trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I hadn't played this game in a year (so it's old content was still fresh) and I have to say how surprised I was in how much the content changed.

I got off playing the game due to the fact you basically had to replay the entire game every update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_hay_feeding_[M_diane.outfit.get]1.png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_hay_feeding_nightgown1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 140, in script call
File "scripts/characters/diane/sex_scenes.rpyc", line 409, in script
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 508, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 718, in visit
self.find_target()
File "D:\GAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-18-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_hay_feeding_[M_diane.outfit.get]1.png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_hay_feeding_nightgown1.png')

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Mon May 06 15:41:50 2019
How do you get that error? I never get the option to do a breast feeding session when Diane is in Debbie living room in her night gown.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I didn't say there was no new content, I said it adds nothing to the game. And it LITERALLY doesn't. So what's the issue here?
New lewd scenes, cut scene, h-scene, and story is all literally adding to the game, there's more to her story than then was before. Whether or not it adds quality to the game, that's an individual opinion.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mike03

Oct 22, 2017
so i just wanted to try it out but i cant seem to get the incest patch to work im playing it on pc and put it in the game folder. any tips?

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
After all the hours trying to fix 18.0 release, "coin1" is still missing. I'm able to play the mini-game, but get error messages after getting paid. Also 18.2 is missing the imagery of Diane in sleepwear in shed at night. And, occasionally, Diane's house is switched with Mia's house during dialogues. Another tidbit, I keep getting prompted to visit Mia before sleeping or fist thing in morning, but when I visit her nothing happens to continue her story...hmmm?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone break down step-by-step how to install the incest patch on Android? I am trying to follow what the instructions on the patch site tell me to do, but storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga never shows up. I have tried to start the game and then close it, play one day with cheats, and one day without cheats. But no matter what I do, that file path never appears. I have even tried deleting the game and downloading it again; I also tried creating the file path in the files. Nothing.
Anybody?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I am sad now because I was very eager to recruit Daisy but I didn't read the walkthru first, finished Clyde's drug deal scene and then he left town forever, thus rendering Daisy's path impossible to complete. Now I have to start over. Oh well. Let that be a warning to others, I guess.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Do you know of ways to change character's clothing except for just choosing option "Cow Suit."? I've occured a problem where Diane changes her outfit from the cow suit to her regular farm clothes after getting the cow girl alive again, so when I try to do a breeding session, all I can see is a storm of errors, because she can't do the sessions wearing such outfit. All I need is a command, some file change, which would let me change her clothes. PLEASE
Edit.: Forgot to mension. From not know to me reasons, "Cow Suit." option works only 1 way - to remove it. When I try to wear it again, nothing happens.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I understand that, but opting out may easily mean losing quests/content. Those might actually be fun, after all. But please fade into black before it gets naughty...
This was the dilemma I was faced with while playing Seeds of Chaos. There was an option to allow for a gay scene and I chose it because I was concerned that if I didn’t that it would of adversely affected the story and gameplay afterwards. I’m not homophobic in anyway, but the scene (or text in this case) was a bit awkward. On a replay, I chose differently and it didn’t affect anything, but it was a genuine concern the first go around.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Poll results (0.21)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm, that part:
contradicts the text from the poll:
So Rhonda's mom won't have Hscenes? I hope Darkcookie reconsiders that. I would really like another dark skinned milf besides Ms. Dewitt, and I think a lot of people would dig that too.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think a lot of what you said about Jenny and her arc makes sense. Personally, I wouldn’t be opposed to Jenny’s relationship with MC remaining dominant, at least sexually. MC has the ability to basically make everyone fall in love with him and his huge cock, it would be nice to have at least one character that maintains control over him. She can fall in love with him, and even treat him nicely outside of the bedroom, but once they are behind closed doors, it’s a full on dom/sub dynamic. It would be nice for once for one of these games with what basically amounts to a harem to have one character that still dictates the terms of their relationship instead of complete devotion. If there was ever a character to do this with, I think it is Jenny.
I'm getting the vibe that the Principle might just be the full on dominant character with Jenny being a smidge below that. Maybe I'm wrong, but given how she's introduced in the first place along with the teacher route with her, she just seems to be the full on dominant character while Jenny, at the very least, is trying to understand herself and coming to a different conclusion.

I can still fap to both since I'm a caveman like that but still...

Yeah, I'm just gonna fap to that...

4.10 star(s) 351 Votes