Summersnow

Jul 1, 2020
anybody notice that the June update section for code and the july update section are identical?
inb4: DC is milking for money and the code-part of the update is the most important one while not being worked on.

I actually think this has been a fuck up of sorts.... but it is an unlucky fuck up. It´s fuel to the fire of the "DC is milking"-gang.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok so, starting to think this game is much bigger than I initially assumed. Every time I think I must be nearing the end, more stuff opens up, and I'm really liking it. New characters like Priya or more development for those where I thought the story was done. Even warming up to Jenny a little. Hoping there's more to come with Grace's story too from where I am now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But really it keeps giving me what I want. Latest is with Becca at her place, love it. Only thing I really feel is missing are more interactions between the main ladies, or acknowledgement of your multiple romances. I'm sure it must be tricky to pull that off with such a big cast, but like there was that one detention scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really enjoyed that, and wish they'd done more with it, especially in light of MC's romances with them both since. Mia too. She's cute and nice and all, but for a main romance option she's really light on content, in comparison. She doesn't even interact with the others.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Cube78

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Next update date?
No one knows - not even the developer. The tech update is the next update and will be released when it's released. It could be 2024. It could be 2025. Skim over the previous 2 pages to learn more.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
well unless they forgot to update the status report, the development of the game only evolved +1% in the last 2 months or so. still at 82%.

Its taking way more time then previous updates, hopefully waiting for the next release..... :coffee::coffee:

Reactions: StreamSteam
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes