Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I done what you said but console does'nt open
Are you sure you saved it when you edited the file and that you quit and restarted the game

also, and this is just in case, make sure you're pressing the letter O

Last edited:

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
Are you sure you saved it, when you edited the file and that you quit and restarted the game

also, and this is just in case, make sure you're pressing the letter O
got it working (had to close to the game then reload) many many many thanks for that

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think you will need to wait 2-3 years. Rhonda and Annie's update should all be finished next year, unless DC decides to go grazy and make their updates gigantic. But it kinda sucks that we will only get content with her in 2022.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 08/10/2020

Here is the Revision 2 of Italian translation of "Summertime saga" version "0.20.5".

Note: This revision is produced for the password issue. Thanks to Tacito for the suggestion.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la Revisione 2 della traduzione italiana di "Summertime saga" versione "0.20.5".

Nota: Questa revisione viene prodotta per il problema della password. Grazie a Tacito per il suggerimento.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Summertime saga" version "0.20.5" Revision 1.

Note: This revision fixes (or at least I hope so) the dialogues that start in Italian and pass in English. Due to the countless requests to get it out soon, this translation does NOT include the incest patch. I'm working on including it in the shortest time.
Note 2: A big thank you to Carlo for the invaluable help without which this translation could not have been made.

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summertime saga" versione "0.20.5" Revision 1.

Nota: Questa revisione fissa (o almeno lo spero) i dialoghi che partono in italiano e passano in inglese. A causa delle innumerevoli richieste di farla uscire al piu' presto, questa traduzione NON include l'incest patch. Sto lavorando per includerla nel tempo piu' breve.
Nota 2: Un grande grazie a Carlo per il prezioso aiuto senza il quale, questa traduzione, non avrebbe potuto essere realizzata.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hi. any cheats-trainers besides suggested code tempering for money? anything in mods? ikaru has something but ppl claim that it is outdated thing.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1st choice you make on new game : cheat mode. Solves any and all problems you can have ever

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
the longer the version update is getting longer, somehow? .... used to be only every month to play the latest version and now have to wait 4 months or more to be able to play the new version .

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
UPDATE: Diversi utenti mi segnalano che il gioco parte in italiano e poi passa in inglese. Dovesse capitarvi, la scena di cui allego l'immagine, proprio all'inizio del gioco, la vedete anch'essa in inglese?
View attachment 837836

Here is the Italian translation of "Summertime saga" version "0.20.5".
Note: A big thank you to Carlo for the invaluable help without which this translation could not have been made.

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summertime saga" versione "0.20.5".
Nota: Un grande grazie a Carlo per il prezioso aiuto senza il quale, questa traduzione, non avrebbe potuto essere realizzata.
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

yes, the scene is in English, tell me how I can turn it into Italian.
thank you

fap85

Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone
I looked a lot, here and elsewhere, but I can't find the answer, so here I am :)
I found this site:

and I was wondering how to retrieve and integrate the French translation on the Summertime Saga game.
Thank you

Hello tout le monde
J'ai beaucoup chercher, ici et ailleurs, mais je ne trouve pas la reponse, donc me voila :)
J'ai trouvé ce site :

et je me demandais comment faire pour recuperer et integrer la traduction francaise sur le jeu Summertime Saga.
Merci

Reactions: Djaden57

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hi. any cheats-trainers besides suggested code tempering for money? anything in mods? ikaru has something but ppl claim that it is outdated thing.
Last update was for game version 0.17.5. Do your math...
1st choice you make on new game : cheat mode. Solves any and all problems you can have ever
As we have seen recently, god mode cheat mode can cause problems, e.g. if you use your might to unlock all locations.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Do your math...
>it doesnot look like anything to me.

anyways...it there something uptodate and safe? money + lain mode then?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Last update was for game version 0.17.5. Do your math...

As we have seen recently, god mode cheat mode can cause problems, e.g. if you use your might to unlock all locations.
Cheat mode only gives you 1 mil/max stats/skip mini-games. You need to go debug mode/console to fuck the game up

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do your math...
>it doesnot look like anything to me.

anyways...it there something uptodate and safe? money + lain mode then?
Lain is outdated as well (0.20.1). If you want a not-outdated mod, all I know about is the incest mod on lewdpatcher, the extra lines incest mod (author claims he won't play on any version but should work), the hairy mod (might work and not crash, but is for version 0.20.1), and my own (Naughty Tribute). That one last does not give you mony, but provides some other features you might find useful. I personally never found money the limiting factor in the game, especially later on.

You can get unlimited money with the game's own cheat mode, as Omnikuken pointed out.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
It's a bug with this current version, if you leave Mia's route for last.
Restarting will help as long as you don't finish the main story before completing Mia's

You can wait for it to be fix in the next update

or you can fix it if you use this command prompt when you're at the point of looking for Harold,
put the following line in the console - M_mia.set("questioned yumi", True) and that will fix it
And I'm also told there's something about guessing Yumi's donut topping

To bring up the console, quit the game
find file "00console.rpy" found in \renpy\common
Edit using Notepad++
Find config.console = False
Change False to True and save

Run the game, load the save
press Shift+O on the keyboard

That worked, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes