APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Ran the game from 0.10 to this year's May on Win 7 and never encountered anything. Like before, for whatever reason, it's a them problem. Unless, just like the "bugs", I get nothing and every1 else gets them instead .....
I don't know, in another game thread a fair number have almost no issues and a lot more do have them , sometimes I think environmental variables encountered on people's machines play a roll as well as sloppy code writing. Sure people can have funky shit going on but the question is do they even know what a stable set up means? Most of the users have no idea they just say hey I like that app and this one and that one and once all three are running in the background wham bugs in other app's. I have concluded that even if it is a PEBKAC , the users don't know any better. Its not like they are doing it on purpose... Not everyone on the net is a computer guru or would even be rated as a novice user (obviously :rolleyes:)

So I believe the coders are as much to blame as the users are. Coders that know what they are doing can create a program that runs with very few issues in most environments. In other words they are good at idiot proofing :giggle:

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't know, in another game thread a fair number have almost no issues and a lot more do have them , sometimes I think environmental variables encountered on people's machines play a roll as well as sloppy code writing. Sure people can have funky shit going on but the question is do they even know what a stable set up means? Most of the users have no idea they just say hey I like that app and this one and that one and once all three are running in the background wham bugs in other app's. I have concluded that even if it is a PEBKAC , the users don't know any better. Its not like they are doing it on purpose... Not everyone on the net is a computer guru or would even be rated as a novice user (obviously :rolleyes:)

So I believe the coders are as much to blame as the users are. Coders that know what they are doing can create a program that runs with very few issues in most environments. In other words they are good at idiot proofing :giggle:
You can't make something idiot-proof, they'll just built a better idiot

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

Version 0.20.16-1.02 of the is now up! Apart from bug fixes and possible surprise updates, this will most likely be the last update before the Tech Update hits the market.

Have fun!
When will you start making a summertime saga ripoff? you release updates fast enough to reach them in a year:LUL:.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
there is no light version of it on the counter

"Electro Clit

Allow 2 days to pass.
  • Jenny rushes into your room in the early morning. Once in her bedroom, she requires a special toy to continue her business. Go to , then to the sex shop called . Fortunately for you, the is not satisfied with the purchase and you get the back on the shop counter. Wait for the afternoon and give Jenny the toy. She lets you admire her forms in the simplest outfit."

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They're basically rewriting the whole code.
well damn. dont know why you would do that, but i guess i can see how it would take so long.
They're also expanding the screensize to 16:9, adding a bunch of new places (with new girls), redoing the town map and possibly the phone UI. Aside the entire codebase and probably more stuff

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It was, ironically, so they could add content faster. Now it's two years worth of time investment to recoup just to break even.
It was not. There are many goals for the tech-update, but adding content was not the prime reason. People made that assumption because code revisions would -hopefully- make the code more efficient and less of a mess to work with for future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It was not. There are many goals for the tech-update, but adding content was not the prime reason. People made that assumption because code revisions would -hopefully- make the code more efficient and less of a mess to work with for future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
INB4 some random dude with 5 posts in 10 years claiming he could have done that alone in 2 weeks, while sleeping and he wouldn't have needed 70k$ a month for 2 years

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes