Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fixed a few bugs we can hopefully stop hearing about. Tiny scene though. And saves still work. Had the same save since 0.20 and everything loads fine

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
I remember hearing awhile back that Debbie had a rework up for vote, but she had lost. From what I recall, before I stopped monitoring this series for awhile, the vote never came up again.

So just wanted to confirm: the Debbie route has basically remained unchanged for a couple years now, right?
Pretty much
Seems like all "totally not incest" options got shelved for some time

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
you can't cuck some1 who's willing to give his wife around (Tony).
thats where you're wrong, just because the cuck is in on it doesn't mean he aint getting cucked. it might be some sorta other subgenre of cucking but none the less its definately cucking.

but who gives a shit as long as you the mc aint the one getting cucked and its not like you're spitting in the face of his kindness(dude's been a bro the whole game) as he's in on it.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Masterpiece of coding to fit all this in less than a Gig, I bet yuh have assembly code for QBasic... Or maybe LARC (NASA Langley) down cold like a boss.
I am no expert, but I believe it's because the art is not as digitally complex as the DAZN generated images, so the art takes up far less space.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm going to assume that the note about tracking anon's virginity is about if he's fucked anyone and not anything to do with Eve taking a turn on top for a change? XD the language was slightly vague. Might be interesting for some but not a direction I'd expect for this game!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
from what I remember, it was two ocasions where Debbie route lost for another routes: The one which got Annie/Mrs. Smith and more recently that Judith won.

And they had heavy contenders, like Roxxy extended with pregnancy and rework + extended of old paths of Mia and Erik.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Last poll was just Judith for new stuff, all the other choices were remakes/preg additions
No, they are not. Only if you saved in your room or on the map they are. Not a lot of people know that.
But look at the thread: nothing explained on OP and 2k+ pages so it's not gonna be easy to figure this out
Been on Patreon release posts from at least 0.18 that you should only save on town map/MC's room ..... You know the place you're supposed to go to get the link, not a shady pirate site

Reactions: GeneGodHand

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I stopped playing this way back, wanted a lot of new content before I got back into it. I have no interest in rhonda, so it probably will be after Annie update I will get back into it. I can't believe Judith will have her own route after annie, they already got June if they wanted the chuby/neardy route, which chubbies are NOT my thing, so its a wasted update for me. That is, unless they go the ugly duckling to beutiful swan route, like make her workout and get skinny/sexy, then I would be for it, but if its just "accept fat girl for who she is", no thanks.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Masterpiece of coding to fit all this in less than a Gig, I bet yuh have assembly code for QBasic... Or maybe LARC (NASA Langley) down cold like a boss.
Most of the bulk in size usually in games is in the assets used like graphics ,audio and other non code related resources. Usually game code only takes up to probably 10% or less of the whole game size.

This is no masterpiece of coding. This game is made by using the Renpy game engine which uses the scripted Python Language. While the Python language is known for its ease of use its not known for efficiency. The actual game code size for this may be no larger than 1 MB or at least below 100 MB including all the audio, video libraries used. Those sizes could be made smaller if it was done in assembly at least and stripped off those unneeded extra libraries that came with the Renpy game engine.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes