j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I haven't played this in awhile so I was wondering if people think there's enough content to playthrough again, or should I wait for a couple more updates
No, right now you should certainly wait for the actual tech update to be released. There'll be quite a few new locations, details, etc. - next to that saves likely won't work again for that one update.

Roguebear

Apr 12, 2017
No, right now you should certainly wait for the actual tech update to be released. There'll be quite a few new locations, details, etc. - next to that saves likely won't work again for that one update.
Ys, but will these locations and details add to the plot? Since it it a tech update I believe it wont have new scenes or development. Maybe just more characters and locations and an improvemnts here and there

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ys, but will these locations and details add to the plot? Since it it a tech update I believe it wont have new scenes or development. Maybe just more characters and locations and an improvemnts here and there
That probably depends on the way you play the game. If you don't care about details in backgrounds and a slightly different experience while playing these stories, etc. it won't matter. The stories will almost certainly stay the same, but why play it now when a new and better version is going to be released.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You all remember when DC said that the whole tech update would take around 4 to 5 months? :LUL:
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, they basically went from "we'll change the ratio and improve a few things" to "creating a new game"... then again, it's not like there aren't at least some upsides. People have asked for stuff like Roxxy's boobjob/blowjob for a long time and getting 8 scenes in ~2 months really isn't that bad by DC's standard.
Yeah 8 scenes is not that bad. I haven't played any of the updates after the main story was finished and I haven't been really keeping up with the development. I clicked on the thread hoping that this was the full tech update.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Looking forward to playing this game again when it's finally finished, been over a year since I last played.
I'll buy it if it ever releases as a full game on any platform.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I clicked on the thread hoping that this was the full tech update.
That's the same reason I clicked on it. I'm trying to patiently wait for the tech update to be finished so I can get back into the groove of things. I've been wanting some Ronda and Annie action since the beginning. Hoping to get some once the tech update is done.

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
is it worth downloading this pre-tech version?
the updade its 70% done
suppose when the new version comes out, I'll have to start from scratch

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Tech update is wider screen and re-code. That's it. Nothing will change aside that (new places and/or girls with no scenes don't count)
Keep in mind the art part was done before Xmas, he had ~5 months to do R(h)onda art and the batches. He's not that much faster
Looking forward to playing this game again when it's finally finished, been over a year since I last played.
I'll buy it if it ever releases as a full game on any platform.
"Finished" as in tech build or as in "100% done and DC starts Summertime 2" ? 1st is probably 6+ months, the other is ~4-5 years
is it worth downloading this pre-tech version?
the updade its 70% done
suppose when the new version comes out, I'll have to start from scratch
>.> It's been around 70% for 4 months now
Hoping for Rhonda content before December 31st 2022.
Lol, we might not even get the full tech by then, keep dreaming

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's the same reason I clicked on it. I'm trying to patiently wait for the tech update to be finished so I can get back into the groove of things. I've been wanting some Ronda and Annie action since the beginning. Hoping to get some once the tech update is done.
That is not too bad. I am still waiting for a judith update.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes