DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I really just do not understand this obsession people have with Judith. It's not that I don't find her attractive, I just think her storyline is boring af. I know they're going to obviously revamp it, but I can't seem to get myself excited for it based on what's already there. That being said, the Latinas are easily my top vote, so yeah, I agree, we need the Judith update immediately after 0.22.

EDIT: Also, am I the only one who wants like 20 more monster girls?

Reactions: DarkenedShadows

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the newest update of this game and while I totally enjoyed the Eve content, the worst thing that happened to me was I couldn't finish off certain quests due to her needing to be a certain place only for her to not be there. So my advice to anyone playing this finish off all the other quests that involve eve before doing the eve content so this doesn't happen.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why does the rap battle change half way thru me entering the matching images, I can’t get past chad, it changes and the sequence is wrong every time
The same thing happens when I was doing a lot of the other mini games as well. The Dexterity Mini game the sequence changed on me, As well as the delivery mini game resetting as well. In fact this bug IIRC was also in the last version before the new update in a while happened.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So pregnancy, if you want or don't want it to occur, then after the wheel is spun just right click to enter the menu option and click back to the screen and the pregnancy wheel is reset.

Reactions: Jayman69

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
I'm on quest step "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" and I have no idea how to proceed. any suggestions?

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
I'm on quest step "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" and I have no idea how to proceed. any suggestions?
Depending where you right now,if you are built barn then you need to wait 1 week at least,if not then not sure where are you right now,I would recommend this guide

Hope this helps

Dawiddde

Mar 27, 2018
How can i open a console? I've changed " config.console" to "True". Shift + O / clicking on wifi signal on the phone doesn't work for me

Reactions: resort

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
How can i open a console? I've changed " config.console" to "True". Shift + O / clicking on wifi signal on the phone doesn't work for me
Try this file,put in the \game folder

Hope this helps

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Is there any way to get passed the progress reset bug? I get to a certain point for a character then my progression for them just resets! So far it happens to Jenny (after looking through telescope at mia masturbating) and Mrs.bissette (after the exam).

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
Depending where you right now,if you are built barn then you need to wait 1 week at least,if not then not sure where are you right now,I would recommend this guide

Hope this helps
thanks. i was only missing the threesome

LazyBrain

Mar 14, 2018
The same thing happens when I was doing a lot of the other mini games as well. The Dexterity Mini game the sequence changed on me, As well as the delivery mini game resetting as well. In fact this bug IIRC was also in the last version before the new update in a while happened.
is there a way to fix it? I have 19.1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, what the fuck happened to this game? Storylines and parts of storylines that I already completed are repeating and sometimes in ways that make it impossible to re-complete it. Not sure why this is happening, either it's because I'm doing a few storylines simultaneously (which worked fine before) or it happens when I reload the game (which also worked before), but it's getting pretty annoying. For example, after doing Erik's storyline and choosing to take June in order to unlock that scene, I reloaded the game to before that choice to not choose June and now, even though I've completed all the teachers stories, the game seems to think I haven't done 3 of them. Miss Ross's story is back to the beginning, Miss Okita's is back to the memory wipe serum only now I can't get the Principal's DNA sample, and Miss Bissette's has gone back to the food assignment.

This is the second time that a glitch such as this has happened because previously I was locked out of the school as every time I clicked on the entrance it would say I had to go to the locker room, but I obviously couldn't get to the locker room as I couldn't even get into the school. This also occurred after I loaded the game the day after I had last played it, so I think it might have something to do with loading the game. Somehow this is screwing up the game by resetting parts of it.

Dogeek

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
OK, what the fuck happened to this game? Storylines and parts of storylines that I already completed are repeating and sometimes in ways that make it impossible to re-complete it. Not sure why this is happening, either it's because I'm doing a few storylines simultaneously (which worked fine before) or it happens when I reload the game (which also worked before), but it's getting pretty annoying. For example, after doing Erik's storyline and choosing to take June in order to unlock that scene, I reloaded the game to before that choice to not choose June and now, even though I've completed all the teachers stories, the game seems to think I haven't done 3 of them. Miss Ross's story is back to the beginning, Miss Okita's is back to the memory wipe serum only now I can't get the Principal's DNA sample, and Miss Bissette's has gone back to the food assignment.

This is the second time that a glitch such as this has happened because previously I was locked out of the school as every time I clicked on the entrance it would say I had to go to the locker room, but I obviously couldn't get to the locker room as I couldn't even get into the school. This also occurred after I loaded the game the day after I had last played it, so I think it might have something to do with loading the game. Somehow this is screwing up the game by resetting parts of it.

Dogeek
Are you reloading as in just loading the game from a previous save?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes