ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You all remember when DC said that the whole tech update would take around 4 to 5 months? :LUL:
I do not remember, cause I do not follow this car crash in slomo...
They still get 80k per MONTH!? For how many months? Years?
Yeah the code is a total buggy mess. It has to be rewritten from scratch.
For 80k I would take all my holidays and I would fix it within a month (or two).

80k/month is almost 1M/year.
One frigging million. Per year. For literally nuffing,

malvic

Sep 8, 2017
I'm still in the waiting for tech-update and beyond before I'll play again crowd, but I am curious. Did Debbie get any new scenes over the course of all the breadcrumb updates? Regardless of patch and original intent for the character, they're still deeply ingrained in the core of the MC's life and it'd be great to have more scenes with them scattered about.

Maybe part of that desire is nostalgia as the first time I played little else but Debbie had content, while these days there's such a large cast all competing for scenes. But I think there's more value in adding something to a character forgotten for a long time. Especially after the "Main Story" offers basically nothing in that area when it certainly should.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
There's too much focus on Odette. Judith has very little content.

Edit: the new scenes are Roxy, Josephine, Odette and Daisy.

What is the new Roz scene?

Last edited:

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
The tech patch is at 72%.
Why the bothering ppl are complaining about some "waiting" patch, they are here only for entertain us during the wait of the big patch. Ok this tech patch took more than a year but I remember before, the update were every 2 months max.
I love this game, the dev is very chill on his stream and I m happy the game survive to a lot of trouble.
Chill and enjoy what you like, if it's not the case, just pass it and don't bring some hate here :)

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Maybe part of that desire is nostalgia as the first time I played little else but Debbie had content, while these days there's such a large cast all competing for scenes. But I think there's more value in adding something to a character forgotten for a long time. Especially after the "Main Story" offers basically nothing in that area when it certainly should.
Yep, the main plot with Debbie and Jenny is why this became such a popular game.
But there is never new content for them and I guess main plot will never be advanced.

I have nothing against Odette, but I also have no idea who she is or whatever. :unsure:
They don't even have story progress planned...

Reactions: ohcmonrest

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yep, the main plot with Debbie and Jenny is why this became such a popular game.
But there is never new content for them and I guess main plot will never be advanced.

I have nothing against Odette, but I also have no idea who she is or whatever. :unsure:
The main plot is done.

Odette is the black goth vixen in the tattoo parlor.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
For 80k I would take all my holidays and I would fix it within a month (or two).

That is so true. This game has seriously become a <pun>milking machine</pun>. I wonder how so many people can be so stupid.

I'm still in the waiting for tech-update and beyond before I'll play again crowd, but I am curious. Did Debbie get any new scenes over the course of all the breadcrumb updates? Regardless of patch and original intent for the character, they're still deeply ingrained in the core of the MC's life and it'd be great to have more scenes with them scattered about.

Debbie has no new content and hasn't gotten any for eons. Look above, the devs milk the patrons for almost no effort. I mean 80K a month and in the past good while they have released four animations (which really aren't animations but three or four softly changing images). The game is super, it has lots of errors, but there are so many other games who do much more in terms of animation - also drawn ones.

Reactions: Krisitna and GaRbS

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Hmm, that didn't take long. Also, let the tears flow out

Her route isn't done, so nope. She got a wonky lez with Diane earlier, but that's about it until she wins a poll. Another 5+ years of not knowing how the game is made
There's too much focus on Odette. Judith has very little content.

What is the new Roz scene?
Wait 3 more major builds in 2025 and she might have her route done by then. You missed the mega extreme sarcasm in that Roz listing
The tech patch is at 72%.
Why the bothering ppl are complaining about some "waiting" patch, they are here only for entertain us during the wait of the big patch. Ok this tech patch took more than a year but I remember before, the update were every 2 months max.
I love this game, the dev is very chill on his stream and I m happy the game survive to a lot of trouble.
Chill and enjoy what you like, if it's not the case, just pass it and don't bring some hate here :)
Nothing ever got released every 2 months ever. Refer to morado's not enough quoted FAQ for the cold truth on dates
why isn't the gallery unlocker working for the next versions ?
Lol

Jenny got a preg scene in batch 1, a not supposed to be hidden scene later on and Debbie won't get anything until her remake in ~4 years. Main story was done when you bitchslapped the mafia and Romp more than a year ago, nothing will happen in there.

Reactions: whitexwhite

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can it be that the new Roxxy boobjob scene unlocks itself by just calling up the old doggy scene in the cookie jar?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can it be that the new Roxxy boobjob scene unlocks itself by just calling up the old doggy scene in the cookie jar?
Dunno, went around the town to unlock them, didn't check the jar until after I got them all. There's also the copyright reverting itself back to 2021 on the "18+ warning" page ....

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes