• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
It doesn't. See #0 here: #76,119
Your faq is wrong.
18 months = 540 days

So, if it does not have immunity (time will tell...), it should be marked automatically as abandoned on April 23 2024 or April 24 2024 (depends if you count the date of release or not)
Not that will change anything either way...

...and if an update is released during April will confirm that Darkcookie (and other devs) take into account this pirate community and do exploit the f95zone rules for their game promotions.

As for the rule of 18 months before the abandoned tag it seems at least controversial.

I can somewhat accept it for devs with no income or for devs that have low income and developing their creations during their free time, but I cannot accept it as a reasonable threshold for devs that their income from their creation goes over 4 zeros a month.
Unless those devs donate to this site for their game promotion, it makes zero sense to have this standard equal for all....

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What happened with this game? Update is 1 y.o.!
#76,119
Your faq is wrong.
18 months = 540 days

So, if it does not have immunity (time will tell...), it should be marked automatically as abandoned on April 23 2024.

...and if an update is released during April will confirm that Darkcookie (and other devs) take into account this pirate community and do exploit the f95zone rules for their game promotions.

As for the rule of 18 months before the abandoned tag it seems at least controversial.

I can somewhat accept it for devs with no income or for devs that have low income and developing their creations during their free time, but I cannot accept it as a reasonable threshold for devs that their income from their creation goes over 4 zeros a month.
Unless those devs donate to this site for their game promotion, it makes zero sense to have this standard equal for all....
My FAQ is quoting the F95 rule, so you aren't calling me wrong but F95 staff. They measure it by months, not days. If they wanted to count days, they would have said days. As for your implication that DC could have some kind of immunity... that. is. a. fucking. riot.

And you are correct, it won't change anything either way.

If you have a beef about F95's rules, submit a support ticket - bitching about it here and arguing semantics with me about F95's rules advances nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pain, back in my days you could change the topic to something more peaceful, & ppl would follow on that said topic, now you could change the topic to the end of the world and we'd still be talking about whether or not this game will update. #Feelsbadman

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
#76,119
My FAQ is quoting the F95 rule, so you aren't calling me wrong but F95 staff. They measure it by months, not days. If they wanted to count days, they would have said days. As for your implication that DC could have some kind of immunity... that. is. a. fucking. riot.

And you are correct, it won't change anything either way.

If you have a beef about F95's rules, submit a support ticket - bitching about it here and arguing semantics with me about F95's rules advances nothing.
The faq is written by you though?

1st. I do not see a quote of a staff member post, about the date you mention 30 April 2024 in the faq

2nd. By your (or the staffs) interpretation and if it is measured in months it should have already been marked as abandoned since it is already April 2024 and according to you or the F95 staff you mention only months and not days are count.

3rd. so from your faq and the additional explanation if it is true...:

I'm still wondering, even more now, why does this game have immunity to the abandoned tag?

as for the "bitching" and semantics, you quoted my post with your faq. If you haven't quoted me neither would happen.
Unless your almighty self thinks, that you own this thread....
And a person that has polluted this thread with more than 1000 posts :eek: is not qualified to talk about bitching...

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Your faq is wrong.
18 months = 540 days

So, if it does not have immunity (time will tell...), it should be marked automatically as abandoned on April 23 2024 or April 24 2024 (depends if you count the date of release or not)

Don't worry. The update won't come in April.

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
pain, back in my days you could change the topic to something more peaceful, & ppl would follow on that said topic, now you could change the topic to the end of the world and we'd still be talking about whether or not this game will update. #Feelsbadman
Now that you mention it, it would be cool if the nuke that the MC launches in STS is the segway to a post-apocalypse nsfw game.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it's a game of chicken: whatever happens during april, something will happen to the collective group of commentors on this thread, high probable chance they will do it to themselves.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Did DC promised an update at the end of April? Or it's just some pirates here are overestimating F95's influence (a pirate website) thinking DC is worried about pirates' opinion at all. All the whining here, from what I see, has 0 impact on DC's work rhythm. The abandon tag doesn't have power certain people think it has...

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Did DC promised an update at the end of April? Or it's just some pirates here are overestimating F95's influence (a pirate website) thinking DC is worried about pirates' opinion at all. All the whining here, from what I see, has 0 impact on DC's work rhythm. The abandon tag doesn't have power certain people think it has...
Im actually curious if DC will say anything about the tag.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did DC promised an update at the end of April?
No
it's a game of chicken: whatever happens during april, something will happen to the collective group of commentors on this thread, high probable chance they will do it to themselves.
But is it a game of chicken if one collective group isn't worried about any effect of anything that could happen and is simply watching the other collective group heading full-speed toward the cliff with defective breaks?

Reactions: errte13
4.20 star(s) 343 Votes