DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
So is there a password for the sister PC or just placeholder?
Also where the current content goes up to which point?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So is there a password for the sister PC or just placeholder?
Also where the current content goes up to which point?
There is a password (I think its like BAD MONSTER or something) but the reason for it to exist is not in yet. Cant read her diary to learn her toy preference, can't browse the web to catch her cam shows, etc. Essentially placeholder for now.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
We don't know, that's the beauty of the progress bar. It allows you to milk patrons and get away with it :D
He still does art streams a few times a week, so its not like he has disappeared. We don't have much feedback on coding however, which tends to be the limiting action in this games history. Here is a link to the last art stream:

It will get done when it gets done, if a delayed release bothers you, can always pull your patronage. Easy enough process.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I think cookie wanted the progress bar so the last event of the update that got delayed a bit wont happen again, if theres no date , people cant really complain, i really like this game and i dont think hes milking anything, hes active so y just wait :)

crishawk87

Jan 16, 2017
He still does art streams a few times a week, so its not like he has disappeared. We don't have much feedback on coding however, which tends to be the limiting action in this games history. Here is a link to the last art stream:

It will get done when it gets done, if a delayed release bothers you, can always pull your patronage. Easy enough process.
I don't pledge him, never will but if you're going to charge your patrons per month, then release something per month! Otherwise, it's milking (he didn't release anything this month so he got the money for free) and he should change to "per release". Pay to see him paint? No thanks. He isn't even good enough to be paid for painting. But if patrons are happy, then good for them :) Just my opinion.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I don't pledge him, never will but if you're going to charge your patrons per month, then release something per month! Otherwise, it's milking (he didn't release anything this month so he got the money for free) and he should change to "per release". Pay to see him paint? No thanks. He isn't even good enough to be paid for painting. But if patrons are happy, then good for them :) Just my opinion.
I agree about the charge per months for this particular release, i dont think hes ever done that before ( not releasing anything for a month )

Jan 11, 2017
many of his pledgers started to bitching about the game not coming this month he removed all those msg's and i started to thinking milking syndrome has begun he got like 3 new guys on the board, well unless this update has most content so far in which case it ok.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I don't pledge him either but I follow a lot of game-makers and I can say DC is the most active I see. Since last release, he drew a shitload of content on stream, and that's not even including the spoiler content. As someone already said, the programming may be the issue, but you really can't say there is lazyness regarding the drawing side of the game. As for the quality of his art, wether you like his style is a matter of taste, but as someone who works in a similar area, I can say he's very pro and he uses every shortcut available to draw more content in shorter time.

Reactions: Bacrown and Ralien

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just wish those idjits on 4chan would SHUT THE HELL UP. I think the the moderator is blind or weak. There's a dumbass saying that DarkCookie has agreed to have the MC cucked by a huge black guy and he/she won't stop saying that over and over. Then other 'anons' are crying and screaming about it. The net result of all this stupidity is that DarkCookie has to constantly state "No no no. Not gonna do that." on his streams instead of talking about upcoming content, etc. Then when he had an ACTUAL issue he was trying to get on top of a month ago, those idjits on 4chan start going on patreon screaming and crying about what a "milker" he is! Over a few day delay??
I almost want to spam that thread with "Shut the hell up you autists!"

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes