Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
not a huge fan of that either
but some of the dialogues in the game would have made a lot more sense if Debbie and Jenny were part of the family.
If they really wanted to avoid that taboo subject then both Frank and Debbie would have been his foster parents.
Wouldn't work either : ANY family-related hint in-game is against Patreon's TOS. Whatever spin you can think of : adopted/step/orphan/etc will get you banned. The moment it's not 2 unrelated people without any hint of anything resembling a family, it's screwed

Reactions: Madbutcher

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm, triple post > check
Caps lock'd > check
Bold'd > check
Over 2 years and barely 30 posts > check
Asking for wincest patch like the last 50 dudes who can't play without notmom/notsis > check

Might be the most perfect poster to ever exist in this thread
no perfection until he asks the "can the mom get pregnant yet?" question and calls DC a scammer

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer. Was Jenny pregnancy enabled again with this last update, or is it still blocked? Reached the end of her route and not getting the mini-game. Just making sure I'm not missing something, as the wiki still has her pregnancy in there.

Reactions: FranticSantiago

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
It would be nice to get an android port of this with incest patch (both regular and additional incest lines mod) included.... we have any heroes out there?
Why would you need that simply put the normal ones here after extraction and creating the game directory

Screenshot_20210401-154254_File Manager +.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So..no save compatibility..?
Save comp worked wonkily since around 0.18, no need to put it in every new update. Just don't go fulltard and skip 3 builds between trying to load your game and/or only save in 2 places and you won't ever have problems
So I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer. Was Jenny pregnancy enabled again with this last update, or is it still blocked? Reached the end of her route and not getting the mini-game. Just making sure I'm not missing something, as the wiki still has her pregnancy in there.
It was blocked in early 0.20, fixed in 0.20.5 and still works in 0.20.9 ..... You can't get her preg during her route until some random point is passed and you're far enough

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You can't get her preg during her route until some random point is passed and you're far enough
Hmmm, I have all her scenes in the cookie jar, Also got the achievement for finishing her route, and still no pregnancy mini-game. Is it some point in the main story? I haven't advanced that much at all, wanting to get most of the side content done first. :unsure:
Nevermind, I got it. Just needed to have one more go at her after everything was unlocked. Someone should update the Wiki. (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Save comp worked wonkily since around 0.18, no need to put it in every new update. Just don't go fulltard and skip 3 builds between trying to load your game and/or only save in 2 places and you won't ever have problems
Yeah but weren't we promised a fully functional save compatibility feature with this update? I know they even cut out some things out of this update because implementing all of the fixes for one update as originally stated would take too long but in the updated statement the save compatibility fix was still listed...

Also, I don't expect ANY save to work after this update if we're using that "wonky" system. A lot of things are getting redone on the backend and it's one of the reasons why I stopped playing halfway through the .20 updates.

Germanfragger

Apr 15, 2018
im stuck with one of eve´s task " i should check on that bike grace is working on" i think i misread somethink as i cant seam to interact with it! any ideas?

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017

I've improved and widened the main menu background. Thought it could make a nice wallpaper! I also finished the last details for the new wide map, so here it is!
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site, here:

Will post more info tomorrow on what's coming in the tech update, the order in which the updates will be released, etc.
-DC
SFW wallpapers... :cautious::cautious:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
oh wow
that's even more f**ed-up than incest

Maybe they should pay this guy a visit

and censor him
Of course, DC could get around this the same way other games in the genera have; by letting the end-user set the relationships themself. It's what A Town Uncovered, and Life in Woodchester did.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How the fuck was there not an epic threeway with debbie and jenny after movie night
Not advertised, nobody voted for it, was never planned for the update, DC said lolnope years ago .... There's probably a few more

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How the fuck was there not an epic threeway with debbie and jenny after movie night
Cause Jenny is a raging Cunt, and doesn't play nice. Really wish there was a true Dom route with her, cause she's irritating as fuck. I don't mind spending money on the ladies, as long as they are nice. Flushing money down that cunthole, is like rewarding her for being a Cunt. Would like an alternative, other than just never finishing her route. ;)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
To be fair,even prior to the patreonpocolypse DC said Jenny will never be up for that(contrary to Eve and Grace....which´s exclusion still fucking annoys me).

Though Jenny´s attitude staying static even after softening somewhat during the last main story part does feel a bit...off.
At least should have added a new talking point for her and Debbie to reflect on the whole thing(and maybe break away from that thundercunt role if only for a few dialogue lines).

y

yeah that's incest, patreon wouldn't allow that scene unless they go back and make them "friends" for the patchers to fix
Well DC did say(way back)that he will release a restored version once summertime is done,so there is always that chance...but by now I find even that doubtful,doubly so the prospect of adding completey new scenes/plot additions(like Eve/Grace would necessitate).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes