Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I still have a character that can't be opened, what event do I need to open this character, thanks
What version are you playing? This is the current cookie jar for v0.20.16:
1689648292992.png
I still have 8 hidden achievements that I don't know how to open, can anyone help me to open it
Good question - since you are screenshotting with Vietnamese language. I recommend using the to find your answers. Also, this isn't the gameplay thread, you could try that.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Oops, didn't realize this wasn't the right thread sorry. Anyway I downloaded the incest patch 20.5 so that should be good lol

Jul 9, 2017
It's a huge Tech update that metastasized into a full rework. To make a very long story short, they discovered during the process of updating the backgrounds that a great number of art assets were corrupted and/or missing and had to be re-exported. This in turn broke the rest of the game and necessitated having to re-do everything from posing to code. DC has also been taking the opportunity to add in a bunch of new stuff, possibly in an attempt to make up for the extended dev time.

Username7 has done a great job of chronicling dev comments from Picarto streams and the internal task tracker, so I'd recommend checking out his posts if you want more detail. And Hero1 periodically posts the official Patreon updates that fill in some of the other gaps. Otherwise, all we have to offer here is speculation.
it's is more than 2 yeah other update just add more content later but only a little (remove many thing too). There is nothing new since. Don't trying to defend him at all cost.

Jul 21, 2017
Ok just started playing this. Not very far in, only day 2, but I need to ask, are there time limits on some of these quests? It's not indicated in the cell phone list, but during some of the convos they'll be like, oh you have this athletic thing to train for in 2 weeks, or oh I'm on cafeteria duty for this month. Are they being literal? Seems like there's a ton to do in this game and only 3 "hours" per day.

Also, unrelated but I thought I heard this was an incest game? And it seems like it really wants to be but, Debbie isn't related to you at all, and even Eric lives with his "landlady" not his mom. Kinda weird.
No there's no time limit as for the relationship change its because of patreon rules against incest you have to apply a patch they should be on the first page

test89

Jun 25, 2017
It's a huge Tech update that metastasized into a full rework. To make a very long story short, they discovered during the process of updating the backgrounds that a great number of art assets were corrupted and/or missing and had to be re-exported. This in turn broke the rest of the game and necessitated having to re-do everything from posing to code. DC has also been taking the opportunity to add in a bunch of new stuff, possibly in an attempt to make up for the extended dev time.

Username7 has done a great job of chronicling dev comments from Picarto streams and the internal task tracker, so I'd recommend checking out his posts if you want more detail. And Hero1 periodically posts the official Patreon updates that fill in some of the other gaps. Otherwise, all we have to offer here is speculation.
Not really surprising when you start with a project you don't really think will go that far, build on that original foundation and then, once your scope has expanded, realize that your original foundation wasn't that suited. Imagine starting with a simple garden shed as your mancave and expanding it into a four-story house with garage and swimming pool.
You can make it work for a while, but almost everything either becomes a temporary solution or is held together with duct tape, spit and a prayer. Eventually you bite the bullet and just redo everything, but with a clear goal in mind and more experience.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Not really surprising when you start with a project you don't really think will go that far, build on that original foundation and then, once your scope has expanded, realize that your original foundation wasn't that suited. Imagine starting with a simple garden shed as your mancave and expanding it into a four-story house with garage and swimming pool.
You can make it work for a while, but almost everything either becomes a temporary solution or is held together with duct tape, spit and a prayer. Eventually you bite the bullet and just redo everything, but with a clear goal in mind and more experience.
I worked as a foundation inspector for years. This analogy gave me anxiety ;) (though a swimming pool would have no affect on the shed's original foundation, it made for a good and exagerrated visual.)

Reactions: Count Morado

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
even if its in 5 years i have faith for annie/lucy story :cry: (and why not a bit more becca content)
I've been waiting for Annie to get taken down a peg for over two years. (Cause I believe I got into the game back in 2020, but I can't remember.) But from what I can gather, that's not going to happen. (Especially, since it takes over one year to go from 0.20.16 to 0.20.16.2 or 0.20.17) Not only that, but I don't think Annie is high on their priority list of "girls to fuck."

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
I've been waiting for Annie to get taken down a peg for over two years. (Cause I believe I got into the game back in 2020, but I can't remember.) But from what I can gather, that's not going to happen. (Especially, since it takes over one year to go from 0.20.16 to 0.20.16.2 or 0.20.17) Not only that, but I don't think Annie is high on their priority list of "girls to fuck."
oh damn i thought the road map was ronda then annie i had read that a few year ago

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
So it’s been 6 month for 1 or 2% progress on the next big update.
judged by that we might have to wait at least 9 years for the update to release

let that sink in

there’s is literally nothing like this and GTA6 taking that long (and we all know gta took so long because they were making money with gta online. It’s likely the same.)
The developers have no incentive to speed up. I can’t think of anything that would take so long to develop. Even if they remake the whole game from ground up I don’t think progress should be so slow

6 months for 1% - 2% progress…

Username7

May 1, 2017
Ngl I've wanted to use the building a house analogy for months now and could never work it into a post oh and so I don't have to double post. There really hasn't been anything from Discord of interest the devs have been pretty mum about things aside what's already been said, the only things of note are one of the posers was sick for most of June and Stray hasn't posted in a public channel since mid May which fits with everyone saying he's got his nose to the grind stone recoding and rewiring everything.

Reactions: affen123
Nov 18, 2017
Hey lads, i haven't followed much since covid on this game. Can someone please sum up what the freak is going on with this, why it is stuck etc..?

Please and thanks :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes