MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone found any bug in 15.3 yet?
I just figured out 1 roundabout for some bug - like the panties from sister disappear from your inventory: Dont try to rush the quest by going shortcut. Do it normally like u play it for the 1st time (if u already bought, then save it, receive the quest from the sister, sleep - do sth and return the next day to deliver, the panties will appear normally).

Reactions: LeonC

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After loading the game, Miss Okita quest line or whatever it is got reset. And some background image at Aunt's is missing.
Edit.
I also should mention, that I'm using an incest mod, so that's what might cause the problem.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
After loading the game, Miss Okita quest line or whatever it is got reset. And some background image at Aunt's is missing.
Edit.
I also should mention, that I'm using an incest mod, so that's what might cause the problem.
I dont know why ppl keep using an unfinished incest patch on a bugged version of game. Ofc it will be bugged

Reactions: PatreonTed

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
The latest version is buggy again. in 0.15.2 I was not able to finish the seatrout quest as giving Debbie the fish results in her preparing dinner but no one in the dining room. Only way to skip that is to sleep with her. Next day in the morning the map symbol is greyed out still. You can't pass time and the event never happens.
After the update the fish quest is just gone. I can buy the trout but nothing happens at all.
I can't even finish the Aqua quest anymore because the option of retirement at the fisher is not there.
The Mia quest line is broken, too. I was at the point to see the nun at night for the first time. Now when visiting Mia's mother she is wearing the corsett and let me fuck her

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
damn can't go further from the beguining with the french book quest the homework doesent apear on my inventory:(
First Bisette Quest? That it didn't appear is correct. The notification is a remnant of prior version. you have to solve the quest another way (library, dictionary)

boulaniko

Dec 18, 2017
I'm looking for ways to have the magazines puts I do not find how to do.
You find the first by going in the teachers lounge and talking to Dewitt and the second talking to the dude at the cafeteria but i'm stuck on the third one and i just cant find it, I checked everywhere in the school during morning/day/evening but it s not there. If someone have the answer please share, i'll be very thankfull
Btw i really love this game !

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
You find the first by going in the teachers lounge and talking to Dewitt and the second talking to the dude at the cafeteria but i'm stuck on the third one and i just cant find it, I checked everywhere in the school during morning/day/evening but it s not there. If someone have the answer please share, i'll be very thankfull
Btw i really love this game !
The third is not in the school but at the basketball court behind the school.

Reactions: qazop888

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I'll w8 for the next update to play again the game because I had it with this ...(sorry I kinda had to censor this out)... and to play the game every time a bug appears and the new bug fixing resets other stuff, and don't get me started with the incest mod(I know that it's a mod fix for the incest mod out but you can't play your save files if you didn't play the game from the start with it).... so I'll just w8 even though I'm a modder for now I don't have the time to make a good mod for it...

Reactions: SirAuron20

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You do know that you have to use the counterparts. The purple slime A=Fire attack; Skeleton S=Sword attack; Fire Ghost D=Water attack.
yeah, thanks a lot for pointing intelligent solution :)
I have just found that out AFTER putting this post, so it seems that yes, this game indeed increases intelligence

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes