jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Pregnant Eve is still hot. Might have some content for the kids in 2040, when they are all 18 obviously. ;)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
think of her like this: it's the same eve but went to the gym and did a lot of squats. then she decided to become a real goth gf and not a poser and her skin tone actually turned pale and not orange. last but not least she went to a plastic surgeon he did a couple changes to make her face more cute and sexy. it's still the same person though.
I'll fap to that...

Reactions: McSlut

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
less then 12 houres and we have 4 pages of thread since my last comment lol look eve is fine but like i said before give us debbie preg if your gonna do the aunt and sis this is insane making dus wait months and years do the whole family first also why no preggo fuck ???? why the cheap way out why not go all the way if making to many preggo scenes is to mutch work then simply give his family preggo mom aunt and sis and only some other girls but not all of them solved !
i can understand your frustation about Debbie still not having her preggo content yet,but you gotta understand that this is sadly related about the fact that DIane update was the update who would bring that kind of content ingame,Debbie was the first family member actually to have her content updated,sadly,it was 2 updates before the one who brought the pregnancy content....to make things worse even if Debbie receive another update so soon,it wouldnt close her content,since i remember somewhere down the road DC saying something about Debbie and Maria's route being connected to the main story....

I like Eve for her piercings, since nipple and genital piercings are one of my fetishes, and I wish Judith's bush was hairier.
well,she does strike me as a girl who would let things grow wild there,but she does fill the file of the kind of girl that would wax it down if she got any lead that MC liked smoother "playgrounds"

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
The sycophantism in this thread is so strange. People give valid criticisms or express frustrations about DC's team taking a quarter of a year to release an update of about an hour or so of content and they are met with so many sycophants that blindly praise DC while lobbing ad hominem attacks at anyone that dares to criticize their lord and savior, DarkCookie. It's so bizarre. When someone has criticism and you reply with telling them to shut up and that they don't have a right to criticize you're not going to make them all the sudden have an epihany and think "You know what, this random guy insulting me on the internet is totally right and I'm wrong!". All you do is antagonize people with that shit. The people with criticism want the game to be better, for DC & his team to do better, and you should want that too. Take a step back and reflect on what you're doing.

tl;dr see you all in a month when the next update comes out and then in the fall when the update after that releases.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Pregnant Eve ahead. Not final, since her boobs didn't change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, that's how you ruin a nice character. I don't have this preggo shit fetish and would love if MC drank a pill which made him sterile (meaning creampies without worry).
lol dude.. pregnancy IS OPTIONAL... i duno why you guys get soo annoyed by something optional..

¬¬

Reactions: seraphimd2 and r00m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not sure when we'll get it, but before Diane's update was released DC talked about another pill which would set the chance of pregnancy to zero. I'm fairly certain that's going to come at some point and then it would be up to the player.

Reactions: Somnus

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
The sycophantism in this thread is so strange. People give valid criticisms or express frustrations about DC's team taking a quarter of a year to release an update of about an hour or so of content and they are met with so many sycophants that blindly praise DC while lobbing ad hominem attacks at anyone that dares to criticize their lord and savior, DarkCookie. It's so bizarre. When someone has criticism and you reply with telling them to shut up and that they don't have a right to criticize you're not going to make them all the sudden have an epihany and think "You know what, this random guy insulting me on the internet is totally right and I'm wrong!". All you do is antagonize people with that shit. The people with criticism want the game to be better, for DC & his team to do better, and you should want that too. Take a step back and reflect on what you're doing.

tl;dr see you all in a month when the next update comes out and then in the fall when the update after that releases.
gotta be honest with you my sympathy for the complainers is pretty low for two reasons:

1. the "DC takes too long to make an update and is a greedy asshole" complaining comes mostly from people who have never ever made a game in their whole life and have no idea how much work goes into story writing, drawing, coding and bug fixing.
frankly i also have no idea how much work goes into such a project, but i think there is a reason why DC makes 50k and others on patreon don't. if it was so easy to make a game like SS we would have seen dozens of games with the same kind of quality on patreon but we don't.

2. those complainers are sort of shitting up the thread. this thread is far better and enjoyable to read if people post their wishes regarding the games content or discuss their favourite characters. posting the same complains over and over and over and over again gets on everyones nerves especially when the far more effective method of protesting would be to just pull your donation to DC and be done with it. if you are not satisfied with the product pull your pledge and come back in two years or so when enough content has be added to your liking. the sad thing is most people who cry about DC are not even patreons.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
posting the same complains over and over and over and over again gets on everyones nerves especially when the far more effective method of protesting would be to just pull your donation to DC and be done with it. if you are not satisfied with the product pull your pledge and come back in two years or so when enough content has be added to your liking. the sad thing is most people who cry about DC are not even patreons.
That's the thing which bugs me as well. I mean, there's actually a lot to discuss when it comes to content, mechanics, etc. and there's a lot of fair criticism to voice (like for example the fact, that the current pregnancy system for every girl without actual sex scenes seems to be a substancial waste of time), but 90% of the criticism here is a plain "muh, the update is too slow, patreons are stupid", while many of those who criticize don't even care why the updates now take more time and while they offer no solution to the problem they are describing. I mean, the new 3 to 4 months schedule is out for more than a year now and it's been clear that it'll basically stay like this for a very long time as well. So the solution is indeed as you say: Those who aren't happy can pull their pledge and play the game for free until they feel, that it's fine to maybe give something again.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
My top girls have been Roxey and Mia for a while. They both have good character building and have more complexities in their personalities than the other girls IMO. Roxey, the stereotypical queen bitch popular girl, but all that is really just a mask. She is quite affectionate and caring when she lets her shields down. Mia, the cute innocent girl who has a hidden wild side. Help her out and she gives you her heart. The other girls, while they are nice, are the more standard girls you see in these type of games IMO. Mom/Aunt lusting over MC, a sister who the MC wants to bang, Horndog teachers etc.

Eve definitely should be in that top group with some good character building. Maybe Judith can get into that group too, she fills the role of the shy nerd girl well.
Mia probably has the best potential in the game. With her having such a strict family as well as possibly rebelling or accepting it, it could change her personality the most. I'd like to see a very stark difference (based on the current split in game) on if she decided to reject her family and such or if her family is put back together. That would make her character far more intriguing by doing a similar thing that DC did to Roxxy in creating a strong tension that makes you root for them or see them change in front of you.

Just my thoughts...

Reactions: Dryld

Tacobaby69

Aug 4, 2018
So I was stuck on the mia storyline and I didn't know I was supposed to go to the basement and help yumi with Chrystal to progress with mia storyline. While I was at that part I was doing the roxxy storyline. I'm now at the part where roxxy needs more info on her mom so it won't let me go to basement where I need to progress with the mia storyline and it doesn't seem like I can get through the roxxy storyline either right now. I know I need to talk to the cheif but I think this part in the mia storyline the chief is gone for whatever reason, maybe I have to do something with ronda? Did I just break the game or is there something I'm missing because my dumbass didn't think I'd need to save after roxxys house got foreclosed.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
gotta be honest with you my sympathy for the complainers is pretty low for two reasons:

1. the "DC takes too long to make an update and is a greedy asshole" complaining comes mostly from people who have never ever made a game in their whole life and have no idea how much work goes into story writing, drawing, coding and bug fixing.
frankly i also have no idea how much work goes into such a project, but i think there is a reason why DC makes 50k and others on patreon don't. if it was so easy to make a game like SS we would have seen dozens of games with the same kind of quality on patreon but we don't.

2. those complainers are sort of shitting up the thread. this thread is far better and enjoyable to read if people post their wishes regarding the games content or discuss their favourite characters. posting the same complains over and over and over and over again gets on everyones nerves especially when the far more effective method of protesting would be to just pull your donation to DC and be done with it. if you are not satisfied with the product pull your pledge and come back in two years or so when enough content has be added to your liking. the sad thing is most people who cry about DC are not even patreons.
again,i can only agree partly with you,as much as i would like to say that its simple,its way more complicated than that...while there is way too much aggro from some of DC "critics",there's an equal measure of BS coming from some of DC defenders...things pretty much escalate very easily thanks to that....now add this natural friction with the people who come around just to work a crowd and voila,the shitstorm begins.....

I,for example,used to defend DC until teachers update,when the excess of problems and delays coincided with a season where i had to produce and deliver much of my work without rest,after seeing a disparity between my ethic on work and his,i simply opted to stop pledging...
Now dont mistake me with a unbased hater,nor a wannabe pacifier,i point both of their flaws and their sucesses,and i can totally understand why people still pledge to him,his work is good,but please people,you guys should simply stop using his cons and pros to shitsling each other...everytime you guys give a flaming commentary you increase the chances of making yourself target of moderator correction,and sadly,you cant blame anyone but yourself there....

Reactions: Big-T
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes