Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Are you including the fact he didn't check anything in the last page to get his answer too ?
As he got a like for his question by another member, no. I think my answer for him was good enough, no more embarrassment from me. It was still his first post and he made his Account on the same day he asked, everyone can be lazy sometimes.
Also it's kind of yours and Count Morados Job to guide the ones asking to their looking answers, no point on taking your Job. I'm not stealing it, ok? :KEK: :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As he got a like for his question by another member, no. I think my answer for him was good enough, no more embarrassment from me. It was still his first post and he made his Account on the same day he asked, everyone can be lazy sometimes.
Also it's kind of yours and Count Morados Job to guide the ones asking to their looking answers, no point on taking your Job. I'm not stealing it, ok? :KEK: :BootyTime:
The irony of your post is not lost on me.
1668742278780.png
1668742311079.png
(I also await the cleansing of this post from the thread as off-topic)

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I would have sad naughty which allows you to repeatedly do a couple of women, allows you to pick if you inseminate or waste and allows you to do several pregnant women.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I read incest patch doesn't work with any community made pack.
Where did you read that??
Read the Mods OP's
all three are fine to use together (I use them all)

If in doubt ask for clarification in their threads, I know srksrk 68, the naughty tribute Modder is usually around.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Too excited for the update, very good game
Yeah, DC took so long to release the tech update, that I've actually forgotten 95% of the stuff he did to the backgrounds, etc. during his streams and that I'm actually looking forward to the update by now to see what's new.

Goemon279

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, DC took so long to release the tech update, that I've actually forgotten 95% of the stuff he did to the backgrounds, etc. during his streams and that I'm actually looking forward to the update by now to see what's new.
Yes, very accurate indeed :)

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
It's been about 5 years, has there been any updates to Mia's route? Originally it was said to be a bit of a placeholder and would be expanded later. I haven't checked in for a long time. Did this happen, or was it forgotten?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's been about 5 years, has there been any updates to Mia's route? Originally it was said to be a bit of a placeholder and would be expanded later. I haven't checked in for a long time. Did this happen, or was it forgotten?
Nope to everything. There hasn't been an update and it's not forgotten. People don't vote for her and DC won't do a route without polling it, since there's already 3 in the pipeline after the tech build that'll take 2-3 years. Then she needs to win said poll, which won't happen soon (both the poll and her winning it)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes