SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
I remember looking it 1 years ago and seeing no update after that pre-tech, but why this game didn't got update for 2 years? What I meant with ''reason'' was that, site rules or not what DEVs doing it for 2 years? Some people even finish their games in 2 years, no update for 2 years is big question mark for me.
Because there are only 2-3 people working full-time on the game. Their Patreon "about" section is misleading.
Because they're remaking the game while adding new stuff to it at the same time.
Because patrons will keep paying them the same even if they don't work on it at all.
Hope that answers your question

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
wtf even is an AI bro, I literally haven't played any AI games because they all look like shit, the exception being Taffy Tales (and another one in very early development, forgot the name), which makes clear the potential of AI to help the artist in speeding up their output.

And in any case, you're completely unhinged and all your arguments have more holes than swiss cheese.
The game started with being drawn then the author started using AI in later updates
but he used his own art to train the ai so that's why it doesn't look like 100% shit cause he can draw over any errors

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
The game started with being drawn then the author started using AI in later updates
but he used his own art to train the ai so that's why it doesn't look like 100% shit cause he can draw over any errors
Yeah, but that's my point. It's the best example I know so far of AI use (despite issues with some pictures), but enough for me to not be entirely dismissive of it.

Edit: disclaimer, a lot of people do not like the changes and use of AI at all. I don't mind it. I'm more concerned with the grind and excessive text, especially in the early game...

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
wtf even is an AI bro, I literally haven't played any AI games because they all look like shit, the exception being Taffy Tales (and another one in very early development, forgot the name), which makes clear the potential of AI to help the artist in speeding up their output.

And in any case, you're completely unhinged and all your arguments have more holes than swiss cheese.
Taffy Tales was made with AI? I thought someone just tried, and failed, to copy InCase's art. I guess that explains some stuff.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Alright, I'll just ask. Has DC said anything on his patreon about the progress (or lack there of) for the tech build? I've skimmed a number of pages back, but most comments are about ai or finally having an abandoned tag...

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I really hate when devs try adding cucking and "optional" ntr routes
like either go with 1 or the other. It feels like a "lets trying to appeal to everyone" but it just annoys people since said cucking scenes are like 2 (could be wrong)
I agree the fetishes are completely incompatible which is why arguments always break out. But for that game, it's always had that identity problem. It was obviously conceived of originally as an ntr game and then later got sloppily retooled for broader appeal after being influenced by the success of Summertime Saga. Even just the male character designs are a giveaway. There's just too many aggressive bulls running about being sexually aggressive while escaping NTR on only technicalities. It's definitely not any kind of replacement for this game.

Oct 4, 2020
Is it officially abandoned? What does the discussion on AI have to do with it? What has happened to the game?
The abandoned tag is just a label this site puts on games. It has nothing to do with the official state of the game's development. The devs claim to still be working on this game.

The AI discussion has nothing to do with anything.

The devs have said they'll be releasing a preview version of the tech overhaul by the end of this month.

This is from memory so I could be wrong but I'm not going to wade through the AI discussion in the thread again to find the post with the info.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it officially abandoned? What does the discussion on AI have to do with it? What has happened to the game?
No.
Nothing.
3 years of tech build development quagmire. Dev says they hope to release a partial tech build update of the game by the end of May that only includes household and the first in-game day or so of school content. We'll see.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
No.
Nothing.
3 years of tech build development quagmire. Dev says they hope to release a partial tech build update of the game by the end of May that only includes household and the first in-game day or so of school content. We'll see.
3 years of development and the only thing they'll show this update is a remake of the first day...

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The game is marked as abandoned due to the lack of updates. This is F95 policy, not an actual indication of the Dev giving up on the game.

Please also note that any off-topic discussions, derailing conversations will be removed.
Conversations surrounding AI art are for off-topic.

Anyone that continues to ignore this will be given a thread ban.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes