srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So, I just downloaded the latest version, and after finishing the tattoo parlor advertisement stuff on Eve's route, something seems to have bugged for me.
Now whenever I try to go to Eve's place or enter the parlor MC will say that he can't leave, and wonder if Eve has finished changing yet, which I believe is from an earlier scene in her route. Even the hints are from that point.
That of course means I can't progress with her story.

Is there anything I could do to fix this? It would really suck having to start from scratch because of this one bug. View attachment 878005 View attachment 878004
As Omnikuken has put so nicely, you can attach your save here for me to check.

Lero321

Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys, i have completed the available Roxxy cookie jar but i didn`t get the X on the locker to do list. Any tips?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I have a small question...so i finished the game and i downloaded the incest patch for my android device and copy,paste the files into the www folder i think it was and i started the game to see if it works and it didn't,now my question is if the incest patch works only when there's a fresh new game starts or am I doing something wrong ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, i have completed the available Roxxy cookie jar but i didn`t get the X on the locker to do list. Any tips?
That list does nothing. It's just there for the lulz and possibly wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the line when the game is almost finished and you'd need to track stuff
how long before i have my mom update i keep checking in once in a while :D so has it happend yet ?
3+ years, we already got 3 planned updates that'll take at least 2 years, then notmom would have to win a poll to even be in the update queue

Reactions: Lero321

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Huh, just noticed the Cookie Jar doesn't include the sacrament scenes with Helen and Sister Angelica in the church. It's just Helen masturbating with Harold's police baton, and the purification scene in her bedroom (which tbh the latter is one of my favorites in the entire game).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Huh, just noticed the Cookie Jar doesn't include the sacrament scenes with Helen and Sister Angelica in the church. It's just Helen masturbating with Harold's police baton, and the purification scene in her bedroom (which tbh the latter is one of my favorites in the entire game).
These should be part of Angelica's cookie jar or not?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Anyone watched today's stream? DC said on discord that he got DDos'd for talking about kevin update ideas, is that true?

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Can anybody help me? I think I must have played almost 3 in-game weeks rn and I haven't gotten the option to enter the crypt yet... all story arcs are finished..

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
So I downloaded a fresh game. Found a save file from the other thread and tried Ivanka's scenes and still get the same error. If I ignore it I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 188, in <module>
NameError: name 'variants' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 188, in script
File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-20-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 188, in <module>
NameError: name 'variants' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.7
Thu Oct 29 17:08:29 2020

* I figured out the issue myself. The problem is even with the cookie jar unlocked those areas (yacht, warehouse, rump mansion) need to be unlocked for the scenes to work.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can anybody help me? I think I must have played almost 3 in-game weeks rn and I haven't gotten the option to enter the crypt yet... all story arcs are finished..
If you use Naughty Tribute Mod -- there has been a bug that I fixed in the most recent version.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That list does nothing. It's just there for the lulz and possibly wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the line when the game is almost finished and you'd need to track stuff

3+ years, we already got 3 planned updates that'll take at least 2 years, then notmom would have to win a poll to even be in the update queue
Some aspects of the latest main story update really push the notmom/notsister model.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes