Juidas

May 14, 2019
IMO if any developer, small team or husband/wife, whatever, is taking 6+ months for a release, they either need to re-evaluate the cope of the release, or get more resources.
To help them out why don't you and all the other bashers Patreon them and then they would be able to hire more people to get it all done quicker, I'm not a Patreon so its ready when its ready :) :) :)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
To help them out why don't you and all the other bashers Patreon them and then they would be able to hire more people to get it all done quicker, I'm not a Patreon so its ready when its ready :) :) :)
You seem to have a weird definition of bashing. You don't think there might be something wrong with the scope of releases if they are taking over a year?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
You seem to have a weird definition of bashing. You don't think there might be something wrong with the scope of releases if they are taking over a year?
In the case of WAL, their patreons voted on complete LI storyline releases, not just monthly 5min releases to say they updated.

In the case of STS, well, i have no idea wtf is taking so long finish the code. :unsure:

One would think they could have started from scratch and been done by now, but i have no more insight than the next f95 pirate.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
In the case of WAL, their patreons voted on complete LI storyline releases, not just monthly 5min releases to say they updated.

In the case of STS, well, i have no idea wtf is taking so long finish the code. :unsure:

One would think they could have started from scratch and been done by now, but i have no more insight than the next f95 pirate.
The old version of STS was a barely-functioning mess that stapled together like fifteen overlapping character routes and used any number of crude hacks to make it work. The new version should ostensibly be equipped to handle the routes through a brand new system that will eventually accommodate a dating/prom subplot, and they've apparently been having any number of issues implementing said system.

The problem isn't so much that they have to rebuild a poorly functioning car engine into a new one, it's more like having to turn a movie prop "flying" car into one that actually flies. I'm not sure if they have the skill to pull it off, but only time will tell.

Reactions: Omniel

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Once DC implements the milk barn
Here are my top prized Grade A choice hucows:
View attachment 2894810
1. HuCow "Maria" - She is a cautious yet, gentle cattle. You might need to massage her and feed her well to gain her trust. But, once she warms up to you. She'll give you the kind of milking you'll never forget. Her milk is frothy, has a dulce de leche almond like sweetness with a hint of cinnamon spice.

2. HuCow "Tina" - She is a high-class, high-maintenance cattle. Only the most expensive pampering she deserves. Treat her like a Queen and she'll in turn milk you like her King. Her milk is creamy, with a honey vanilla sweetness and a dark cherry aftertaste.

3. HuCow "Melody" - She has an easygoing personality. Music is her life, it calms her, makes her happy. So, when you tend and care for her needs, always have an upbeat music turned up and she'll bounce her huge ass to milk you dry. Her milk is thicc, with a sugary caramel sweetness and a smooth cocoa hazelnut aftertaste.
That's one thing that always strikes me as a bit strange. First, the only woman I know with a hucow fantasy has B-cup (C-cup?) breasts.

Second, I know the hucow fantasy is regarding milking machines rather than breastfeeding, but I've found that women with very large breasts usually have the greater difficulty breastfeeding reliably.

I remember that the woman at the store (Victoria? It's been a while since I've played) was very interested in the concept, but the fans declared her too flat to be a hucow.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
That's one thing that always strikes me as a bit strange. First, the only woman I know with a hucow fantasy has B-cup (C-cup?) breasts.

Second, I know the hucow fantasy is regarding milking machines rather than breastfeeding, but I've found that women with very large breasts usually have the greater difficulty breastfeeding reliably.

I remember that the woman at the store (Victoria? It's been a while since I've played) was very interested in the concept, but the fans declared her too flat to be a hucow.
If she's too flat then, she can serve solely as a breeding hucow;)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if the programmer is milking DC at this point :) DC isn't a programmer, so the one who's doing code could just say he's doing work, but in reality he's stalling to get paid longer and DC wouldn't be any wiser. Ofc it's a reach of a year, but damn, that's a lot of time to do that "tech update".. People might say that they did pre tech updates, but those were basically few scenes added with some text, a weeks work at most. Imo people like this game, but at some point they'll just abandon it and forget about it. And once tech update drops and there's no new content along with it, people be disappointed regardless of DC saying there wouldn't be new content with it. It's like parents saying there will be no presents this christmas and when there's really no presents, you're still sad.
Hey atleast he's working......1 word per day but he's working, come back when your grandkids are married maybe this tek update will be done.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
starting over every update is super boring,
the coder did not fix that in years
and that mafia dept mechanic was never implemented
so in reality that tech updates do not accomplish much
give some more scenes like mom paying mafia dept
or pizza man wife or trailer trash mom caught

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
do we have information on what this tech update entails? Are they making a game engine with simulated physics for a visual novel?
Answered many times in the past 2.5 years. if you hadn't been looking for a way to make an unfunny joke, you might have found a way to quickly look for your answer. There's a search box available on ever single page of this website to find topics already discussed:
1694076132839.png
See #10 in the 93rd posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
starting over every update is super boring,
the coder did not fix that in years
Unless you foul something up in how/where you save or previously used a mod but then tried to load a save from then, but without an updated mod, etc .... you shouldn't have had any problem. Also, you always have the option to start at new content if you do have a problem. So you have never had to start over "every update". See #8 in my FAQ above.

That being said, the tech update may make it difficult for them to make previous saves compatible with all the code revisions. We'll have to see.

Last edited:

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Answered many times in the past 2.5 years. if you hadn't been looking for a way to make an unfunny joke, you might have found a way to quickly look for your answer. There's a search box available on ever single page of this website to find topics already discussed:
View attachment 2910316
See #10 in the 93rd posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless you foul something up in how/where you save or previously used a mod but then tried to load a save from then, but without an updated mod, etc .... you shouldn't have had any problem. Also, you always have the option to start at new content if you do have a problem. So you have never had to start over "every update". See #8 in my FAQ above.

That being said, the tech update may make it difficult for them to make previous saves compatible with all the code revisions. We'll have to see.
Can we just petition to have your FAQ added to the frontpage OP?
That is the most concise/accurate info dump I've seen for the game.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes