petur

Jul 29, 2017
Finally a worthy stream. TITS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress bar is at 55%, 29/42 artwork done. I must control myself not to be optimistic about the release date.
I wish i didn't miss the stream where DC rolled for someone to get a character of their design in the game. It could've been me getting a character of my own design :cry: at least thank god that whoever won decided on a character with big tits (y) Now i bet that the next time i miss a stream he'll do something similar. My luck is so rotten :cry:

petur

Jul 29, 2017
am i the only one wanted judith route released sooner? sigh i need to wait another year or two i guess
You are not the only one but we keep getting outvoted by the tiny tits gang. At least we got the Roxxy and Jenny updates so it wasn't all small tits after small tits.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You are not the only one but we keep getting outvoted by the tiny tits gang. At least we got the Roxxy and Jenny updates so it wasn't all small tits after small tits.
You suffer from a bad case of misconception, I fear. After the last three updates there is much more big tit than small tit content in the game already, if you count Roxxy, Jenny and Diane alone.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Tits are like fruit.
You crack open a coconut and the milk just spills out.
Cut open an orange or an apple and you lose very little.

For the record, Mia's tits are perfect for the frame she has. Just because Roxxy could slap her unconscious with her rack doesn't mean Mia's chest is somehow less attractive.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wish i didn't miss the stream where DC rolled for someone to get a character of their design in the game. It could've been me getting a character of my own design :cry: at least thank god that whoever won decided on a character with big tits (y) Now i bet that the next time i miss a stream he'll do something similar. My luck is so rotten :cry:
I guess the next best chance to at least influence a character could be Ronda's mom. The daughter of the mafia boss seems to be set, so unless there are some more unexpected characters, she should be the next new, bangable female character. Though it'll of course be different and not as free as with Odette... and I doubt he'll announce that stream.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I guess the next best chance to at least influence a character could be Ronda's mom. The daughter of the mafia boss seems to be set, so unless there are some more unexpected characters, she should be the next new, bangable female character. Though it'll of course be different and not as free as with Odette... and I doubt he'll announce that stream.
I already know some tart with humongous tits will win again.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I don't hate massive tits (I don't particularly like them either, though), I just don't like chubbies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
This is another example of not judging a book by its cover, or by art. Great game. I was very reluctant to test it, but it surprised me positively.

Aug 16, 2018
In short: Talk to Erik, then talk to Roxxy at school again, then go to Cpt. Terry, talk to Roxxy again, go to the mall, go back to Cpt. Terry.

Else there's a walkthrough topic somewhere around here where you'll likely find all the answers you'll need.
Always kind of shitty for people who get answers to their questions to not acknowledge those who took the time to answer them.

I'm replaying 18.6 and had the same question, thanks!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Wait wait wait, Judith has been a potential route and keeps getting outvoted? Well damn,
but since she's in the listing, there's still a chance it'll happen sooner or later. I would hope
so I can't stand not finishing a potential route with a woman, it bloody bothers my natural
way of ensuring I complete every side route and story throughout games I play :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I have never been excessive interested in breasts or any one part of a woman,
I take everything into consideration and each is unique, with a body no other can offer.
But to each their own am I right? Either way, I am more interested in completing things
with Judith or the maid, or finally being able to knock the Principal and her stooge down
some pegs along with Sister Angelica, but the next update will still be well received cause
it means another girl's route completed and another part to play.

Someone mentioned a mafia boss's daughter? Have we already seen her in game? Probably
not and sorry if its a dumb question :ROFLMAO: I think this'll be quite interesting, especially
if it means that we not only get to fuck the boss's daughter, but we also get to take the ass
down after what he probably did to our old man. Can someone say Karma?

Reactions: Ghostload
4.10 star(s) 355 Votes