Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
LMAO patreons numbers must be bad if the are adding free followers just to pump numbers up.
Not really. There continues to be growth of paid members across Patreon (this graph shows up to just prior to the addition of the "free" members so as to be as consistent as possible).
1697375337644.png
This graph does not include the count of paid members and monthly subscriptions that are hidden by creators (so the actual numbers of paid members and $$$ is higher than what is shown in the graph).

---now waiting for this post to be removed for being off-topic---

tipplez

Nov 24, 2017
Well my save is completely broken. Autosave stopped working hours ago which I didn't notice, now I'm trapped in Eve's apartment unable to enter her room or leave.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There needs to be a bitch thread where all it is is bitching about "Never Going To Finish..." ECT...
I created one - but no one goes there because they all want to whore for attention in this thread.
Well my save is completely broken. Autosave stopped working hours ago which I didn't notice, now I'm trapped in Eve's apartment unable to enter her room or leave.
You can use the cheat console to change location. Click on the WIFI signal on the in-game phone and type "I UNDERSTAND" to the warning. Go to the appropriate menu and free yourself.

With every single game in development, and pretty much every single game in general, every player should at least have 3 different saves that they rotate through. That way if one save gets borked, they only have lost a little bit of progress after the other two saves.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Two weeks till next update? Good.

I've been looking foreword to starting all over.
No. Do you believe everything you read on the internet?
the game is good, but the devs are milking so hard the patreons...
Unlike with many other developers, the patreon subscribers aren't paying for access to the game. Everyone gets the game free from the developer's website. Subscribers are paying for discord subscriber channel access, server access for faster downloads, access to VOD from Picarto streams, wallpapers, etc. Anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves.
Genuinely hope for more futa content!
There is no futa content. There is a transgender character. transgender =/= futanari

petur

Jul 29, 2017
I checked the Stream and DC is drawing the Annie/Smith update already. So literally all we're waiting for right now is posing and coding. How many people are working on that? One coder? One person posing?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes