Username7

May 1, 2017
So I'd like to start this by personally apologizing to anyone with OCD for what I'm about to post. I'd toyed with doing this for a few months in order to show all the task without posting 25+ screenshots and by ordering them in this way it should give a better idea of where things stand. Mind you I have at least 4 more to make, these are current as of April 1st.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should not have taken me a week to finish these. Anyway between these two post is every task up to the 1st and the one that was added after I started this. I ended up having to make two to cover the code an UI tasks and the wall of <Censored> is mostly the pre tech scenes and whatever isn't your guess is as good as mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
just let dildorog do the tech update at this point lol
I seem to vaguely recall way back when DC was truly the development bottleneck, long before the joke the tech update has become, and how he said he couldnt find any artists that could match his style/skill/etc.

Dildorog seems to do just fine.

Now, how much is taking existing assets and playing with them vs creating their own is unclear, but for creating scenes with existing assets seems just fine.

Reactions: rmatty111
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes