warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Is cheat enabled mode still bugged for some stories? or can i just play with cheats enabled and experience everything except the minigames?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is cheat enabled mode still bugged for some stories? or can i just play with cheats enabled and experience everything except the minigames?
It doesn't have rollback so I suggest cheats enabele.
Unless you like to spend a whole day in those minigames.
I finished the update by putting Grump or whatever his name is in jail, next is the mafia.

BDI

May 23, 2017
It doesn't have rollback so I suggest cheats enabele.
Unless you like to spend a whole day in those minigames.
I finished the update by putting Grump or whatever his name is in jail, next is the mafia.
Could you spare a save after getting Iwankas invitation to visit but before going there? My game just bypasses talking to the guard and everything after that.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Could you spare a save after getting Iwankas invitation to visit but before going there? My game just bypasses talking to the guard and everything after that.
Trust me you don't want my save.
I tried to repeat that scene with Grump getting the the robot maid, but the bug made me go back to Ivanka sneaking out or going back to Tony to work for pizza.
I think I had enough. I only repeated the main story twice to see what happens where I left off.
That bug makes it hard to complete any route. So my saves didn't work. I had to go way back in the story to finish that route.

Jan 30, 2018
I don't get that Harold, is he working for the Russians?
You present him with all kind of evidence and he acts like a jerk.
Not to mention he knocked out the NC from behind which I find strange.
If he keeps acting like that, I wont feel sorry about taking Helen away from him.
I believe he have orders from the mayor to not engage

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm probably in the minority here, but I wish instead of focusing on new chars, and the main story, they would add more to the older chars. Debbie and Jenny's routes both end so abruptly that the only way I even knew the stories have ended is by checking my cellphone and no longer seeing them listed. Jenny especially.
I'm actually with you on this. It's especially glaring for characters that you can meet in other locations in Summerville. Been saying for a while now that it would be great if you could have 'date night' with Mom/Debbie, or grab Mrs Johnson at the gym and just plow her in the locker room, or maybe you purify Helen in the confessional during mass, or maybe get a blowie from Josie in the photo booth in the mall, or maybe Grace and Odette have day at the beach and you happen to swing by and decide to sling the D in the changing room.

Some variety would be great, because as it is you may have opportunities for different interactions with Mom/Sister/Aunt, they all take place in basically the same location(s). I could be mistaken, but the only characters you can bang in multiple locations around town (at least that come to mind) are Diane and Helen, and now TIna and Maria.

Last edited:

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I got map locked and sleep locked so i cant do anything, tried to fix it with console and now all my saves seem fucked up. Is there a way to reset these settings or any tips to unlock the map?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I got map locked and sleep locked so i cant do anything, tried to fix it with console and now all my saves seem fucked up. Is there a way to reset these settings or any tips to unlock the map?
Did you try your last save or a save where your map does not lock?
Make sure you close it first.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Did you try your last save or a save where your map does not lock?
Make sure you close it first.
I tried multiple saves but they all seem "locked" somehow. Like in one of them I can't even go home and in another one wants me to open the door but i cant because i need to check up on "mom".

I cleared persistent data and tried to look into the console settings but they seem fine. Deleted the save game and everything from AppData but still having issue somehow with all the saves I opened.

It started with the scene with Grace and Odette. I went with Odette and that's when I got first map/sleep locked.

I started a new game,map worked fine,saved. Loaded the save thats "locked", reloaded the new save and that one got locked too. So I assume there's some settings that stored somewhere that gets applied to all saves that get loaded too.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I tried multiple saves but they all seem "locked" somehow. Like in one of them I can't even go home and in another one wants me to open the door but i cant because i need to check up on "mom".

I cleared persistent data and tried to look into the console settings but they seem fine. Deleted the save game and everything from AppData but still having issue somehow with all the saves I opened.

It started with the scene with Grace and Odette. I went with Odette and that's when I got first map/sleep locked.

I started a new game,map worked fine,saved. Loaded the save thats "locked", reloaded the new save and that one got locked too. So I assume there's some settings that stored somewhere that gets applied to all saves that get loaded too.
it lock because the code change likely so the dev add this lock to stop you from using old save from pass ver

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I started this save today :( Got pretty far too and have saves all the way but sadly they all seem to act weird when I open them.

In the logs it says
2020-09-12 01:01:16.520 INFO ExitLocation action called with location tattoo_parlor. Can leave : True
but I can't leave, the map is locked.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I only finished the main story, and I had to do it twice cause it repeated.
It was a 2 part stor, choosing what happens to Grump or Consuelea.
Consuela was kind of different but follows the same route where she gets fired either way.
I followed both the walkthrough and the ques but if I were you I would follow one route at a time or it will repeat over and over and over cause of some bug.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Working solution for incest patch on Android:

Extract/unpack attached file to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game"

If "game" folder doesn't exist, you must create it first.

Last edited:
Reactions: yuxu xing
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes