srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The house has been incest from the beginning whether you like it or not, the only reason it got changed is due to Patreon. You don't hear me saying Roxxy and Mia should be our cousins do you?

By the way, if DC would've un-familied Jenny along with the rest, wouldn't that make it exactly the same as Debbie not being your mom or Diane not being your aunt even though they look like twins and you resemble? So I'm not sure how we're gonna get more incest when you can just not download the patch. The only difference is that Jenny and Debbie fuck you together, the context is up to the person who plays it.

The Erik/Mrs.Johnson solution is just a band aid until DC remakes the story it's not supposed to make sense without the patch. Jenny and Debbie make more sense because they cared enough to kinda write them non-incest, but it's still silly. And yes I agree the Dianebrokedownthehousetobuildafarm is dumb as hell.
The game is in an un-incested state four times longer than it had incest in it. So most players are here because of like it is now.

And the Jenny/Debbie/MC setting actually makes sense to me as it is now. I find it fun and there is no easy way to re-incestify it imo.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
The game is in an un-incested state four times longer than it had incest in it. So most players are here because of like it is now.
Why is the incest tag still attached to this thread since incest has become so overwhelmingly irrelevant to this game?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah, I guess everybody who is following the game for some time could easily list his personal top 10 of decisions he'd like to be different. Having time to spare, I actually just thought of some things I'd love to see differently:

- Grace's whole situation. She deserves better.
- The fact that Eve lost her piercing and almost certainly won't get it back. (see below)
- The fact that we still don't have the Succubus which won the poll ages ago. Ivy would have been such a perfect fit for it.
- I'm not really happy that he chose the native american teacher over the muslim one (see below). Would have been a nice touch to add her, even though some people may have been upset.
- I'd have love to see what happened between Nadya and Katya (see below) but instead we got 2 voyeurism scenes for Ivy...
- Some of the main story meme characters (especially Keeves and Gamsay) are pretty annoying and weren't really needed in the first place. Ricky is kinda fun, though.
- The barn everybody else mentions (then again, they'll probably fix that at some point)
- It's not really my kink, but why add a Thotbot if MC can't fuck it?
- The way they changed Tyrone, Chad and Chico. I'd have really liked if things had returned to the former state at some point of Eve's story.
- I'd love to see some more boob variety. Especially for characters like Mrs. Johnson it would be totally fine if she'd actually have silicone tits, as it seesm she did before (see below). That doesn't mean it should be as wild/bad as it was in the beginning (Judith), but a compromise would have been fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's likely a lot more I forgot. Then again, that's just me and the positives, to me, outweigh the negatives by far.
I kinda agree with every point you made except I favor the muslim teacher over the native one, not by much though and I'm not a fan of silicone tiddies but a variety in bust sizes/shapes is something I really appreciate. And by Grace's whole situation do you mean that she's in a conflicted spot rn about having sex with MC behind Eve's back? Because I'm not a fan of that either.

And I fully agree that the positives outweigh the negatives, I sometimes tend forget that when I get lost in my fantasy of what this game could be lmao. I've been following this game almost since the beginning when you could only walk in the house and have your mom flash you and the game has come a looong way since then.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

And the Jenny/Debbie/MC setting actually makes sense to me as it is now. I find it fun and there is no easy way to re-incestify it imo.
True, but that's kind of besides the point.

To me the house will always be incest, I mean it's pretty in your face tbh so it would be incest to me even if I wouldn't want it to be lol. But to each their own :)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
...I'm not a fan of silicone tiddies but a variety in bust sizes/shapes is something I really appreciate.
Mein neither, but it's just very fitting for her character I'd say and they kinda looked like that before she got her reworked art.
And by Grace's whole situation do you mean that she's in a conflicted spot rn about having sex with MC behind Eve's back? Because I'm not a fan of that either.
Yeah, in my opinion it would have been pretty much mandatory to have a second, non-romance branch in Eve's story which solves her problems and leaves her as some kind of friend with benefits for MC, so Grace can have her time to shine. I mean, they even added dialog options at the start of her story, which sadly lead to nothing. I really like Eve's romance path, but it basically excludes Grace completely.

If it was me, I'd have liked one branch where MC gets "fwb Eve", Grace and Odette and one where it's really just Eve (and maaaybe some Odette scenes, if needed). While doing that they also could have solved the issue with Tyrone, Chad and Chico, since confident "fwb Eve" certainly wouldn't mind hanging out in the park a bit more.

But yeah, that's currently indeed the biggest annoyance to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Why is the incest tag still attached to this thread since incest has become so overwhelmingly irrelevant to this game?
I don't know. Maybe you ask DarkCookie why he does not actively enforce correct tagging of his game on pirate sites...

You can tell him to update the five-year-old screenshots by that opportunity as well ;)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the muslim teacher & the native american one are complete disappointments if you ask me. more milfs with huge tits, wow we sure don't have enough of those already in this game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really want to play the game (haven´t played it since 2020) but i think it may be better if i wait for the tech update, what do you think?
Yes, the game will feel different and we'll certainly see minor changes here and there which you'd miss, if you play it now and use some random savegame later on. Unless you want to play the whole game again after that, which I doubt anybody would actually do.
the muslim teacher & the native american one are complete disappointments if you ask me. more milfs with huge tits, wow we sure don't have enough of those already in this game.
Hm? The native american teacher is supposed to be Grace's/Odette's age.

Reactions: cosanoyo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, the game will feel different and we'll certainly see minor changes here and there which you'd miss, if you play it now and use some random savegame later on. Unless you want to play the whole game again after that, which I doubt anybody would actually do.

Hm? The native american teacher is supposed to be Grace's/Odette's age.
Wait a minute, did I miss an update or something, when did we get a native American teacher? (or muslim one).
or is this a sneak peek?,
...if you ask me. more milfs with huge tits, wow we sure don't have enough of those already in this game.
her tits don't look very big to me, but I agree with the sentiment... We need more milfs, Huge tits or otherwise! leave the kiddies in school.... more seasoned pussy!!!:love:

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wait a minute, did I miss an update or something, when did we get a native American teacher? (or muslim one).

her tits don't look very big to me, but I agree with the sentiment... We need more milfs, Huge tits or otherwise! leave the kiddies in school.... more seasoned pussy!!!:love:
She'll be the PC class teacher (where you can talk to June at school) with either the tech build, the teachers' remake or Erik's remake. Probably the tech build (like the witch in the woods and Jade (?) at the gym), but there won't be any lewds with her (yet)

Reactions: Stil996

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's just a screencap from one of DC's streams. I'm not sure when she'll be added, but I think it's going to be before she gets her own update, so she can interact with her students to provide some variety during the following updates. It's either going to be the tech-update or Ronda's update, though she won't get any scenes, of course.

Reactions: Stil996

420blazeit

Jul 2, 2017
I really want to play the game (haven´t played it since 2020) but i think it may be better if i wait for the tech update, what do you think?
I think in about 1 year the tech update will be done. First we need part 5,6 and 7 with minor improvements. But it was worth the wait. You can play the game in widescreen at that time! What a great improvement.

So for some decent content I would wait till 2025 or something.

Reactions: cosanoyo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think in about 1 year the tech update will be done. First we need part 5,6 and 7 with minor improvements. But it was worth the wait. You can play the game in widescreen at that time! What a great improvement.

So for some decent content I would wait till 2025 or something.
The phoners will be happy and the game will work better with the re-code. You being mad doesn't matter

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So what about the tech update is making it take so long? Is it the code or art or whatever? I get updates normally take around 3-5 months but this is much longer than normal all I'm sayin.
which other games that are getting a tech update are you using for comparison?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes