poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Well, it's your opinion, just as mine is mine. Sure, the writing is a compromise as it is in any game, but if you think that SS has shitty writing, you probably won't like the majority of games here, either. Which is fine, of course...
no, i dont, most of them are garbage because of the grind and bad writing.

Writing in a game should have a purpose, it should move a story or lead to action. Not a lot of small talk that does nothing to further a story. I've started many games and quit them after 10-15 minutes as I just don't have time to wander around aimlessly in a point and click game. What is the point exactly of boring your players to death and wasting their valuable time?

you know what a lot of the dialogue in this game feels like padding to extend playtime. I can't find a reason other than that.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
already have pregnant debbie poses?
DC makes most girls preg during the streams. He has some (like R[h]onda's and Annie's notmoms) that are years down the line until they get in the game. You won't see them unless you stalk the streams or check the leakers, or wait 3-4 years for them to be in the game proper

Reactions: SlimShadi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Writing in a game should have a purpose, it should move a story or lead to action. Not a lot of small talk that does nothing to further a story. I've started many games and quit them after 10-15 minutes as I just don't have time to wander around aimlessly in a point and click game. What is the point exactly of boring your players to death and wasting their valuable time?
The average dev will cater to the average player and in that case you simply seem to tolerate way less than the average. Simple as that. Nothing one can do about it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
no, i dont, most of them are garbage because of the grind and bad writing.

you know what a lot of the dialogue in this game feels like padding to extend playtime. I can't find a reason other than that.
There's this thing called a VN if you want story-rich games. And there's this secret thing called "skip text" in Summertime. Most of what you write devolves into : the game isn't for me but I'ma spend hours in here telling people how much I hate the game for not cattering to my very precise needs. Dude, we get the game isn't for you, move on with your life and go find something you enjoy more, the game won't change overnight for you

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
There's this thing called a VN if you want story-rich games. And there's this secret thing called "skip text" in Summertime. Most of what you write devolves into : the game isn't for me but I'ma spend hours in here telling people how much I hate the game for not cattering to my very precise needs. Dude, we get the game isn't for you, move on with your life and go find something you enjoy more, the game won't change overnight for you
i think i'll keep playing it actually but thanks so much for your advice. I'm sorry you took my criticism personally. Sad.

• Angry

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You'll keep playing it just to hate it even more and come in here to tell us about it ? Great

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's some really new places like Patreon and Discord where nobody ever heard of the game, you might wanna try those

Also, telling us over and over the game blows cause you don't like the dialogues/pacing isn't a critique, it's just an opinion. You never mentionned anything to counter what you don't like or come up with better alternatives/games to prove Summertime is pure garbage. Until you do that, you're just whining about how the game doesn't care enough about you to bent over backwards and do everything you wetdream about

Reactions: Lainders

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Tastes are different. I enjoyed it. The drinking game on the roof was quite funny. I also liked the triangle relationship between Grace, Odette and Eve. But it had it's lengths as well, I admit.
The Eve update is easily my least favorite update. The art is fantastic, as always. I guess I just didn't love the story direction for it or maybe the writing. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just didn't do it for me. It also didn't help that Grace is hands down my favorite of the 3 and you can't choose her for yourself.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Between whenever DC whims it and we dunno. Might be tech update or in 0.24 in 3 years. Took him about 2 years for the shop girls raffle/chat dudes being in-game

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Raffle winners picked Jennifer Lopez, Selena Gomez and some asian actress as minor character
That's too bad.
To be honest, none of those really do it for me, maybe Jennifer Lopez... but still.

My personal picks would have been for either of these, preferably in this order:

#1 -
#2 -
#3 -
#4 -
#5 -

That would be my list of famous mature lovely ladies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Valila and Morasaky

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Nice tits, big tits, HUGE tits, tits ?, who ?

Same order as above
A quick Google search would help you know for sure if you really don't know who she is.

And honestly, I didn't pick them solely for their breast sizes, but for their overall very appealing mature looks (my opinion, of course, it goes without saying).
I also chose each one of them from a different nationality to make it more varied.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes