Jan 14, 2018
Don't you have other games to play? Honestly, feels like you and a few other people here obsess over this game because it's the only thing that tickles your pickles. I'm usually not one to say so but go out and touch some grass or play some normal games instead.
Trying to appeal to some form of morality on a website where we're pirating games isn't exactly something that makes you come of as a well adjusted individual, you know?
huh? :WaitWhat:

Not sure you should be so confidently reaching here (but go off I guess?).

FYI, though I'm sure you know this already: you can click "Ignore" to mute me. You are not obligated to read any of my posts if they anger you. You can also click "Report" on my posts if they're off-topic.

I'll ask again a little nicer maybe, as to not trigger anyone. :)
Has DC given any reason as to why he's not working on the future updates and getting the art done? and is it something dumb like "I'm waiting on X person but they're waiting on Y person who's waiting on..."? Because wallpapers seem to indicate that and wallpapers are NOT the move if you think about how that time could be spent on Rhonda or Judith.

Late edit (had to touch grass): Just for clarity, here's a screenshot of my recent posts on here. Feel free to tell me where I'm off-topic and breaking forum rules or being unfair or directly toxic to another member (cough cough).
Consider also that I have donated a fair bit to this project and made the some of the same comments to DC directly a long time ago.
Screenshot (84).png

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
huh? :WaitWhat:

Not sure you should be so confidently reaching here (but go off I guess?).

FYI, though I'm sure you know this already: you can click "Ignore" to mute me. You are not obligated to read any of my posts if they anger you. You can also click "Report" on my posts if they're off-topic.

I'll ask again a little nicer maybe, as to not trigger anyone. :)
Has DC given any reason as to why he's not working on the future updates and getting the art done? and is it something dumb like "I'm waiting on X person but they're waiting on Y person who's waiting on..."? Because wallpapers seem to indicate that and wallpapers are NOT the move if you think about how that time could be spent on Rhonda or Judith.
The coding is really behind schedule.
DC working on future updates art is not going to make the future updates come faster if the coders are always behind schedule.

Jan 14, 2018
The coding is really behind schedule.
DC working on future updates art is not going to make the future updates come faster if the coders are always behind schedule.
Good point. I was thinking that code would be done faster after the update but art wouldn't or something like that.
That clears it up, thanks.

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
Imagine having different departments to make progress with this game and still work slowly like this than before. If people can't voice out their opinions either patreon or not then nothing will happen lol, you're just agreeing with him and his team their poor work ethics everytime, just like this 1 comment of mine, nothing will happen xd.

"The progress bar is not currently displaying an accurate progression of the work being done due to the nature of the Tech Update requiring a heavy amount of back and forth with content implementation (and testing). It makes it hard to "close" tasks until the update is stable and ready to ship."

This is not even acceptable in any way if you will say this to your customers/subscribers. Get the job done, stop making excuses, they're paying you lol. And just hire a bunch of competent people that will work on your game, like there's no plan B
for DarkCookie really

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Imagine having different departments to make progress with this game and still work slowly like this than before. If people can't voice out their opinions either patreon or not then nothing will happen lol, you're just agreeing with him and his team their poor work ethics everytime, just like this 1 comment of mine, nothing will happen xd.

"The progress bar is not currently displaying an accurate progression of the work being done due to the nature of the Tech Update requiring a heavy amount of back and forth with content implementation (and testing). It makes it hard to "close" tasks until the update is stable and ready to ship."

This is not even acceptable in any way if you will say this to your customers/subscribers. Get the job done, stop making excuses, they're paying you lol. And just hire a bunch of competent people that will work on your game, like there's no plan B
for DarkCookie really
If you actually want DarkCookie to read this, you should post it in the discord or on patreon. He's only posted here like a dozen times between 2018 and 2021; even if he reads this thread, you'll never know if he's actually read your take. But you've said nothing new that hasn't been said many times in the thread, anyway.

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
If you actually want DarkCookie to read this, you should post it in the discord or on patreon. He's only posted here like a dozen times between 2018 and 2021; even if he reads this thread, you'll never know if he's actually read your take. But you've said nothing new that hasn't been said many times in the thread, anyway.
Well you can pass it through to him,you're on his payroll.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Are you sure that you are not interpreting too much here?
What do you mean? It's totally clear that DarkCookie has paid shills in this thread to defend his totally indefensible behaviour!

Why else would someone like Count Morado spend so much time in this thread? Just imagine, posting the same stuff time and again just because. That would be ludicrous...

Need further proof? DarkCookie's Patreon loses members and money and suddenly Omnikuken and j4yj4m post less and less:

incredibles-teacher.gif

Warning: This post may contain more than the daily recommended amount of sarcasm.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
What do you mean? It's totally clear that DarkCookie has paid shills in this thread to defend his totally indefensible behaviour!

Why else would someone like Count Morado spend so much time in this thread? Just imagine, posting the same stuff time and again just because. That would be ludicrous...

Need further proof? DarkCookie's Patreon loses members and money and suddenly Omnikuken and j4yj4m post less and less:

View attachment 2697365

Warning: This post may contain more than the daily recommended amount of sarcasm.
My thoughts became enlightened, everything makes sense now and I can taste colors.

mind-blown-mind-blowing.gif

They are all DarkCookie not bots but himself personally like Jeff bezos when he waits in his ZenBooths for his employees to consume them.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me if the tech art said 100% why dc is still drawing it ?
Because DC never really stops drawing. If the art for one update is done, he either adds additional stuff or moves on to content for the next updates. Like recently he started to draw movie content for the cinema.

View attachment 2697365

Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline01.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

View attachment 2697365

Don't be rediculous. Just because the majority doesn't speak up does not mean the loud minority is right. And how is some guys defending DC worse than all the haters doing the other thing? This thread is about nothing more. That's why I nearly never posted here lately.

I was once contacted by DCs team if I would be interested to work for the tech update. I have a job and a life and so I said no. But now, even if that wasn't so, I am not sure if I would want to join the project now. It doesn't matter what happens with the game, haters always gonna hate. The game is late. No, the update is bugged. The girls are ugly. No, it's the wrong girls. There is too much text. No, there is too little story. There is not enough new scenes. No, it's just the same scenes again with little changes. Old content was better. Old writing was better. And so on.

With that kind of community, all you can do as creator is just ignore it, and that's exactly what DC does. And it makes it very difficult to find people willing to work under such conditions.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Don't be rediculous. Just because the majority doesn't speak up does not mean the loud minority is right. And how is some guys defending DC worse than all the haters doing the other thing? This thread is about nothing more. That's why I nearly never posted here lately.

I was once contacted by DCs team if I would be interested to work for the tech update. I have a job and a life and so I said no. But now, even if that wasn't so, I am not sure if I would want to join the project now. It doesn't matter what happens with the game, haters always gonna hate. The game is late. No, the update is bugged. The girls are ugly. No, it's the wrong girls. There is too much text. No, there is too little story. There is not enough new scenes. No, it's just the same scenes again with little changes. Old content was better. Old writing was better. And so on.

With that kind of community, all you can do as creator is just ignore it, and that's exactly what DC does. And it makes it very difficult to find people willing to work under such conditions.
It was sarcasm.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Along as I finally have full access to Lucy (Annie's mom) and Judith by the time their respective updates are done I'll be happy.

...y'know, in five years.

Reactions: dian091
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes