Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
my dude if fans are asking questions about when the game is getting an update there asking coz there care about the game when they stop doing that then the game is dead coz no one give an f anymore i don't want that we're not talking about 3 months of nothing we're talking about near up to a year of nothing so fan who pay or don't have a right to be like WTF going on

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
my dude if fans are asking questions about when the game is getting an update there asking coz there care about the game when they stop doing that then the game is dead coz no one give an f anymore i don't want that we're not talking about 3 months of nothing we're talking about near up to a year of nothing so fan who pay or don't have a right to be like WTF going on
The developer never comes here to communicate; asking serves no purpose except to spam the thread (or to be "edgy" or "cute" or farming likes -- the old "hey mom, come look, I posted the milking meme again, ain't I a stinker?"). He is posting monthly reports that get copied and pasted to this thread. If people TRULY want to know "WTF going on" - then people need to go to the discord and ask (and probably get the same answer "read the monthly reports") or go to the regular Picarto streams most weekdays around 2pm Eastern US time and ask (and probably get the same answer "read the monthly reports"). No one on this 'pirate' site is a member of the development team - no one here is paid by or volunteer for the team.

"When update?" questions here have no answers and have no use here because the only response that can be given is "when it's ready." I personally believe it won't be any earlier than April 2024 and could be much later than that.

The development team has stated they are working on the tech update and it will be released when they think it's ready to be released. They stopped doing the pre-tech updates while everyone was waiting - which I personally believe they did because of 2 reasons:
  1. Working on the pre-tech updates took time away from work on the tech update, as well as added more work for the tech update because they had to code and make the art for both the old code and display ratio, as well as the new.
  2. People bitched about the pre-tech updates, anyway. Why add the extra work load only to get bitched at?
So, again - the discussion is moot here because no one here has any answers to give anyone. And, again, it is against F95 rules to continue "excessive discussion about development."

Summersnow

Jul 1, 2020
Does anybody know if the Code-Section in the July-progress-update has been edited/updated/changed? The June and July sections were identical before.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The developer never comes here to communicate; asking serves no purpose except to spam the thread (or to be "edgy" or "cute" or farming likes -- the old "hey mom, come look, I posted the milking meme again, ain't I a stinker?"). He is posting monthly reports that get copied and pasted to this thread. If people TRULY want to know "WTF going on" - then people need to go to the discord and ask (and probably get the same answer "read the monthly reports") or go to the regular Picarto streams most weekdays around 2pm Eastern US time and ask (and probably get the same answer "read the monthly reports"). No one on this 'pirate' site is a member of the development team - no one here is paid by or volunteer for the team.

"When update?" questions here have no answers and have no use here because the only response that can be given is "when it's ready." I personally believe it won't be any earlier than April 2024 and could be much later than that.

The development team has stated they are working on the tech update and it will be released when they think it's ready to be released. They stopped doing the pre-tech updates while everyone was waiting - which I personally believe they did because of 2 reasons:
  1. Working on the pre-tech updates took time away from work on the tech update, as well as added more work for the tech update because they had to code and make the art for both the old code and display ratio, as well as the new.
  2. People bitched about the pre-tech updates, anyway. Why add the extra work load only to get bitched at?
So, again - the discussion is moot here because no one here has any answers to give anyone. And, again, it is against F95 rules to continue "excessive discussion about development."
Dude, they discuss illegally, and it depends on whether the forum is willing to deal with it. No amount of persuasion is meaningful. After all, it has been almost a year since the last update.

Kompas has always provided the latest version for free download with a delay, and the people who come to F95 to discuss are not necessarily the so-called pirated players (although most of them are). Players who come here to find answers to questions, there are paid support users, free users, and pirated users.

It has not been updated for so long, and many paying supporters have not received a positive official response, or they have received an official response that would make them willing to wait for an update once a year. If they can’t complain or care about F95, they can only choose to stop sponsoring up?

Most of us don’t look at their progress reports on the first day, the first month, or the first year. To be honest, the time interval is too long this time. Their progress reports and replies to complaints are meaningless. Even you It is estimated that next April, not every supporter is so patient, right?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to find the fishing rod?
I already read the whole WALKTHROUGH and I didn't see information about it
Thanks
Well..... Fishing rods should not be very difficult to obtain. A long time ago update, you can see the entrance of Attic in the corridor outside your room, and the key is hanging on the right wall of the hall (to the right of the kitchen entrance, so to speak Clearly you should be able to see), the small stool is above the cabinet on the left side of the garage.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Kompas has always provided the latest version for free download with a delay, and the people who come to F95 to discuss are not necessarily the so-called pirated players (although most of them are). Players who come here to find answers to questions, there are paid support users, free users, and pirated users.
More like come here to bitch and farm some attention like they're (you)'s on 4chan. The few people who actually come here to ask some legitimate question can be counted on one hand. And the former makes it increasingly harder to actually find information because you'd have to sift through dozens upon dozens of pages complaining about muh 60k!

If you ask me the entire thread should be nuked of half its pages and closed down until the next update comes out.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
More like come here to bitch and farm some attention like they're (you)'s on 4chan. The few people who actually come here to ask some legitimate question can be counted on one hand. And the former makes it increasingly harder to actually find information because you'd have to sift through dozens upon dozens of pages complaining about muh 60k!

If you ask me the entire thread should be nuked of half its pages and closed down until the next update comes out.
Maybe this is also a good way :D. I am not an employee of Kompas, nor an employee of F95. I can only show respect for their practices or instructions, just like I respect this huge complaint article.

Well..., 4Chan is not a website I often go to. I am not even a player in an English-speaking country. It is too tiring to write a complaint and use Google to translate it into something you can understand.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Most recent calculations are, it will be approx 56-57 months before the "Tech" update is published. So...if you insist on supporting this project, go right ahead. You should get used to hearing yourself making a distinct moo-ing sound though.

Reactions: Davai099

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Most recent calculations are, it will be approx 56-57 months before the "Tech" update is published. So...if you insist on supporting this project, go right ahead. You should get used to hearing yourself making a distinct moo-ing sound though.
Sure label anyone who is complaining about the state of the thread a supporter, a shill or a paypig. For people like you there can only be black and white.

Reactions: otranu

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019

Good thing nobody's asking you nor do they care about your opinion

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
es took time away from work on the

This.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Genuine question - Are there any plans for a harem route/ ending ?
Using the search box at the top right of the thread to look for harem in the thread - these posts stand out:
Already, a few women in the game know that the MC is having sex with others. So there's some harem aspects. However, the three goals in the game are:
  1. Discover what happened to MC's dad (complete)
  2. Earn money (essentially complete, even if not officially so)
  3. Pick one person for a prom date (part of the reason the tech update is going on - adding a UI for sim-dating features - IIRC)
That doesn't appear to be harem ending goals.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Using the search box at the top right of the thread to look for harem in the thread - these posts stand out:
Already, a few women in the game know that the MC is having sex with others. So there's some harem aspects. However, the three goals in the game are:
  1. Discover what happened to MC's dad (complete)
  2. Earn money (essentially complete, even if not officially so)
  3. Pick one person for a prom date (part of the reason the tech update is going on - adding a UI for sim-dating features - IIRC)
That doesn't appear to be harem ending goals.
Thanks for the info (y)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
2 years since this pre tech? or im wrong?
wtf is going on cookie
You are both wrong and right.

You are wrong that it's 2 years since pre-tech. It's been fewer than 10 months since the last (and final) pre-tech update.
You are right that it's over 2 years since work on the tech update began.

If you skimmed at least the last page before posting you'd also see that the developer never communicates in this thread (well, 10 times in 7 years this site has been up, and the last time was 2 years ago). If you want to ask the developer or his team any questions, you need to go to their discord or check out the regular weekday Picarto streams at about 2pm Eastern US time.

The tech update will be released when it's ready. They don't have a realistic idea of when that will be. I believe it won't be any sooner than April 2024 -- and most likely later.
Outdated and outhyped game already due to milking
"Look ma, I posted it again! Do I get a piece of candy for being so cute and adorable?"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My face when I see that there's no completed tag even after so many years and thread has 3596 pages.
There may never be a completed tag - even should all three goals be coded. The developer has stated several times that they will keep going as along as they have ideas and fans want more because there is "a lot of content left to make and the game is very open ended."

Reactions: Fibbers
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes