poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Percentage means nothing task's completed and tasks added is where to look. Tasks keeps increasing so percentage does not move and occasionally goes down.
It does matter. They've been "working" on the tech update for far longer than they should be.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It does matter. They've been "working" on the tech update for far longer than they should be.
Eh, maybe. If I was a game Dev working on a game this big maybe I would have an opinion about the time frame. It will be done when it's done. For me plenty of other stuff to do in the mean time. That's just me...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"They" being ~4 dudes working part-time. Unless you can output more than them alone, your opinion doesn't mean much
Has there been any update with Mia and the empty pocket in her teddy bear?
Nope, she didn't get anything since her update ~4 years ago (and even then, it has more stuff with her mom/Angelica)

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Has there been any update with Mia and the empty pocket in her teddy bear?
There is the "tech" update to finish followed by Ronda, Annie and Judith. That's at least ~3 years at an optimistic pace. If you're waiting for Mia you'd do well to forget this game exists until much later this decade.

Reactions: poodles

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
Been wondering, shouldn't STS be considered as "on hold" or "abandoned"? I mean, look how long ago last update was.. DC and the gang can say they're working on it, but there's no evidence that any work has been done. Yes, there are streams with him doing art, but we're talking about the code based update. It's like me saying I'll be working out starting this year and guess what, it's february and I've yet to see a gym..

Reactions: tankdick

Jahliv3

Sep 16, 2017
For the incest patch on android:

Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game", removing any previous patches. You may need to create the "game" directory if it doesn't already exist.

Reactions: sonhot

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Been wondering, shouldn't STS be considered as "on hold" or "abandoned"? I mean, look how long ago last update was.. DC and the gang can say they're working on it, but there's no evidence that any work has been done. Yes, there are streams with him doing art, but we're talking about the code based update. It's like me saying I'll be working out starting this year and guess what, it's february and I've yet to see a gym..
no. this has always been the pace since the game launched. it's always been this slow.

the upside is that the update always comes.

Reactions: dusk40

Demoman Dan

Nov 22, 2017
I remember thinking last spring that the game would be past the Rhonda update by now. I'm going to age(spring month) by another year before they get to the bitch preppy class president character.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
2: I still feel that while Jenny's story is ok(ish), they really need to do more with the sub/Dom options though, maybe that's planned for the update that adds the full dating mechanics, but as is, the hand cuffs and mask option is kinda boring(mostly because jenny doesn't really react to it other than in the moment when she goes "cock in cervix" crazy, would be nice if she hit MC after the stream for taking his mask off is all I'm sayin':sneaky:
it's a result from the patreon ban way back. jenny route used to have straight up rape which was removed to satisfy patreon. so if jenny would smack mc or in other ways signal that she's anything but fine with the handcuff rape, it would be in direct violation with what DC already once agreed with patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes