Aug 28, 2021
Well my sentiment is we are getting intermediate updates with largely demanded content to sate the long wait - thats commendable not lamentable as other devs by the dozens have given longer gaps with zero content meantime. He gets a large fund from backers but he is delivering. As stated in my other reply this update to me isnt a "true" update. If Tech update dropped next week would you be sated or would you instead as i surmise be far more interested in the Rhonda update (in my opinion, the next true update).
Of course I would like Rhonda update but if we go on like this it will come out next summer

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hi guys. Little question - can i somehow make ingame text little bigger? its just real pain for my eyes read this small dialogs.

Aug 28, 2021
Well my sentiment is we are getting intermediate updates with largely demanded content to sate the long wait - thats commendable not lamentable as other devs by the dozens have given longer gaps with zero content meantime. He gets a large fund from backers but he is delivering. As stated in my other reply this update to me isnt a "true" update. If Tech update dropped next week would you be sated or would you instead as i surmise be far more interested in the Rhonda update (in my opinion, the next true update).
that is, we should wait about 4 or more months to see the update that from what you tell me will bring little content and then wait again for a real update? in my opinion tech update is an ambitious project that unfortunately should be paused or in any case be done in parallel with Rhonda update to save time. because for now at least for my part it is seen as a way to squeeze money from people

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Tech update is wider screen, some new places and girls with nothing and that's it. Nobody will be thrilled by those
that is, we should wait about 4 or more months to see the update that from what you tell me will bring little content and then wait again for a real update? in my opinion tech update is an ambitious project that unfortunately should be paused or in any case be done in parallel with Rhonda update to save time. because for now at least for my part it is seen as a way to squeeze money from people
He's not gonna pause and he's not gonna do it in parallel (aka twice for nothing, since he'd make it for the stuff we already got and do/redo it for all the things coming in the next years). Better tighten your butt and wait for the next 5-6+ months or move on with your life, nothing's gonna change

Aug 28, 2021
Tech update is wider screen, some new places and girls with nothing and that's it. Nobody will be thrilled by those

He's not gonna pause and he's not gonna do it in parallel (aka twice for nothing, since he'd make it for the stuff we already got and do/redo it for all the things coming in the next years). Better tighten your butt and wait for the next 5-6+ months or move on with your life, nothing's gonna change
ah sure my life will not change but what an agony

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
To be honest I kinda like these H-scene updates. Gives the game more content overall, different characters get scenes so fans of said characters are happy and you'll be rewarded more for going through a quest too. I hope DC drops the occasional batch in between updates from now on.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Seems like it is time to post this again because there are idiots among us who can't see beyond 4", otherwise known as the length of their dick.

And - holy cow! Tech Update is now up to 475 tasks to get done with 330 of them completed. Just a few days ago there were 315 tasks in total. It's now gone up more than 50% (including over 70 new art tasks).

1651959888587.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Guys a little question about pregnax pill. I play Eve route now, and guide says to unlock this pills i need finish 2 other routes debbie and diane. For real i need to play 2 routes to open 1 item?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it is time to post this again because there are idiots among us who can't see beyond 4", otherwise known as the length of their dick.

And - holy cow! Tech Update is now up to 475 tasks to get done with 330 of them completed. Just a few days ago there were 315 tasks in total. It's now gone up more than 50% (including over 70 new art tasks).

View attachment 1798655
It at least seems like the Posing/Writing tasks got a decent jump forward.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guys a little question about pregnax pill. I play Eve route now, and guide says to unlock this pills i need finish 2 other routes debbie and diane. For real i need to play 2 routes to open 1 item?
It only gives you more preg %. And yes, you do need 2 routes for it. Either you man up and play the whole game (aka every route) anyway or you come here crying you can't get everything doing 1 random route. Enjoy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The game is far from slow on phones, been playing on android with no issues except random crashing, but that is avoidable with saving alot
Some wackos insist on using the PC port on an emulator for some reason, which makes it hot garbage and plays like trash. Then wonder why and claim it's the game having problems, not their wonky setup

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Some wackos insist on using the PC port on an emulator for some reason, which makes it hot garbage and plays like trash. Then wonder why and claim it's the game having problems, not their wonky setup
Ah fair enough, lol yea some people makes you wonder

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know how large the dev team is, but given the snail's pace it's moving at, they seriously need to bring on another dev. I understand the "too many cooks in the kitchen" problem, but as a software dev/product manager myself, it's clear that there's a huge bottleneck here in the engineering part of the team.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know how large the dev team is, but given the snail's pace it's moving at, they seriously need to bring on another dev. I understand the "too many cooks in the kitchen" problem, but as a software dev/product manager myself, it's clear that there's a huge bottleneck here in the engineering part of the team.
Check the task tracker, there's 1 dude per line (aside the poser which has 3). And nothing will change. Even if it takes them another year

Reactions: Count Morado
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes