Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I've been following the game for a very long time and if i am not mistaken the girl from the dealership is based on real girl from the picarto streams. Same thing with the nurse that gives you a blowjob, the man that sells fish, the two dudes that are in front of the comics book store and the boy that gets spanked. All of them are based on real people.
That expalins why when i talk to them in my head i'm thinking "where the hell i saw those people before,i'm sure i saw them already somewhere" xD
Thank your for clearing my head and doubts

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Am I the only one that isn't that hyped for the next update? The last couple of updates were kinda meh. I enjoyed them but I'm not that hyped for this game as I was before.
Honestly...i'm on 50% hyped and 50% not so much
I guess i'm hyped mostly because there will be Maria in the next update xD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The last update I really cared about was 0.16. 0.17 and 0.18 were reworks and 0.19 I cared more about Grace and Odette than Eve.

Reactions: WSmith

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'd personally have preferred a two part main story update right away, mainly because I think that the ending of the main story and the prom should be done towards the very end of the game and not "now" somewhere in the middle. It would have been fine to advance the main story, set everything up and create a nice cliffhanger for a future update.

I've still got a small hope that 0.20.0 will take longer than they anticipate and that they may drop 0.20.5 to some later upate, but that's probably only me wishing things.

The last update I really cared about was 0.16. 0.17 and 0.18 were reworks and 0.19 I cared more about Grace and Odette than Eve.
While Diane's story did feel a little incomplete (mainly because she still lives on her sofa...), I personally liked Jenny's update because it finally cleared up the mess her "story" was before and made it a lot more conclusive. It just didn't feel new because most changes were rather small. Eve on the other hand was really nice to play and I'd even perfer her story to Roxxy's.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'd personally have preferred a two part main story update right away, mainly because I think that the ending of the main story and the prom should be done towards the very end of the game and not "now" somewhere in the middle. It would have been fine to advance the main story, set everything up and create a nice cliffhanger for a future update.

I've still got a small hope that 0.20.0 will take longer than they anticipate and that they may drop 0.20.5 to some later upate, but that's probably only me wishing things.

While Diane's story did feel a little incomplete (mainly because she still lives on her sofa...), I personally liked Jenny's update because it finally cleared up the mess her "story" was before and made it a lot more conclusive. It just didn't feel new because most changes were rather small. Eve on the other hand was really nice to play and I'd even perfer her story to Roxxy's.
I can agree to everything you say, except...

... Roxxy's update was and is best. It even got better during Eve's update and the locker room prank. Missy is best girl ever! I wish for more of her.

In fact, I wish for some more cross-overs. I hope they can fit them into the overall story somehow.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I can agree to everything you say, except...

... Roxxy's update was and is best. It even got better during Eve's update and the locker room prank. Missy is best girl ever! I wish for more of her.

In fact, I wish for some more cross-overs. I hope they can fit them into the overall story somehow.
I totally agree with you...roxxy's update is still one of the best updates so far yes because of the locker scene but mostly because it was a joy seeing Roxxy's transformation from being a total bitch to MC to a kind and sweet girl.

crazzy297

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, relating to this game, does anyone know how to deal with the Ren'Py error - AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'debug_log' - as I am unable to play any Ren'Py games as I get an - I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. - as soon as it boots.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018

even tho they split up the story in 2 halfs they are really making slow progress with just 88 task and 25% done. i think this update will be the most disappointing of them all.....

Reactions: w00de

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sure, I just don't like Roxxy as much as a character.
I'm fairly sure it's mostly a matter of actually adapting those crossovers. I mean, you'd need most of them in at least 2 or more versions, depeding on different stages of progess. The scene in Eve's story is nice but it's still kind of awkward in case you finished Roxxy's story first. They've done it once somewhat properly with Roxxy and Jenny but there's so much to be done that it'll probably take months to deal with it.

Making the whole game somewhat conclusive will be a huge task and I hope they'll find the time in the end.

even tho they split up the story in 2 halfs they are really making slow progress with just 88 task and 25% done. i think this update will be the most disappointing of them all.....
To be fair, the number of tasks doesn't really say that much about the actual content. We'll see when it comes out. In the end somebody will always be disappointed, that's nothing really new. I mean, over the last years it's pretty clear what expect "per month of development time" by now.

damagedS

Oct 7, 2019
hi, question
i got eve pregnant b4 finishing ms.ross storyline, now i cant find her at school to ask about paint and continue, anyone know how to bypass this

e: also, i "Fertilized" grace but never got her pregnant fsr, is it possible to re-encounter the scene where odette makes her fuck the MC and impregnate again>?

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i got eve pregnant b4 finishing ms.ross storyline, now i cant find her at school to ask about paint and continue, anyone know how to bypass this
I'd personally guess the easiest way is to simply skip the days until her pregnancy is over and the child is "gone". Then everything should be back to normal.

e: also, i "Fertilized" grace but never got her pregnant fsr, is it possible to re-encounter the scene where odette makes her fuck the MC and impregnate again>?
You can get her scene again during the weekend.

Reactions: damagedS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, relating to this game, does anyone know how to deal with the Ren'Py error - AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'debug_log' - as I am unable to play any Ren'Py games as I get an - I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. - as soon as it boots.
I cannot say why it affects (as you wrote) any Renpy game you play, but for Summertime Saga there is a bug report on their bug tracker site for this topic. Maybe the proposed solution helps in your case:

This was an issue in 0.19 which unfortunately made it into your save file. Delete your persistent file in both the game/saves folder and the %appdata%/renpy/summertimesaga folder.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes