j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Give Roxxie her pregnancy scenes already! Why is she the one you just left out after finishing the story more or less?!
Simply because her update was the last one to happen before the pregnancy system got added in 0.17. There's really nothing more to it. She's supposed to get a small rework for the rig system and pregnancy will be part of that.
Well to be fair she gets alot of extra stuff most characters can only dream of and her character developed actually over time. Especially seen with the picture of her father.
That's true, I just think it would have been better if they hadn't added these options in the first place.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
As for the most underrated? Missy. Probably due to her inner conflict of being interested in the MC while wanting to remain loyal to her friends early in the story line.
A fellow Missy fan!

1692643506121.jpeg

I won't complain that we got some dedicated Becca content, but I was sad that we didn't get more of Missy at the same time. DC's been working on her house on stream lately, so hopefully he'll sneak in a scene or two with her sometime soon.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
question out of the subject how do we keep the previous saves of a game when a new update comes out ? .. do we copy the old save file and then paste it in the new downloaded updated game or what we do .. and i talk about all games not summertime in particular

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
question out of the subject how do we keep the previous saves of a game when a new update comes out ? .. do we copy the old save file and then paste it in the new downloaded updated game or what we do .. and i talk about all games not summertime in particular
Ren'Py titles like Summertime Saga usually have saves stored in two places:

C:\...\{title}\game\saves\
%appdata%\Renpy\{title}-#######\

For example it might look like this:
C:\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16\game\saves
%appdata%\Renpy\SummertimeSaga-1234567\

So, even if you delete the directory where you have Summertime Saga or you overwrite it - the %appdata% should still have the previous saves which the new version would look for. However, things can happen - so always make backups if you really are concerned.

Reactions: Joe33333

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Renpry saves games in two locations, one of which is in your windows user files, so you never need to move saves to a new version. (the other being the indivual game's/version/release's files, which only contain the saves made for that version. The game will show ALL saves from both locations.)

Now, will those save be compatible with a new version? that is up to the developers... and to that end, it is almost assured that the tech update will break all saves. Educated guess.

Reactions: Joe33333

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
As for the most underrated? Missy. Probably due to her inner conflict of being interested in the MC while wanting to remain loyal to her friends early in the story line.
Missy is cute. I liked how, because she's bit on the stupid side, she can't really keep up the mean act and is friendly to MC. It's a nice foil to Becca, who takes longer than even Roxxy to warm up to him (largely due to not being there during the moments that endear Roxxy to him)

Lavance

May 5, 2022
Bears no point as to why we are here. Which is the whole point of my comment - discussing that is fully off-topic and we aren't here to save anyone from anything we think anyone is doing on other sites.
It does not. Read the rules to the forum you are posting on - your arguments are off-topic and against the rules of this site -- and this thread, specifically. You're welcome to do so in an off-topic thread, however.
Again, it's not relevant to the topic of this thread. If you're going to be repetitious and obstinate, don't get defensive when I reply in kind.
Yup, because attempting to follow the rules of a forum and simply stating facts is sucking dick. Gotcha.
You present nothing but conjecture and conspiracy theories - I present what is shown by the history of the development of the game, what is presented in reports, with links to such, and links to rules of the site to support my writing. But I'm the one who's spouting fiction? Gotcha.

Anyone wishing to have off-topic conversations about Summertime Saga or the developer - feel free to join me in the off-topic thread I made so people can have these conversations (or arguing about these conversations) without bloating this thread where people are looking for information about the content of the title, rather than the conspiracy theories.
This entire reply actually presented nothing and i nearly fell asleep reading it.

ximordant

Nov 16, 2018
guys the last time i played i think it was the eve and her sister update its been too long and i felt like every character story was done can anyone tell met is the new content worth it to replay and is there new scenes with jenny or debbie

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
It has moved in the past 6 months - from 57% to 70% of completed tasks. Also at the same time, the number of tasks needing accomplished have also increased. Just like with any estimate - some tasks aren't as obvious when first considered, some tasks produce new tasks, and then the small updates released while they work on the tech update also add to the load because they need to be integrated into the new code (that code we haven't seen yet).

For what's been happening: see 9, 10, 14, 15 below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its been a year and a half and its still at 82% hahaha, have any hope left now? just mark this as abandoned already

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
its been a year and a half and its still at 82% hahaha, have any hope left now? just mark this as abandoned already
Per F95 rules, it will be marked abandoned if someone reports it May 1, 2024 and no update by that time. Set yourself a reminder. You took my quote out of context.
1692709777906.png
You whined, incorrectly, that the progress bar hadn't moved but 1% in the six months in question. I simply replied that it had moved by 13%. I made no statement how I felt about it or my hopes. So, let's get that straight, right up. So your first "gotcha moment" is more a meh.

In the past year and a half it has moved another 12%. You are correct. I also have been saying for a little bit of time, that I don't expect an update until sometime spring 2024 at the earliest... and probably later. So your second "gotcha moment" is a ho-hum.

Finally, what does it matter if a title - any title on this sight - gets marked abandoned? It doesn't change whatever the developer is or isn't doing. It's not like they say "Oh fuck, F95 marked my VN abandoned. I might as well just dump everything in the trash" or "Fuck, now I gotta get off my ass." Some might do either of them, but the average developer won't care. And a successful developer would care even less.

Also, even when an abandoned tag is given to a game - people still go into the threads and pine for what was and what could have been. They wax nostalgic about the lost potential. They beg for the developer to come back.

And there will still be trolls who come in and bitch "update when?"

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
you're not white knighting any other game developer only DC.
He's actually really active in the thread for Light of My Life (good taste), which itself can get hella salty due to long development times. In between discussions of bears and catapults and catapulting bears.

Reactions: bjones

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello it is possible in the next uptade threeosome with two teachers,or mrs johnson mom,or mom and teacher
Nope. Next update is the tech update. The one after that is R(h)onda. The one after that is Annie. The one after that is Judith. Also, the developer never communicates here - if you want to make suggestions, go to the developer's discord for free or picarto for free or subscribe to their patreon.
He's actually really active in the thread for Light of My Life (good taste), which itself can get hella salty due to long development times. In between discussions of bears and catapults and catapulting bears.
Oh my!
1692712733229.png

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes