Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Do we get a smaller update again before the tech release or de we have to wait a whole year if we are lucky for the tech update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do we get a smaller update again before the tech release or de we have to wait a whole year if we are lucky for the tech update?
You will have to wait. See #9, #10 in the 92nd posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
And because of those "morons" you and I have something to play for free directly from the developer. So, remember to thank a "moron" today instead of insulting them because without them, we'd all still be playing v0.13 at best.
hahahahahahaha, this guy... Ok first, "something to play", do you have any idea how many games are added EVERY DAY to this site? Or how many COMPLETED games like this are already out there? Or that actually get updates? And secondly, and must funny, THERE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING NEW TO PLAY FROM THIS GAME IN LIKE 2 YEARS!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: badmojo90

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hahahahahahaha, this guy... Ok first, "something to play", do you have any idea how many games are added EVERY DAY to this site? Or how many COMPLETED games like this are already out there? Or that actually get updates? And secondly, and must funny, THERE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING NEW TO PLAY FROM THIS GAME IN LIKE 2 YEARS!! :ROFLMAO:
You're making my case for me. Thank you.

I am aware of the many games added every day. I am aware of the number completed. I am aware of the number getting updates. And yet people keep coming in here to complain there's no new content - when there is a shit ton of content available everywhere else - why are they so fixated on this content? While this title sits in limbo with the tech update, people should go do something else instead of trolling the thread with the same shit daily.

Also, the point there hasn't been new content in 10 months for Summertime Saga does not change the fact that it is free to play for anyone directly from the developer and that is because of subscribers making it possible for whatever work is being done - whether it's updates or wallpapers. Without them, Summertime Saga would have even less content and even slower rate.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You're making my case for me. Thank you.

I am aware of the many games added every day. I am aware of the number completed. I am aware of the number getting updates. And yet people keep coming in here to complain there's no new content - when there is a shit ton of content available everywhere else - why are they so fixated on this content?
Mainly indeed because there aren't many really good 2D games out there.
Sure, there's a ton of nice japanese VN/RPG maker games and there are some others, but there isn't really a large number of 2D games which come close to SS, once you combine all factors like amount of content, art, animations, characters, story, etc.

And worse, those who do come close or are arguably better in some/most aspects, have (very) slow releases, too or have other drawbacks.

Edit: Like "my pig princess" for example is really, really great objectively, but there's no way it's ever going to be as popular as SS in the mainstream, simply because it's ultimately a furry game.

That's why people stick around, even if it would be better for them to just let go and care for something that's actually worth their time. Those who like DC's streams, etc. at least have a reason to be here...

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Sure, there's a ton of nice japanese VN/RPG maker games and there are some others, but there isn't really a large number of 2D games which come close to SS, once you combine all factors like amount of content, art, animations, characters, story, etc.

And worse, those who do come close or are arguably better in some/most aspects, have (very) slow releases, too.

That's why people stick around, even if it would be better for them to just let go and care for something that's actually worth their time. Those who like DC's streams, etc. at least have a reason to be here...
I personally like Aurelia a lot. That's an even more unique game on this website considering it's retro graphics to the max. But instead of playing any of those games we got people shitting up the place because they know it's easy reactions.

But considering how other threads look like on here I think it's just the general state of the website. There IS a reason they changed the rules to prohibit complaining about devs taking too long and how much they earn. Too bad the mods aren't enforcing that shit it seems.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I personally like Aurelia a lot. That's an even more unique game on this website considering it's retro graphics to the max. But instead of playing any of those games we got people shitting up the place because they know it's easy reactions.
Yeah, I think SS just covers a massive playerbase. Many people (who like 2D art) will find somethey they like and few will see something they dislike enough to not play the game.

Once we are talking about games like Aurelia, which has a specific art style, or let's say trainer games, which feature a specific playstyle/scenario, you are starting to lose a lot of people who just don't like that style and as such won't play the game (for long).

As said, even there are so many new games every month, there still aren't many which are 1:1 alternatives. To me, the fact that SS is still this popular, even though the last 3.5 years have been this bad, pretty much proves that.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

And worse, those who do come close or are arguably better in some/most aspects, have (very) slow releases, too or have other drawbacks.

Edit: Like "my pig princess" for example is really, really great objectively, but there's no way it's ever going to be as popular as SS in the mainstream, simply because it's ultimately a furry game.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough, people who come here to discuss content make sense. It's the people I mention in the part of my post that you didn't quote who make no sense, those who are "trolling the thread with the same shit daily."

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020

But considering how other threads look like on here I think it's just the general state of the website. There IS a reason they changed the rules to prohibit complaining about devs taking too long and how much they earn. Too bad the mods aren't enforcing that shit it seems.
There's not enough mods nor too much incentive to nuke entire shitposting from threads... Look at that rule like a way to "help" the mods to discover what threads mostly the users come to disrespecting Da Rulz so, in a way they can login and directly begin to nuke ;)

Username7

May 1, 2017
Are these the posers or coders?
They're two of the posers that were brought on for the tech update, Vole makes pretty fast work of what they give him I forgot to mention in that last post but he also handled Diane's first round of posing and he does a good job explaining how things work in regards to what they're working on at a given time. Toxic's a newer addition to the team, he's worked on one of the main story parts and the first half of Eve.

Reactions: Deep-Six
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes