romazl0

Sep 6, 2023
I seriously think that bunch of the Patrons have died of covid or something and the Patreon just keeps billing their credit card
This explains a lot, I understand how much they earn and because of this I don’t understand them even more. They are not afraid of losing so much money. If people understand that they are being deceived, although no, they won’t understand

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Last month I explained Patreon's latest ban craze is a major new reason (on top of existent major reasons, specific to SS) why SS will never see another release.

Here's a relevant (and fresh) example of what happens if you release and come up on Patreon's Fascist Fantasy Police radar. Notice the uptick in supporters & revenue and then BANG! Project is gone. This is not odd. There have been MANY major projects banned in the past few months (see my comment from last month).

View attachment 3536413

ATU has a LOT of similarities with SS: MC, mom & sis in the same house, 2D project started in 2016 around when SS started, same post-2018 attempts to decorate the original central incest theme by renaming relations, same ages for MC & LIs, same major setup around highschool, same collisions with Patreon's latest turboinsane ideas of what consent is (e.g. sex with teachers), etc. etc.

Let's indulge for a second the "naive" idea that the TU was actually worked on so far and will get released for whatever reason. The latest realities show that Patreon will VERY likely kill SS days after the TU releases.
So for DC the choice is:
Option A = Release the TU and in doing so run the MASSIVE risk of having cashed the last SS check ever.
Option B = Don't release the TU, keep selling bullshit and keep cashing whatever still comes in for however long that lasts.
A = $0.
B = $500000 to $1000000 more in the bank over the next 1-2 years.
What would you choose?

Don't think SS will move to another platform. DC's m.o. gained him a lot of animosity over the past few years. One slip anywhere else and his real id will be exposed. If SS is EVER bound to his real name his real life will become a nightmare. His kids will be bullied in any school, incessantly. His family will be estranged from any community. He will have a VERY hard time finding any work with SS popping up on a background check. He won't risk that. Once SS is off Patreon, it's gone for good.

P.S: My afforementioned last month comment:
Ok, let's say that DC is in a pitch right now because of Patreon's bitch made policies. If that is the case then he got the perfect alibi to not making any releases and milking the hell out of his patrons until he can make the final game, find out how to go down without getting doxed and ride off into the sunset laugh all the way to the bank.

If not, he's pretty much dug his own grave and the moment the patreonazi's decide it's time to get buried. It's bye bye life and legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Ok, let's say that DC is in a pitch right now because of Patreon's bitch made policies. If that is the case then he got the perfect alibi to not making any releases and milking the hell out of his patrons until he can make the final game, find out how to go down without getting doxed and ride off into the sunset laugh all the way to the bank.

If not, he's pretty much dug his own grave and the moment the patreonazi's decide it's time to get buried. It's bye bye life and legacy.
LOL DC is not going to get banned,patreon is milking him just like hes milking his supporters:whistle:

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Take this with a MASSIVE heaping of salt.

Apparently today in his stream, Dc and whomever is working on the game, said he's working on releasing a build in the not too distant future, that will be more of a test of the tech update.

Again, this will NOT be the finished version of the over haul, but will be playable.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes