j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so are you telling me that no one posted the new wallpaper yet?

press x for doubt
That's pretty normal, actually. They are very high tier rewards and dispite DC making a shit ton of money, there don't seem to be that many above $10 tier patrons in general. In fact most wallpapers have never been here in full resolution, probably because only few people care about them.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I wanna see her reaction when she finds out about MC having relationship with her Mom
That would break Missy's heart..or maybe not and she might happily join in the fun with her Mom pleasing MC. Judging by her reaction when Becca and Missy runs in on MC and Becca's Mom doing naughty stuff, Missy taught it was a goof and she had a big ol' smile on her face.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That would break Missy's heart..or maybe not and she might happily join in the fun with her Mom pleasing MC. Judging by her reaction when Becca and Missy runs in on MC and Becca's Mom doing naughty stuff, Missy taught it was a goof and she had a big ol' smile on her face.
Aside that never happening ever

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC can do some magic and make her "Mom" her landlady or something:sneaky:
Aside from there being no indication that we'll ever see Missy's mom, Sploosh said some time ago that they are likely aiming for some kind of director's cut at the very end by now. So the game will finish and we'll get a second version which should include the incest stuff again. Having said that, I do indeed doubt that we'd really get that many additional scenes.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Random question I've played this game before. But it's been awhile it was before it had a ton of mafia characters. Since a lot has changed since I last played I'm unable to load my old saves. Now everytime I try to save up money to buy a vehicle or whatever I keep running into the Russian thugs and they take everything. How do I save up money to buy the expensive items if I keep getting robbed? I know I should keep money in my bank account probably. But I do that to save up and when I withdraw the money needed to buy a vehicle and even head towards the dealership they take everything...

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
It pretty easy make this tier from S to C, and shiet went downhill afterwards but here it is: my-image.png

For the girls that arent in the list:
Melonia: SOLID E
Nadya: SOLID N/A (dont like, dont care, dont gaf)
Odette: SOLID A
Tatiana (removed from game): C or D
Tina (this was hard af): A

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Random question I've played this game before. But it's been awhile it was before it had a ton of mafia characters. Since a lot has changed since I last played I'm unable to load my old saves. Now everytime I try to save up money to buy a vehicle or whatever I keep running into the Russian thugs and they take everything. How do I save up money to buy the expensive items if I keep getting robbed? I know I should keep money in my bank account probably. But I do that to save up and when I withdraw the money needed to buy a vehicle and even head towards the dealership they take everything...
Save and load until they don't appear.

Or simply cheat like the rest of us and don't ever bother with money again.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
"Moooooom dont hog MC all for yourself, remeber he is MY boyfriend"
"Yes Missy but he also is my fuckboi so were are even"
"But moooooooom"
"No buts girly, and prepare cuz toninght you definitely going to hear some screams in my room, and dont you dare to come in or i ground you"
"This is bullshit"

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Your options:
  1. Save often, re-load when this happens. Doh.
  2. Let them rob you once when you have no money at all. Each time they rob you, you're safe for at least three days.
  3. Install my mod. It can enable rollback (simple cheat solution in this case).
  4. Install my mod. Even if rollback is not enabled, the mafia guys only show up if you are heading anywhere else than where you ever need to have money with you (i.e. it's safe to head to the bank, to your home and to any shop/dealer). One exception: if you have less than $500, they might still show up -- just for the fun of it ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes