Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why? Simple. Tiddies and milk.
I mean sure, but there are other characters with big titties that don't have that many scenes. Especially in Debbie's case because she still needs her story reworked and she will probably get a couple new scenes when that happens.

Simple, incest. The idea of fucking your attractive mother/sister is taboo and a very popular fetish, thus making it desired over most other content in adult mediums.
True, but in the case they could've voted for Diane. I just think this was a good oportunity to add some scenes to characters that don't have that many.

donutbutthole

Mar 8, 2020
Hey, Im stuck on Roxxy's mom being in jail. Ive talked to the police chief, talked to her mom and the hillbilly but no option to ask him if he feels bad about her being in jail

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't get why people voted for Debbie and Jenny. I love Debbie but her and Jenny already have a shitton of scenes.
Considering how popular they were ~3 years ago I'm actually still a little surprised how few votes they got in recent times.

But then again, the options where limited this time and besides the first 6 now and the characters who got scenes recently (like Odette, Maria, Tina, Iwanka, Consuela, etc.) there were really only Missy and Crystal left.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey, Im stuck on Roxxy's mom being in jail. Ive talked to the police chief, talked to her mom and the hillbilly but no option to ask him if he feels bad about her being in jail
From the wiki

Crystal in Jail

Allow 2 days to pass.
  • Go to school, Roxxy takes you to her mobile home. Read the message on the trailer’s door, go find Clyde at the tractor. Go home, have a discussion with Debbie and Roxxy about the situation. Now that the building has been unlocked, enter the and head for the office. Talk to , the chief officer eating a donut, then go talk with Crystal imprisoned in the basement. Go to the trailer park and ask Clyde what he thinks about Crystal in prison and Roxxy. Convincing him to help requires 7 in charisma.
It's either the lack of 7 charisma (so you're playing on normal mode and need to go grind it) or some random fuckery in routes happened. There should be both a giant CHA in red in the corner during the dialog if you don't have enough and an even more giant green STAT CHECK PASSED if you got enough and the route continues

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
~50% votes for the little blue bitch and her tattooed sister? Call me a conspiracy nut, but that awfully convenient...they better share those scenes. Hold on... Lets say they would share the scene. How would that count? Like, each girl would have a new scene, but making 2 scenes with threesome is lots of work compared to making them separately. So would it be 1 shared scene or two separate? Or maybe it would be optional threesome? Like banging whoever is in the shower at the moment and sometimes doing that at the same time, maybe?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
~50% votes for the little blue bitch and her tattooed sister? Call me a conspiracy nut, but that awfully convenient...they better share those scenes. Hold on... Lets say they would share the scene. How would that count? Like, each girl would have a new scene, but making 2 scenes with threesome is lots of work compared to making them separately. So would it be 1 shared scene or two separate? Or maybe it would be optional threesome? Like banging whoever is in the shower at the moment and sometimes doing that at the same time, maybe?
Well, they are sisters, so the threesome won't happen because of patreon. They'll almost certainly get a solo scene each.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You'll never have MC+Eve+Grace 3some. No need to freak out and question the meaning of life over it. Only way to ever have a 3some with those is to either convince Paypal wincest isn't the devil's work or dump out of Patreon for Substar. Neither of those will happen, so no wincest in Summertime ever. Maybe once the game is done in 6+ years DC might put it back, but vaporware and what-ifs so far

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
No need to freak out and question the meaning of life over it.
Curb your fantasies, bub, nobody is trying to find the meaning of life for you.
Only way to ever have a 3some with those is to either convince Paypal wincest isn't the devil's work or dump out of Patreon for Substar. Neither of those will happen, so no wincest in Summertime ever
On the side note, i myself do not see how servicing two sisters, not yours, at the same time counts as incest. That's just some virgin-ass shit to say. Or some weird american thing. In fact, i'm having a cultural shock from such information.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
On the side note, i myself do not see how servicing two sisters, not yours, at the same time counts as incest. That's just some virgin-ass shit to say. Or some weird american thing. In fact, i'm having a cultural shock from such information.
Unless it's the most boring threesome ever, they'll certainly interact with eachother. At that point it's sex and as such incest between them. I'm not sure how that would be controversial by any reasonable standard. One may disagree with it, but that doesn't really change anything when it comes to patreon's TOS.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If that happened with Debbie and Diane why cant happen with Eve and Grace?

I dont see that so far
Because Debbie and Diane are just friends and not related as the current story goes. Eve on the other hand is Grace's "sister". For a scene to happen you'd have to turn Grace into a landlady/friend as well and I don't think DC wants to do that. There are already way too many friends and landladies around, so it probably makes sense to keep some actual relationships.

(St)Eve will likely get a scene with Odette at some point and that should be enough?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes