srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
nah dude i understand it just i dont want to replay it to unlock every thing but there was a mod like this i used to use it a year ago
I don't know about a mod which lets you do that in one playthrough. Maybe Ikaruga mod did that but that's not been updated for years and won't work any longer.

As Omnikuken said, you can unlock both branches in the cookie jar. But not in one and the same save. You could use my mod, which gives you the option to play the scenes you missed while fantasizing (masturbating) on your bed, but that's as the name suggests only a fantasy MC has.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
every time i go to eve's 'house' and try to enter the storefront or garage, it says 'i can't just leave, something something eve in bathroom.' this is referring to a scene i saw already a while back when you're distracting the sister, even though eve is back at school and no new dialogue is popping up... guessing it's bugged? :q

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
so with the tech update winning when do you guys think we can expect the rhonda update? is late summer 2021 too optimistic?

Reactions: johndoe19

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... when do you guys think we can expect the rhonda update? is late summer 2021 too optimistic?
I'd say it's probably too optimistic but then again, I have no idea how much work on all of this tech stuff has already been done.
From my experience with 0.17. and 0.18. DC undererstimates the time it takes to rework stuff and the scope of what has to be added, reposed etc. seems massive. So I'd say february for 0.20.8, june/july for the tech update and november for Ronda. Give or take a month or so.

• Sad
Reactions: McSlut

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
every time i go to eve's 'house' and try to enter the storefront or garage, it says 'i can't just leave, something something eve in bathroom.' this is referring to a scene i saw already a while back when you're distracting the sister, even though eve is back at school and no new dialogue is popping up... guessing it's bugged? :q
You might attach your save here and I will check if it can be fixed.

As a general rule, only save in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or while a quest is ongoing.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
To be fair, many of these screenshots are badly out of date. Some characters and scenes aren't even in game anymore and all of them are old and very early art, which by now has been replaced or will be replaced sonner than later.
I'm still sad that the scene were you fuck Diane while she is is being milked by the milking machine was removed. That image preview was one of the main reasons I tried this game. Still, the rest of the game did not dissapoint. I just hope they re-add that scene at some point.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
You might attach your save here and I will check if it can be fixed.

As a general rule, only save in the main city map or in MC's bedroom, never in the middle of a dialog or while a quest is ongoing.
i messed with it in a save editor but the closest i got was where i could enter, but after her next scene (karaoke erik's basement with eve), it started happening again

here's my save, thanks

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i messed with it in a save editor but the closest i got was where i could enter, but after her next scene (karaoke erik's basement with eve), it started happening again

here's my save, thanks
OK I can't guarantee anything if you mess with a save editor. But in this case I guess it's sufficient to use the in-game cheat menu to set your location to the tattoo parlor appartment. I did that and attached the save here, seems to work.

The karaoke scene is not with Eve's story but with Ms. Dewitt's. I suggest you finish first one and then the other, not both, to avoid further confusion.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes