Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Given that DC recetenly created new poses for Tina on stream, I'd guess it's safe to say that she'll get some more content within the last main story parts. She became third in the recent poll, so she may even get another scene and there's certainly a chance she'll actually get her flat at some point. Beyond that I wouldn't hope for much, though.

As for Erik's mom, I'm sure it was to some degree because that specific update was always tied to save compatability. Now that they managed to recode the important stuff without a rework, it looks favours have changed a little and fewer seem to demand content for her. Having said that, DC's focus seems to have been on the schoolgirls for quite some time and Mrs. Johnson hasn't been in a poll since, so we don't really know how well she'd actually do now.
Well June is tied to her story, but I don't think June is popular enough for people to vote for Mrs. Johnson. Of all the milfs for me she is the least interesting until now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well June is tied to her story, but I don't think June is popular enough for people to vote for Mrs. Johnson. Of all the milfs for me she is the least interesting until now.
Yeah, nobody cares about June. I mean, it kind of makes sense, given that she's supposed to partly be Erik's girlfriend and thus shouldn't cause controversies. I think DC could make her a more interesting by expanding the cosplay stuff to cater to those whole like that kind of thing, but I'm not sure how much that would actually change. In the end the she's basically an even more boring Judith without Judith's assets.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, nobody cares about June. I mean, it kind of makes sense, given that she's supposed to partly be Erik's girlfriend and thus shouldn't cause controversies. I think DC could make her a more interesting by expanding the cosplay stuff to cater to those whole like that kind of thing, but I'm not sure how much that would actually change. In the end the she's basically an even more boring Judith without Judith's assets.
Seeing what DC made out of all the characters in the past during their story development, I am confident that he will come up with something brilliant even for June and Judith. Think about how Roxxy, Jenny, Eve and Tony were before their stories, and now we even have Consuela, Maria, Tina, Missy, Becca, Josie, and half a dozen more side characters, which all have interesting and unique stories.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seeing what DC made out of all the characters in the past during their story development, I am confident that he will come up with something brilliant even for June and Judith. Think about how Roxxy, Jenny, Eve and Tony were before their stories, and now we even have Consuela, Maria, Tina, Missy, Becca, Josie, and half a dozen more side characters, which all have interesting and unique stories.
Personally I didn't really like Jenny's story, but I agree with you. I didn't really care about Eve before her update, and now I really like her character. Updates in the beginning were really short, so now that he takes more time working on each update I'm sure he can also make me care about June. As for Judith I liker her since the beginning.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@srksrk 68:
Sure, June will get some more content at some point and it'll be decent and better than what she's got now. Thought I'd still say she'll likely remain among the least appealing girls in the game. Right now her defining trait is being a gamer girl, but so are Eve and Lily to some degree, while those whole like chubby girls will very likely prefer Judith. I mean, let's face it, the combination of being chubby and having rather small tits is pretty uncommon in these kind of games for a reason.

Judith on the other hand is a main character and being a boring, bland, low confidence wallflower is kind of the starting point of her story.

Last edited:

Tezon

Jun 16, 2018
It V.20 and still loop bugs are not gone. I have redone half of jenny's line 3 times, bisette and the library several times, diane, mother and roxy. Any suggestions on what to do to avoid loops.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
@srksrk 68:
Sure, June will get some more content at some point and it'll be decent and better than what she's got now. Thought I'd still say she'll likely remain among the least appealing girls in the game. Right now her defining trait is being a gamer girl, but so are Eve and Lily to some degree, while those whole like chubby girls will very likely prefer Judith. I mean, let's face it, the combination of being chubby and having rather small tits is pretty uncommon in these kind of games for a reason.

Judith on the other hand is a main character and being a boring, bland, low confidence wallflower is kind of the starting point of her story.
Maybe a breast enlargement will be part of June's story?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe a breast enlargement will be part of June's story?
I kind of doubt it. :D

In the end she's a secondary character like Missy, Becca, Grace, Odette, etc. so I doubt she'll get that much more story beyond what's needed for Erik/Mrs. Johnson. Next to that it doesn't seem like she herself has a problem with her body or do I remember that wrong?

I mean, she's basically a female Erik and does very well what her character is supposed to do. So it's not like there'd be a problem.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It V.20 and still loop bugs are not gone. I have redone half of jenny's line 3 times, bisette and the library several times, diane, mother and roxy. Any suggestions on what to do to avoid loops.
Stop saving anywhere and any time. Only save in MC's room or on the town map. Aside from that, have fun replaying the game again when 0.21 comes out and we need to restart anyway for Rhonda

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Stop saving anywhere and any time. Only save in MC's room or on the town map. Aside from that, have fun replaying the game again when 0.21 comes out and we need to restart anyway for Rhonda
I think you can probably use the saves from 0.20.5 in Rhonda's update. She has so little content right now that I think it won't affect the game that much. But we never know.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm sure people got fucked with their 0.20 save in 0.20.1, never underestimate the infinite power of slobs

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
j4yj4m
Another thing I wanted to ask- Does the Annie update include the principal of the school, if not when do you think she will get her own update? Also about the nun Angela(?) is she supposed to be part of Mia update and will her mother be again fuckable by choosing her over the daughter like it is now?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Another thing I wanted to ask- Does the Annie update include the principal of the school, if not when do you think she will get her own update?
She'll be part of Annie's update, along with Annie's mum Lucy.
Also about the nun Angela(?) is she supposed to be part of Mia update and will her mother be again fuckable by choosing her over the daughter like it is now?
I haven't heard any details, but I think it's very likely that Mia's concept will stay as it is. Which means Angelica will be part of it and the choice between Helen and Mia will stay.

Edit: I guess we'll know more once her update is actually closer to happen.

Reactions: TastySnickers

Ghost0fOnyx

Feb 27, 2017
Could use June as character to introduce idea of cosplay to MC who could then get outfits for the other girls. Like if you steal judith from Erik she tells you directly, or if you play matchmaker Erik tells you about it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What you mean by ''We need to restart anyway for Rhonda'' ? Is that joke or someting? How can DEV want us start from the god damn begining like that long game? I'm playing game like several days and still keep going. If he broke saves for Rhonda update i will drop playing this game. Who wants play from the begining like that long game?! I hope this wont happen its good game i dont want end my adventure with this game like that shitty way...

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What you mean by ''We need to restart anyway for Rhonda'' ? Is that joke or someting? How can DEV want us start from the god damn begining like that long game? I'm playing game like several days and still keep going. If he broke saves for Rhonda update i will drop playing this game. Who wants play from the begining like that long game?! I hope this wont happen its good game i dont want end my adventure with this game like that shitty way...
Nobody can tell what the next update will bring, but saves are supposed to be compatible since v0.19.1 now. If not, the new content will most likely be playable independently from the other stories (i.e. you can jump in without having to play much of the other quests), or they provide a save which has everything completed except the new stuff.

And if nothing helps, there is still the cheat mode.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes