log, it wasn't listed/mentioned. No need to be snide.

Oh its not being snide/snarky , its a question that gets asked a lot a little searching would have turned up the answer. I was actually calling our resident FAQ provider but his line is busy atm. , Just a little humor mate.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
FAQ is missing the "can mom get preggo yet?" question even though admittedly it's been a while since we had those posters. maybe interest in debbie is getting lower
She got rekt in every poll she's been in since 2018, nobody cares enough about her to vote but every1 comes in here to cry she gets nothing. Typical thread logic

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
FAQ is missing the "can mom get preggo yet?" question even though admittedly it's been a while since we had those posters. maybe interest in debbie is getting lower
I am down for putting one in Debbie's oven. In fact I think there should be an achievement and a scene to go with it with every one of the girls knocked up like at the beach or something :D A man can dream cause that is all it will ever be:cry:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I am down for putting one in Debbie's oven. In fact I think there should be an achievement and a scene to go with it with every one of the girls knocked up like at the beach or something :D A man can dream cause that is all it will ever be:cry:
I wouldn't be shocked if they included Debbie's pregnancy as part of the tech update. The art for it has been done forever and if they're completely overhauling the game it'd make sense to finally include her in the pregnancy system since her story is nearly done otherwise.

Reactions: APoc1 and hooter

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wouldn't be shocked if they included Debbie's pregnancy as part of the tech update. The art for it has been done forever and if they're completely overhauling the game it'd make sense to finally include her in the pregnancy system since her story is nearly done otherwise.
You'll be shocked though, nothing of that will happen. She'll still be having 2-3 janky art styles until she wins a poll and won't be pregable until the same poll win. Tech update is wider screen and re-code. That's it. Nothing will happen to any girl (aside getting some new girls with probably no scenes). And Deb won't be in any lewd batch until the tech drops.

• Sad
Reactions: APoc1
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes