srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

just a short notice that version 0.20.14-1.02 of the is up.

Enjoy!

Reactions: jackkane

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bro, I'm not being able to play Summertime Saga on joiplay. What do you think is the problem?
Download the APK and play the game - that's your problem.
If you're using joiplay so you can play with mods - delete the mods and try to play without them. Most likely your use of mods is the problem.
If you still want mods - check out the mod in the post above me and go to their thread to learn more.

Reactions: APoc1

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I'm with you. I didn't like Odette when she was brought in. I would rather have more of Grace.
Absolutely. There's so much story potential with Grace, and Eve being left on the table here. Way more interesting than some goth chick whose only personality trait is being horny.

Reactions: EJW

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm with you. I didn't like Odette when she was brought in. I would rather have more of Grace.
Absolutely. There's so much story potential with Grace, and Eve being left on the table here. Way more interesting than some goth chick whose only personality trait is being horny.
Guess you need to make your voice heard to the developer on their patreon, in their polls, and/or during their picarto streams.
Odette must have an active fanbase ... or maybe DC has a thing for goth tiddies.

Reactions: whitexwhite

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Guess you need to make your voice heard to the developer on their patreon, in their polls, and/or during their picarto streams.
Odette must have an active fanbase ... or maybe DC has a thing for goth tiddies.
No thanks, I feel he makes enough money and if she Odette is that popular my one vote won't change anything.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I see, well just curious because the only bugs I had heard about were from saving your game in the wrong places in the game.
Started game again wanted try that compass, had to do mrs johnson fast,still doing those yoga lessons, and got blue car already, only done art teacher, if I keep it up gonna repeat school lol, but walkthrough said do her to open mrs johnson path, my quess was for the church, but with eve saw them both running topless, hope this ian'y part of guest to get compass cause avoiding school, not complet but a lot, but one thing I noticed is with gym teacher in all my runs, can't seem to get more even thou have all stats maxed, o well doesn't matter want to do different runs till I decide which one I want, so much to do lol. One question can I get a better car than the blue one? I just want the most expensive :cool:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, Grace won't have any story alone. Even more so with Eve's route being done for ~3 years now
No thanks, I feel he makes enough money and if she Odette is that popular my one vote won't change anything.
So you come here where your opinion matters even less and expect anything to happen ? Weird
Started game again wanted try that compass, had to do mrs johnson fast,still doing those yoga lessons, and got blue car already, only done art teacher, if I keep it up gonna repeat school lol, but walkthrough said do her to open mrs johnson path, my quess was for the church, but with eve saw them both running topless, hope this ian'y part of guest to get compass cause avoiding school, not complet but a lot, but one thing I noticed is with gym teacher in all my runs, can't seem to get more even thou have all stats maxed, o well doesn't matter want to do different runs till I decide which one I want, so much to do lol. One question can I get a better car than the blue one? I just want the most expensive :cool:
Guess the walkthrough wasn't clear enough that Coach Bridget doesn't have anything to do ..... And no, the blue car is the fastest. Duders are already raging it goes too fast for the pizza game, an even faster car would just make them assplode

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Don't think so on the car. Also the gym teacher has no content atm so don't waste a lot of time with her. Don't think the compass ties in with the school. I think I am kind of understanding what you are asking , no offense but that paragraph you typed is a bit dis jointed.

Reactions: chicho1958

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't think so on the car. Also the gym teacher has no content atm so don't waste a lot of time with her. Don't think the compass ties in with the school. I think I am kind of understanding what you are asking , no offense but that paragraph you typed is a bit dis jointed.
Engrish has many facets, you can't know them all

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Engrish has many facets, you can't know them all
Yeah I am trying though. I am not a grammar spelling nazi though , in fact I struggle with it and it is my native language. So I actually have a lot of respect for people that know more than one language. But if people don't know they don't get better , you can't even imagine how annoying I was in the past with my shit writing. I had a lot of folks chiding me and even though I hated it, it did make me want to improve. Hopefully I make more sense now than I used to. On the other hand I am still an idiot so yeah there is that. :giggle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So another 6 years till we see the end of this?

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's kind of crazy to think that this game has been in development for almost 6 years and it can still go on for another 4 or 5.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Lol, Grace won't have any story alone. Even more so with Eve's route being done for ~3 years now

So you come here where your opinion matters even less and expect anything to happen ? Weird

Guess the walkthrough wasn't clear enough that Coach Bridget doesn't have anything to do ..... And no, the blue car is the fastest. Duders are already raging it goes too fast for the pizza game, an even faster car would just make them assplode
Thx, gonna read the walkthrough again till the point I followed, trying do game by steps not going crazy like first time doing 3-4 things at same time.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So another 6 years till we see the end of this?
From what I gathered from the more knowledgeable regulars in the thread it would seem so. I have been lurking here for 4 years up until I finally broke down and Dl'ed the release , got tired of waiting for fabled tech update. I think the wait will be worth it though , this game has a lot going for it. It was fun to play through and it did what it was supposed to which was to keep me entertained and provide a spicy kick here and there.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's kind of crazy to think that this game has been in development for almost 6 years and it can still go on for another 4 or 5.
Almost 8 ... and yea, it will continue at least that long in development. That said - DC could have ended development anytime in the past year or so and called it "complete" and then just made DLC and bugfixes. And then make some big announcement about a reboot a new version in 16:9. That's what a lot of devteams do. Think of all the games you play - indie on up to AAA - and the years of additional patches, "additional scenes", "director cut", etc that are pushed out.

Honestly, it's no different - but looking at it under a different perspective.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
From what I gathered from the more knowledgeable regulars in the thread it would seem so. I have been lurking here for 4 years up until I finally broke down and Dl'ed the release , got tired of waiting for fabled tech update. I think the wait will be worth it though , this game has a lot going for it. It was fun to play through and it did what it was supposed to which was to keep me entertained and provide a spicy kick here and there.
"Will be worth the wait" : people seem to wet dream the tech build will be the coming of Jeebus 2.0 ..... All it'll do is make the screen witder with some new locations, a few new girls that'll probably won't have much if any lewds and the re-coding nobody cares about and won't affect them that much (unless it can make the "my save ate itself cause I skipped 4 builds and the warning told me to be careful" go away).
Almost 8 ... and yea, it will continue at least that long in development. That said - DC could have ended development anytime in the past year or so and called it "complete" and then just made DLC and bugfixes. And then make some big announcement about a reboot a new version in 16:9. That's what a lot of devteams do. Think of all the games you play - indie on up to AAA - and the years of additional patches, "additional scenes", "director cut", etc that are pushed out.

Honestly, it's no different - but looking at it under a different perspective.
You should keep the "beginning" to 2016, when he launched the Patreon. Nobody knows he trolled around 2 years before that, it'll only complicate things further. And by judging the level of bigbrainitude around the place, that's 1 thing you don't want

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
"Will be worth the wait" : people seem to wet dream the tech build will be the coming of Jeebus 2.0 ..... All it'll do is make the screen witder with some new locations, a few new girls that'll probably won't have much if any lewds and the re-coding nobody cares about and won't affect them that much (unless it can make the "my save ate itself cause I skipped 4 builds and the warning told me to be careful" go away).

You should keep the "beginning" to 2016, when he launched the Patreon. Nobody knows he trolled around 2 years before that, it'll only complicate things further. And by judging the level of bigbrainitude around the place, that's 1 thing you don't want
Well I meant the end of the game in 2040 LOL not just the tech update. Originally I had been waiting to play the game for the first time due to the tech update. Obviously my brain grew enough to abandoned that idea.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes