Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey lads, i haven't followed much since covid on this game. Can someone please sum up what the freak is going on with this, why it is stuck etc..?

Please and thanks :)
See #9 through #15 in the 90th posting of my FAQ since February 2022 - I also highly recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FernandoBortolino

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
i think Most of the characters are plus on the Boobs Sizes instead of Buns.
Diane and Ms. Dewitt are likely close to have both

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
This was the first AVN I ever played. I enjoyed it so much I added an extra $10 into my "bill pay" account to avoid questions from the wife like "WTH is Patreon and why are they taking money out of our account?!" (I pay the bills solely) and didn't think much after. I canceled roughly 6 to 8mo later and I'm not doing that again. This game has so much promise and I hope it gets finished some day, but I've started putting my money into devs that DO update like Drifty and soon Caribdis.

I'm not rich like probably most of their 27k+ subscribers, but it's worth it for a quality piece of work.

mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I don't know why the update took so long, but I wish Eve and the mc would get married in this game and Eve would beside to the mc(in their own home)

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Help I'm addicted to this game lol. How is it still in alpha? There's so much to do. Sucks to hear the dev isn't working on it so much these days, I'll already be disappointed if there are big cliffhangers for these routes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sucks to hear the dev isn't working on it so much these days
You heard wrong. It's just that the work isn't on the storyline, but on the reworking of the game. The creator/lead developer/artist streams regularly on picarto if you want to ask questions.

Reactions: Milfsaregoat

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I honestly kind of feel like he probably got overwhelmed by the tech update and doesn't know how to finish it, his progress bar has been stuck for month and all he's releasing are wallpapers. At least they didn't stop making art for improving previous scenes.
I'm really hoping they manage to dig themselves out of that hole they've put themselves in, worst case they gonna have to scrap it and go back to update the old version of the game, which is always hard to do especially after you've invested a massive capital on it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes